CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019 – Aspirants willing to appear for CUSAT CAT will need to fill up the application form and register themselves for CUSAT CAT 2019 exam. Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) is the authority who conducts CUSAT CAT 2019 exam. The exam is conducted for university entrance level admission test. It is applied for various courses like B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), five years of integrated M.Sc., LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc. It is an online mode, a computer-based exam. The date of the CUSAT CAT 2019 exam will be in the last week of April 2019. CUSAT has different exam centers in different places. This article is based on complete information about CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019. The students get admission in its three affiliated courses. The candidates who want to take admission in any branches of the B.Tech courses have to appear in this exam and get qualified. The students have to fill up the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019 before the exam in order to appear the exam. The candidates have to get ready with educational mark sheet, scanned images and photographs etc. before filling up the Application Form. They are required to fill in the details in the Application Form. The Application Form can be sent by online only. There is no mother mode available. The applicants are recommended to first go through the eligibility criteria before stepping ahead to fill the CUSAT CAT Application Form. As soon as they come to know the given criteria they will be updated whether they are eligible or not to appear the exam.
CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019- Dates
The candidate who want to register should know each and every information before filling up the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019. The following table gives the detailed information of Application Form. One should go through it carefully:
|EVENTS||DATES in 2019||FEES|
|Starting of form fill-up||2nd week of February|
|Closing date of form fill-up||Last week of February|
|Last date of editing||Last week of February|
|Form fee for general candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Form fee for SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500/-.|
|Form fee for NRI candidates||RS. 6000/-|
|Fee Payment Starts||1st week of February|
|Fee Payment Ends||1st week of March|
These are the tentative dates, the candidate must visit the website for further updates.
Procedures to apply for CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019
The aspirants should know how to fill in the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019. Following is a stepwise procedure to fill the Application Form. Let us take a look:
- Visit to the official website of CUSAT
- Click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ tab
- Fill the details of name, date of birth, email, mobile number, etc. and then click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- The candidate will be provided with “User ID” & “Password” in your email id or phone.
- Login with the above details and select the option to apply
- Fill all the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Continue Button’.
- After filling up the personal data click on ‘ Save & Continue Button’
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Fill in with your course details and then click on “Continue” button.
- Student can preview their application.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Make payment for the course applied.
- Click on Proceed to Make Payment link
- Then select the exam center.
- Take out two printouts of the Application Form for future references.
Documents to carry while filling CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019
The applicants need to carry some materials before filling the Application Form. Before filling up the Application Form, if a candidate collects all the information which are required during the fill-up, then it becomes easy to put the data correctly. The materials are:
- Percentage scored in different qualification.
- Additional qualification marks.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned signature.
Documents uploading size table during CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019 fill-up
In order to fill up the form along with materials, the aspirants need scanned images of some documents to upload. These images have particular dimensions to get uploaded in the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019. These are;
|Documents to be scanned||Details|
File Size: 4 KB to 100 KB
File Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
Recent Passport size color photograph
How to do correction in the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019?
While filling up the Application Form a candidate may commit a mistake. He/she can do correction by simply backspacing the information in the tab and include fresh. Once the applicant click on submit button then he/she cannot further edit the form.
Eligibility Criteria to fill the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019.
In order to get admission in different UG and PG courses of CUSAT, the aspirant needs to be eligible according to the criteria set by the CUSAT. The CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 to fill the CUSAT CAT Application Form are:
- The Cochin University of Science & Technology offers admissions to The candidate must pass 12th standard with 45% marks in PCM.
- The student must pass from a recognized university.
- For B.com LLB/ BA LLB, the candidate has to qualify the Plus Two with 65% in marks for Science stream and 55% marks for other streams.
- The candidate must be of 20 yrs. old for general categories and 22 for SC/ST and OBC candidates
- The candidates who belong from Kerala SC (KSC) and Kerala ST (KST) communities are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The socially and educationally backward classes of Kerala state are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination
- The SEBC candidates of Kerala state have to 45% marks in PCM.
- For getting admission in LLB, the student has to be graduated with 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/ST). He/ she must pass out from a recognized university.
- The candidate must possess Indian citizenship.
- For Post-Graduation courses like MCA, the candidate must be a Science graduate with Mathematics as one of the subjects or graduate in Electronics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks
- For LLM, the bachelor degree needs to clear with 45% marks.
- For M.Tech courses, those who are applying on the basis of MAT and GATE score, have 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination marks.
The CUSAT CAT is competitive in nature. The examinees must prepare well in order to qualify the exam. But before that they must fill up the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019 and check eligibility. This article gives detailed information about the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2019. The candidate needs to read thoroughly.
Hope the information above is vital for you. Kindly leave any query below.