CUSAT CAT 2019 – The exam controlling authority has declared the result of CUSAT CAT 2019 exam on 13 May 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result by proving the required details on the official website. Earlier, the examination conducting body that is Cochin University of Science & Technology has released an official notification along with important dates related to CUSAT CAT exam 2019. CUSAT is the abbreviated name of Cochin University of Science & Technology and CAT stands for Common Admission Test. The university is an authority which conducts the CUSAT CAT exam. The exam is conducted for university entrance level admission test to different courses like B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), five years integrated M.Sc., LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc. Cochin University of Science and Technology had conducted CUSAT CAT 2019 exam on 6 & 7 April 2019. CUSAT CAT 2019 also conducts Lateral Entrance Test and Department Admission Test. The students get admission in its three affiliated courses. They may also get admission on the basis of MAT and GATE score. This article gives complete details about CUSAT CAT 2019 exam. The candidates who want to take admission in any branches of the B.Tech courses have to appear in this exam and get qualified. The exam is held once a year and nearly about 2000 students involve with CUSAT for getting admission in various UG and PG courses. CUSAT CAT 2019 Department Admission Test is for getting admission in M. Tech courses. The university has different exam centres for the test to be held. CUSAT CAT 2019 exam will be an online mode, computer-based exam.
Latest Update: CUSAT has released the result of CUSAT CAT 2019 exam on 13 May 2019. The candidates can check their result by clicking the link given below:
Cochin University of Science & Technology has released a notification which carries the important dates regarding CUSAT CAT 2019 exam. CUSAT CAT 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 6 & 7 April 2019.
CUSAT CAT Important Dates 2019
The CUSAT CAT 2019 exam has many important dates to be followed before appearing it. These dates are official dates. The candidate can receive the exact dates from the website of CUSAT as well as on this page. They are required to keep track of the website in order to be informed much earlier.
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Issue of Prospectus||January 2019|
|Online registration starts from||30 January 2019|
|Application form last date||28 February 2019|
|The last date to submit fees||28 February 2019|
|Download the admit card from||25 March 2019|
|End of downloading the admit card||6 April 2019|
|CUSAT CAT 2019 exam schedule||6 & 7 April 2019|
|Result declaration||13 May 2019 (Declared)|
|Start of counselling||3rd week of May 2019|
Procedures for applying CUSAT CAT 2019 exam
Before filling up the online form, be ready with scanned images and photographs, email id, academic marks, etc.
- Visit the official website of CUSAT
- Click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ tab
- Fill the details of name, date of birth, email, mobile number, etc. and then click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- The candidate will be provided with “User ID” & “Password” in your email id or phone.
- Login with the above details and select the option to apply
- Fill all the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Continue Button’.
- After filling up the personal data click on ‘ Save & Continue Button’
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Fill in with your course details and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Student can preview their application.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Make payment for the course applied.
- Click on Proceed to Make Payment link
- Then select the exam center.
- Take out two printouts of the application form for future references.
Official Website: admissions.cusat.ac.in
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form
The CUSAT CAT 2019 exam application form fill-up process is started from 30 January 2019. The end date of application form is 28 February 2019. Before filling up the form, the candidate must read the instructions carefully. It is an online mode for filling of application form. The students have to send it through online. There is no other mode available. Fill the details of the application form carefully. The form fee for general candidates is Rs. 1000/- and that for SC/ST candidate, it is Rs. 500/-.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The CUSAT CAT eligibility criteria 2019 for different bachelor courses will include:
- The candidate must have completed his or her 12th standard from a recognized board
- They have to score 45% marks in PCM.
- For B.com LLB/ BA LLB, the candidate has to complete 12th standard with 60% marks for Science stream and 55% marks for other streams.
- The candidate must be of 20 yrs. old for general categories and 22 for SC/ST and OBC candidates
CUSAT CAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam of CUSAT CAT 2019 is based on online mode. The duration of the exam is 3 hrs. The question paper will be of objective type. Each question carries 3 marks. Negative marking will be cut off of 1 mark in each wrong answer. For First Year B.Tech, Mathematics will carry 125 questions, Physics- 75, Chemistry-50. For BBA. LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), General English will carry 50 marks, Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability- 50 marks, General Awareness, and Current Affairs- 25 marks, Law Related Matters- 25 marks.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of each course is different. The university website provides different syllabus for different courses. The B. Tech course syllabus is based on the 12th standard syllabus which includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidate can check their syllabus according to the course they have opted on the university website or Prospectus.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of CUSAT CAT 2019 can be downloaded from 25 March 2019 and will end on 6 April 2019. The admit card provides all the information about exam timing, venue, etc. The steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of CUSAT
- Click on the login section.
- Enter the login credentials.
- After signing in, the candidate’s admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take two print out
CUSAT CAT 2019 Result
The result of CUSAT CAT 2019 has been declared on 13 May 2019. It is published online on the website of the university. The students will also have the ability to see their cut off marks for better improvement in the future. After the result is declared, the counseling session will start from 3rd week of May 2019. The CUSAT CAT 2019 exam is competitive in nature. The students need to prepare well to get admission. Before the examination, the candidate must know each and every information related to CUSAT CAT 2019. This article provides all the necessary information related to the exam. The candidate must go through it carefully.
CUSAT CAT 2019 FAQ
Every university website contains FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for the candidate to go through for any query. The candidate must read carefully the whole FAQ. The FAQ may include questions like:
- For how many times I can appear the exam in one year?
The candidates can appear in CUSAT CAT 2019 exam only one time in the whole year.
- Is there any negative mark in the exam?
– The CUSAT CAT 2019 exam carries a negative mark. The cut off is 1 mark in each wrong question.
- Shall I have to pay twice for two different courses?
– Definitely, the candidates have to pay separately for the two different courses.
- Whether can I get the admit card by post?
– No, the candidates have to download the admit card from the university website and take a print out of it. The admit card will not be posted to the candidate’s address.
- How can I check my application status?
– The application status can be checked on the website on the ‘Application Status’ tab.
Wishing great success to all! Kindly leave any query.