COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019 – Aspirants willing to appear for the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam must add sample papers to their practice list. Sample papers for COMDEK UGET 2019 exam will be released by the exam conducting authority, i.e. Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for the reference of the aspiring candidates willing to appear for the exam. Aspirants qualifying the COMDEK undergraduate entrance test will be eligible for admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses as offered by various COMEDK UGET participating institutes 2019. COMDEK UGET 2019 exam is expected to be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2019. Solving COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019 will help the candidates to get familiar with the syllabus, exam pattern, and structure of the exam well. Sample papers for all the three subjects, i.e. Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics will be available for the candidates in both offline and online mode. Before starting practicing the sample papers, candidates are advised to go through the syllabus of the exam. Read the complete article to know more about and download the COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019.
COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019 – Benefits
Aspirants willing to get admissions to various engineering, medical, and dental courses in Kerala as offered by the various participating institutes must practice well so as to qualify this undergraduate entrance test with flying colors. Practicing from sample papers is a boon as it makes the candidate familiar with the syllabus and pattern of the exam. Below we have mentioned few points stating the benefits of practicing from the COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019 for the reference of the aspiring candidates.
- Practicing from sample papers will help the candidates to get familiar with the COMDEK UGET exam pattern 2019.
- Along with the exam pattern, the aspirants will also get well acquainted with the syllabus for the entrance exam as described by the exam conducting authority.
- Aspirants will be able to plan and strategize their exam attempting strategy after being well acquainted with both syllabus and pattern of the exam.
- They will also be able to evaluate their weaknesses and strengths, and thus will know which topic requires more attention.
- Other than this, aspirants will also get to know the weightage rewarded to each topic in the exam, and thus prepare accordingly.
Download sample papers from here
|COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019||Download Links|
How to download COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019?
- To download the sample papers for COMEDK UGET 2019, click on the download links provided above in the table.
- Right click on the link of the subject you wish to download sample paper for.
- Download and save the sample paper PDF or you can visit this page whenever you feel like accessing the sample papers.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2019
COMEDK UGET syllabus consists of topics from Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry from 12th class, 10+2, or 2nd PUC level. Below we have listed the important topics from the syllabus from the undergraduate entrance test.
|1||Physics||Electrostatics Heat and Thermodynamics Motion in One Dimension Motion in Two and Three Dimensions Oscillations Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents|
|2||Chemistry||Biomolecules Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics Chemistry in Action Coordination Chemistry Environmental Chemistry Nuclear Chemistry Polymers|
|3||Mathematics||Circles Differential Calculus Differential Equations Integral Calculus Matrices and Determinants Probability Three-Dimensional Geometry Vector Algebra|
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019
Below we are giving the brief description of the exam pattern for the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam for the reference of the aspiring candidates. COMEDK will conduct the UGET 2019 in the 2nd week of May 2019, tentatively. The exam will be conducted in online mode and will consist of objective type questions. Questions will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics subjects. There will be a total of 180 questions, 60 questions per subject. There is no provision of negative marking in this exam, and 1 mark each will be rewarded for every correct answer.
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Total number of questions||180 questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Exam duration||180 minutes|
|Total marks||180 marks|
|Total questions||60 questions per each subject. Total 180 questions|
In case of any queries related to COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2019 write us below in the comment box. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best!!