COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019 – Mock test for COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be released in 1st week of February 2019, tentatively. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will release the mock test for the reference of candidates willing to appear for the entrance exam. Practicing from online COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019 will help the candidates to get familiar with the pattern of the exam to be conducted as a computer based test. Aspirants qualifying the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be eligible for admissions under various degree courses as offered by the participating colleges. In order to help the candidates practice well, every year various mock tests are released by the exam conducting authority. While practicing and solving COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019, candidates will get to know the real feel of computer based exam and will get to know how it is to be solved. This will save them from confusion and no time will be wasted on the day of exam. Practicing mock test will help the candidates to get familiar with the structure of exam, and also get acquainted with their weak and strong topics. Read the complete article to know how to take COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019.
How to take COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019?
- Click on the link to be provided on this page as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- Click on the “sign in” button.
- After signing in, go through the instructions given thoroughly and carefully.
- After going through all the instructions carefully, click on the “next” button.
- Tick the “I am ready to begin” declaration box.
- After clicking on the declaration, you will be redirected to question answers window.
- As per preference and convenience, the candidates will be able to select questions they want to answer first in each section. They could also shuffle and shift the questions within the same section as per their want.
- From four options to answer, the candidates will need to select any one answer they feel is correct.
- Total 60 questions are to be answered while taking the COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019, 20 from each section.
COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019 – Different Features and Symbols
- Green Button will represent all the questions that have been answered.
- Red Button will represent the questions that are unanswered.
- Light Grey Button will represent the questions that have been marked for review
- Magenta Button will represent that a question has not been answered but has been marked for review.
- Magenta Button with a Green Box will represent the questions that have been “Answered and Marked for Review”. These questions will be considered for evaluation.
- To save your answer for the current question, click on the “save and next” button and go to the next question.
- To save your answer for the current question, mark it for review and then move on to the next question, click on “Mark for Review & Next” button.
- To deselect any answer, use “Clear Response” button, or you can again click on the selected answer to deselect it.
In order to increase the chances to qualify the exam, we advise candidates to practice COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019 as much as they can. Before starting the mock test, each candidate is advised to go through the instructions given carefully. COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019 will be conducted for 180 minutes and will consist of questions from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics sections.
Comment us your queries below in the comment box related to COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019, if any. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best!!