COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019- The examination conducting body that is COMEDK UGET 2019 has released the official notification along with the dates related to the admission process. The COMEDK UGET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 12 May 2019. The COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges. It is an association located in the state of Karnataka. UGET means Under Graduate Entrance Test. This association organizes entrance exam once in a year. This year COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conducted in order to provide the interested pupils to take admission in various engineering courses in the top universities and engineering institutes of Karnataka state. The exam will be conducted by the authority of COMEDK only. There are many institutes and universities which conduct this exam. They are Acharya Institute of Technology, AMC Engineering College, B G S Institute of Technology, Bangalore Institute of Technology, BMS Institute of Technology, and many more. The COMEDK UGET 2019 exam is a state level examination which is to be held to give an opportunity to the interested aspirants to fulfill their dreams in the field of engineering. The association also allows NATA score to provide admission to the candidates who want to pursue Architecture course in the different institutions and universities of Karnataka. This article will provide you with all the information related to COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019. It will provide you with issues like commencement of dates of counselling session, the process of counselling, documents to carry during counselling. It will also give information about result and merit list. The counselling will be done after the announcement of the result in the month of June or July 2019.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019 Schedules
The candidates must know all the counselling schedules before the counselling session starts.
|Date of the exam||12 May 2019|
|Release of Final Answer Key||24 May 2019|
|Declaration of result||27 May 2019|
|Counselling Session||June 2019|
Essential Information about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019
There are some important points about COMEDK UGET COUNSELLING 2019 which the candidates must know. These details include:
- The counselling session will be done only after the release of result of COMEDK UGET exam.
Depending on the rank scored by the candidate in the COMEDK UGET exam, they will be allocated different schedules to attend the COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019 session.
- The counselling process for COMEDK UGET exam includes many procedures from registration to seat allotment.
- The candidates need to carry some documents during the time of counselling.
- The documents will be verified by the authority of COMEDK.
- The aspirants must pay counselling fee for documents verification in the online mode.
The authority of the COMEDK will conduct COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019 in offline mode.
- The candidates, who will appear for B. Arch course, have to submit a separate COMEDK UGET Application Form for 2019 counselling session. The authority will release this separate application form before the counselling session.
- After the counselling process is done, the students will be allocated seats based on their rank, category, filled choices, availability of seats, etc.
Important documents of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019
The students need to submit some documents during the time of counselling. The documents include:
- The online application form of COMEDK.
- TAT report with the signature of the invigilator.
- The scorecard of the students which contains the rank of COMEDK 2019.
- The application form fee payment’s receipt.
- ID proof original.
- DOB certificate.
- Certificate of the category.
- Verification Entry card of
- Marksheet of the 12th
- A study certificate of the parents for 7 years in Karnataka.
- Minority Certificate
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- Eligibility status.
Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2019 exam
The provisional COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2019 will be released on 16 May 2019, this is the provisional release date. It will be released in the online site. The candidates can make an objection to the answers from 16 to 20 May 2019. The final date to release the answer key is 24 May 2019. The authority of the COMEDK will make the answer key available under the applicant log in.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019: More Details
The COMEDK UGET COUNSELLING 2019 will be followed by the result. The COMEDK UGET Result 2019 will be out on 27 May 2019. It will be declared online. To check the result, the candidate has to log in by the email address and password, which are provided to them earlier. The rank or result will not be sent through email/post/courier/in person. Then a merit list will be prepared which will be based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. The scorecard holding rank of the candidate can be generated to the aspirants who are eligible for the admission in engineering in the different universities and institutions.
Procedure for Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2019
Here are some steps and procedures to do the counselling:
- First, the candidate has to register by logging in to the official website of the association.
- After the registration process is complete, the candidate must enter the application number and password to log in to their account.
- Now the candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 5000 in the online payment portal.
- The candidates will be provided with the fee receipt which they have to download.
- Next, the candidate has to choose colleges or institutions and lock their options.
- The candidate should choose the number of choices to increase the chances of allotment.
- Then the options will be saved. Once it is saved, the web entry is completed.
- The candidates are required to take out the print out of the options that are filled.
- The authority will also provide a chance for the candidates to check and edit their options before the last date.
- After the choices are filled, the candidates must lock all their entered options.
- As soon as the candidate log in to their account a mock allotment can be carried out.
- The candidate can click on the Mock Allotment link to view the result.
- Then the candidate should click on the Option Entry tab.
- The candidate can do some edition. Here the candidate can add/ remove or reorder the preferences.
- Click on the save button and take a print out.
- Then comes the step of seat allotment.
- The seat allotment will be done based on the marks and rank of the candidate in the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
- The students who scored highest marks will be given preferences than the students whose score is low.
- The students who got seat allotment can download their verification entry card. This can be done only after the online fee payment.
- Now is the of document verification.
- Those candidates who are allotted seats are allowed for document verification.
- The candidates also have to carry this verification entry card during the time of document verification.
- The candidates should take the original copies of the document as well as the photocopies of each document.
The candidates can gather a lot of important information from the above article about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019. In order of any query, kindly comment below.