COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is organizing the COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance exam every year so that all the deserving candidates can take admission in undergraduate programmes for Medical, Engineering and Dental courses in medical,e of Karnataka . COMEDK is a state level entrance test which is held every year to provide admission to the candidates. COMEDK contains near about 20,000 seats in total and the entrance examination for COMEDK UGET 2019 will take place in 134 different centers. Admission procedure for the architecture courses will be organized on the basis of NATA score. COMEDK UGET 2019 is going to conduct the exam most probably in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check their application form in the official website of the University. All the candidates can take admission in the undergraduate engineering courses through COMEDK UGET 2019. Candidates can fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 on the official website of the apex body. Candidates must provide all the relevant information while filling the application form and they must submit the application fee either through online mode or by offline mode. Candidates are required to submit the completely filled application form before the last date. All the necessary details regarding the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 are given in this article.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
This section will highlight some of the important dates related to the entrance exam i.e. date of issuing the application form, last date of submitting the application form, date of releasing the admit card and many more. All the candidates are required to go through the events so that they exactly know which event is happening when. Therefore, the important dates are mentioned below-
- The online application form will be released from February 2nd week 2019.
- The last date to fill the Application form will be on 1st week of April 2019.
- The Admit card will be available from May 1st week 2019.
- The COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be held on May 2019.
- The answer key and the final result will be declared on last week of May 2019.
- Counseling process for the final selected candidates will start from 2nd week of June 2019.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019: Highlights
The most important requirement for any candidate to appear for COMEDK UGET 2019 exam is to avail the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019. The candidate can follow the simple procedure to fill up the application form –
- The candidate should first log in to the official website of www. comedk.org.
- The candidates are required to fill all the necessary details like Name of the applicants, Date of Birth, phone number and email-address to register into the site. The candidates shall receive the login address and password accordingly.
- Now, the candidates should login the website and fill all the personal details, information related to qualification and other respective details correctly.
- The candidates are then required to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature which is mentioned in the application form then submit the form.
- Lastly, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode or through Demand Draft.
General Instructions for Filling up the Application Form
Some of the important instructions are mentioned in this article which is very much useful for the candidates while filling up the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019.
- While filling up the application form, it is necessary that all the candidates put complete details to fill all the fields in the registration.
- Candidates should enter valid email id and phone number in order to receive all the notifications related to the exam which will remain active till the end of the admission process.
- It is usually advisable for all the candidates to check all the information properly before submitting the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019.
- It is advised to all the candidates to keep the email id and the password safely for future references.
- It is for the general information to all the candidates that one candidate is allowed to fill only one application form.
Fields of the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 very carefully. Some field in the application form requires little explanation. Candidates should go through it before filling the application form.
- Name of the Applicant – The candidates are required to enter full name as it is given in the class 10th marks sheet.
- Date of Birth – The candidates should enter exact date of birth mentioned in the class 10th marks sheet. No fake date of birth should be entered in the application form.
- Email-ID and phone number– The candidates are advised to use their self email id and own mobile number which can be easily accessible at any time.
- Unique ID Proof – The candidate should bring unique ID like Passport, voter ID, driving license, Aadhar Card.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 includes various fields –
- Name of the Applicants
- Father/ guardian’s Name
- Mothers Full Name
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Parents Annual Income
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Name of the Institute last attended
- Roll number of class X and XII
- Documents to be uploaded, etc.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
The candidates are required to fill up the COMEDK UGET application form 2019 by uploading the following documents –
- The candidate should upload recent, colored, full faced passport sized photograph with a light background, JPEG format, less than 80 kb.
- The candidate should upload their self signature and signature of father/ guarduian on white paper with back pen, 35 mm * 80 mm, JPEG format and it should be less than 80kb.
- If the Unique ID proof of the candidate consists of more than 1 pages, then they should combine all the pages and scan and then upload in a single image. The size of the image should be less than 80 kb, 35 mm* 80mm.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019. Therefore, the application fee for the candidates will be Rs. 1300 + 18% GST and other charges/fee as applicable. The application fee can be paid by Credit card/Debit Cards/Internet Banking or through Bank Challan.
This is all about the application form of COMDEK UGET. Post your further queries in the below comment box.