COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019- COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka and UGET stands for Undergraduate Entrance Test. The entrance exam is conducted on the state level basis. The entrance exam is conducted every year by COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). The COMEDK UGET offers admission to various engineering and other courses. This article will provide all information about COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019. The candidates should check the COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria 2019 to apply for COMEDK UGET 2019. Students should give their best efforts for qualifying the COMEDK UGET exam. The candidates who will qualify the COMEDK UGET exam will get admission to various engineering colleges in Karnataka state. The COMEDK UGET application form 2019 will start from 3rd week of January 2019 and the last date for filling up the application form will be on the 3rd week of April 2019. COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 will be issued on the 1st week of May 2019.160 engineering institutes take part in the COMEDK UGET exam. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of COMEDK by entering their roll number and application ID. Candidates always need to carry the admit card to any of the entrance exams as without it they cannot enter the exam hall.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
Below are the important dates for admit card. These dates are tentative and candidates can check it to get information about the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
|COMEDK UGET Important Dates||2019 Date|
|Issued of Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Result||4th week of May|
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019: More Information
Admit card is issued every time and need to be carried while giving any competitive exam. It is an important document for every candidate and needs to be carried it while going for any competitive exam. No candidates will be allowed to go inside the examination without admit card. The admit card will be released online on 1st week of May 2019. Candidates can download it from the official website of COMEDK by entering their roll number and application ID.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 Download Process
The admit card will be available in online mode. Candidates need to follow the below steps so as to download the admit card of COMEDK UGET 2019.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of COMEDK
- After finding the admit card page candidates need to enter their application ID and Roll number.
- After clicking the go or press button, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download their admit cards and take out the print out the copy of the admit card for later use.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 Details
Below mentioned is the important details printed on the admit card and candidates are advised to check the information carefully to see if there all information is provided correctly that are:
Candidates need to check the information carefully to see all the details are mention correctly. Below mention are the details that are there in the admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Address of the candidate
- COMEDK Application ID number
- Roll. No
- Duration of Exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Place of Exam
- Some essential information of admit card
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 Problem faced in Downloading
Candidates need to check the information mention on the admit card carefully. If any information is missing from the admit card candidates are requested to immediately contact the helpline number mention on the website of COMEDK if mention on the website or should contact the concerned authorities of the COMEDK before the exam date.
Documents needed along with COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019
Candidates are required to bring any one of the Identity cards along with COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 while entering the examination hall. Below are the lists of documents candidates can check to know which Identity card to be carried in the examination hall.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Recent Identity Card issued by a recognized School or College
- Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhaar Card Identity proof with a photograph
- The Issue of Photo Identity Proof signed by the Gazetted Officer on the photograph.
Prohibited Items not allowed in Examination Hall
Below mentioned are the items that candidates cannot carry inside the exam hall such as:
- Mathematical tables
- Mobile phones, Tablets, and other electronics devices
- Eatable items
- Unfair items
- Cheat papers
Important Instruction with regard to COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019
Below are some of the important instruction candidates can go through to get more information about the instruction for COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 such as:
- The COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019 will be available in online mode only. No other mode will be available.
- The admit card won’t be sent through post or email address in any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website of COMEDK by entering the application ID and Roll number.
- No candidates will be allowed to come inside the exam hall without admit card.
- Candidates should sign the admit card while inside the examination hall from the invigilator.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe until the process of admission.
- Candidates should bring one Identity card along with the admit card when entering the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Question
Below mentioned are the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) candidates should read once to get a clear idea about the admit card.
Q When will admit card of COMEDK UGET 2019 be issued?
Answer: admit card of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be issued on the 1st week of May 2019.
Q Will admit card of COMEDK be sent through post or courier service?
Answer: The admit card of COMEDK will only be available in online mode and no other mode will be available, so it won’t be sent through the post.
Q How can candidates download the admit card?
Answer: Candidates can visit the official website of COMEDK and visit the login page of admit card and enter all details like application ID and Roll number, then admit card will be displayed on the screen
Q What steps to be taken when candidates can’t find the admit card?
Answer: Candidates are advised not to panic when their admit card is not available. They just need to contact the helpline number if mentioned on the website or can contact directly the university authorities.
Above article will give all details about COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019. Forgetting the latest information about the admit card of COMEDK 2019 candidates can visit the official website of COMEDK.