COMEDK UGET 2019- The result of COMEDK UGET 2019 has been declared by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka on 27 May 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can now check & download their result scorecard in online mode on the official website of COMEDK and on this page as well. A link is provided in the middle of this page to check result as it is released officially. Previously, the examination conducting body that is COMEDK has released the admit card of the exam on 3rd of May 2019. Earlier, official dates are announced by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for the candidates preparing for COMEDK UGET and the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam was held on 12 May 2019. Every year, Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK UGET (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test) to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates to various undergraduate medical, engineering, and dental courses. This undergraduate state level exam is conducted in online mode to shortlist the capable candidates on the basis of the scores secured by them in COMEDK UGET 2019. Aspirants willing to apply for COMEDK undergraduate entrance test must know that the application form can filled in online mode only. In order to register themselves successfully for COMEDK UGET 2019, the candidates need to fill and submit the application form before or on the last date of submission. Approx 20,000 seats every year are offered for admissions to aspiring candidates. The candidates who want to test their preparation need to take up mock test on the official website of COMEDK.
If you are willing to appear for the exam, we are here with all the detailed insights of the undergraduate entrance test for your help. Read the complete article to know all about the COMEDK UGET 2019.
Latest Update: The result of COMEDK UGET 2019 exam is declared on 27 May 2019, check the same by clicking the link given below:
Mock test for COMEDK UGET exam is live from 7 February 2019. The candidates can take up the mock test by clicking the link given below.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Quick Review
|Name of the Exam||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Also Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Exam Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Seats Available||20,000 (Approximately)|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Important Dates
Since the actual dates for COMEDK UGET 2019 have been released by the exam conducting authority, we advise candidates to go through the representation of official COMEDK UGET Important Dates 2019.
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Online application begins||16 January 2019|
|Availability of Mock Test||5 February 2019|
|Last date for application||19 April 2019|
|Application correction date||20 to 22 April 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||3 to 11 May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam||12 May 2019|
|Releasing of Provisional Answer Keys||16 May 2019|
|Last date to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys||20 May 2019|
|Releasing of Final Answer keys||24 May 2019|
|Result/Score Cards Declaration||27 May 2019 (Available)|
|Counselling Starts||June 2019|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
- Application forms for COMEDK UGET 2019 was made available in online mode for the candidates willing to apply for the exam.
- COMEDK UGET application form 2019 was made available by the exam conducting authority from 16 January 2019.
- Late applications will not be entertained and considered valid by the exam conducting authority. Thus, the candidates will need to fill and submit their application on or before 19 April 2019.
- Along with filling the required details in the application form, candidates will also need to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature, the signature of Father/Guardian and their unique ID proof.
- It is advisable to all the candidates to take a print out of their application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Since the application process is online, the candidates will have no need to send their application form by post or, any other methods.
Official COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019- Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for COMEDK UGET 2019 has to be paid the applicants during filling the online application form. Aspirants will need to pay the fee through either Credit card, Debit Cards, or Internet Banking. The candidates have to pay the application fee as per the fee details are given in the table below:
|COMEDK Only||Rs 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE Only||Rs 1600|
|BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE||Rs 2400|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Along with the release of the official brochure, COMEDK describes the eligibility criteria for the exam. As per COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2019, the candidate applying for the exam must be a citizen of India. Course wise eligibility has been given below for the reference of aspiring candidates.
|For UG (Engineering)||Qualifying Exam
|For UG (Architecture)||Qualifying Exam
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be an online exam, this will be a computer-based test.
- Will be conducted for the time duration of 180 minutes, i.e. 3 hours.
- Mode of the language of question paper will be English.
- There will be a total of 180 questions in the exam, 60 from each section.
- Questions in the exam will be based on Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics subjects.
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- Total marks of the paper will be 180.
- For each correct answer candidates will get 1 mark each.
- There is no negative marking in COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
See the detailed COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019 here.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2019 is set by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for the candidates preparing for COMEDK UGET. Syllabus for the undergraduate entrance exam will be based on 10th/12th/ or 2nd PUC. The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will describe the COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus. Aspirants will be able to access the detailed syllabus for the exam in the official brochure. The candidates can check the detailed syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2019 also on our sperate page for COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2019.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Preparation Tips
- Before starting the preparations, candidates must get familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern for the exam as described by the exam conducting authority.
- Prepare a timetable and follow your schedule in such a manner that you will be able to devote equal time to each subject.
- Before proceeding with the difficult topics, clear your basic concept.
- Also practice previous year question papers, sample papers, and other online mock tests.
- Health mind resides in a healthy mind. Thus, eat healthy food & stay fit.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT)/ COMEDK UGET admit card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website.
- The admit cards will be available in online mode for download.
- From 3 to 11 May 2019, it is scheduled that the admit cards will be issued by the exam conducting authority.
- It must be noted that no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without their admit cards.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe until the end of the admission process.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key
- On 16 May 2019, COMEDK will release the provisional answer keys for the help of candidates.
- In case any candidate finds any discrepancy in the answers given in the answer key, they can challenge the provisional answer key.
- COMEDK will look at the challenges and will then release the final COMEDK UGET answer key 2019 by 24 May 2019.
- Both provisional & final answer keys will be available in online mode.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result
- On 27 May 2019, the result for UGET 2019 was announced by COMEDK.
- COMEDK UGET Result 2019 will be declared in online mode by the exam conducting authority.
- By using their login credentials, candidates will be able to access their result on the official website.
- Exam conducting authority will not dispatch the result by email/post/courier/in person to any candidate under any circumstances.
- On the basis of merit list prepared, candidates qualifying the exam and eligible for admissions will be issued rank cards.
COMEDK UGET Cut Off 2019
Cut off for COMEDK UGET 2019 will be based on few factors. The exam conducting authority will design the COMEDK UGET Cut Off 2019 on the basis of the number of seats available, level of difficulty of the exam, the total number of candidates qualifying the exam, etc. below we have given the previous year cut off trends for your reference.
|S.No||Top Engineering Colleges in Karnataka accepting COMEDK UGET score||Cut off|
|1||Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore||53696|
|2||Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore||23754|
|3||BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore||10928|
|4||Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore||51075|
|5||KLE Technological University, Hubli||46039|
|6||Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore||31541|
|7||Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore||13683|
|8||RV College of Engineering, Bangalore||7558|
|9||Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur||38491|
|10||The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore||4587|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling
- COMEDK will organize a centralized counselling for admissions of aspiring candidates into various engineering and architecture courses.
- COMEDK UGET counselling 2019 will begin in the month of June 2019, tentatively.
- It will be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates, those seeking admission into B.Arch course, they have to submit a separate application for counselling, that will be made available before counselling by the exam conducting authority.
- Aspirants will need to also undergo document verification during counselling and seat allotment process.
- Fee for counselling has to pay through online mode.
- On the basis of rank, category, availability of seats, and course preference the candidates will be allotted seats.
COMEDK UGET 2019 FAQ’s
Ques: I belong to Delhi. Am I eligible to apply for the exam?
Ans: Yes, candidates belonging to any part of the country are eligible to apply for the exam.
Ques: What is the maximum age limit to apply for the entrance exam?
Ans: There is no maximum age limit to apply for the exam.
Ques: I want to apply for B.Tech program. I have completed by diploma degree. Am I eligible to apply for the exam?
Ans: No. Candidates having diploma are not eligible for B.Tech programs.
Ques: I have filled my details incorrectly in the application form. How can I rectify them?
Ans: There is no way to rectify or make corrections in the application form, as no correction is allowed by the exam conducting authority after the form submission.
Ques: What is the medium of the language of COMEDK UGET 2019?
Ans: The medium of language for the exam is the English language.
Ques: I have made mistakes in my application form. Can I apply for the exam again?
Ans: Yes you can, but you will need to use a different email ID to register yourself, as the E-mail ID once used for applying cannot be used again.
Ques: I belong to OBC category. Can I get the benefit of lower eligibility qualifying marks?
Ans: If you belong to Karnataka, then you can avail the befit of lower eligible qualifying marks. As only SC/ST and OBC candidates belonging to Karnataka are eligible to get the benefit of lower eligible qualifying marks.
Feel free to comment us your queries related to COMEDK UGET 2019, if any below in the comment box.
All the best!!