CIEAT application form 2019 will be issued by B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology on 19th December 2018. The applicants will have the option to fill the application form online or offline as per their convenience till 20th April 2019. For an online process, the form can be availed from the website of the authority and for an offline process, they need to get it from the university through the post. Those who are interested to take admission in various Undergraduate engineering programmes can apply through CIEAT exam 2019. Before proceeding to fill the application, the aspirants must check their eligibility criteria. Only the eligible candidates will be able to take part in CIEAT admission process. There will be multiple slots for CIEAT exam 2019. The application fee can be deposited through cash, DD, net banking, debit or credit card.
In this article, the applicants will get the information about CIEAT application form 2019, the detailed process of application, important points regarding the same, dates and events, eligibility criteria and much more.
Important Dates: CIEAT Application form 2019
The applicants who are eligible to apply for CIEAT 2019 are supposed to learn about the tentative schedule of events related to CIEAT application form 2019 like application form filling and submission date, slot booking etc. The below-given table contains events and dates pertaining to CIEAT application form 2019:
|1.||Availability of CIEAT application form 2019||19th December 2018|
|2.||Deadline to submit CIEAT application form 2019||20th April 2019|
|3.||CIEAT exam 2019 at Chennai||21st-30th April 2019|
|4.||CIEAT exam 2019 at other centres||28th April 2019|
|5.||Admi Card Release||17th April 2019|
Process of CIEAT Application Form 2019
There are two modes of filling the CIEAT application form and these are online or offline modes. The candidates need to complete the form and then submit the application fee and required documents in both the modes. Without submitting the application fee, the application form will not be considered complete. Let’s get the detailed procedure of online and offline application process for CIEAT 2019:
Online Application Process
The steps involved in this mode of the application process are online registration, filling of personal and academic details, uploading of documents and fee deposition. Let’s understand about them one by one:
- The candidates need to register first on the website of the university.
- There will be the link for Apply for CIEAT 2019’ or ‘Register with JEE Main’ and the candidates need to tap the same.
- The details like name, DOB, email address, parent’s name, mobile number etc should be provided by the applicants in order to register successfully for CIEAT 2019.
- Once the online registration will be completed, the authority will send the credentials like registration id and DOB to the registered email id and contact number of the applicants.
- The candidates who are applying on the grounds of JEE Main 2019 will have to furnish the details like JEE Main Score Card or JEE Main roll number.
Filling of details in the form
- The candidates again need to visit the website of the university and enter the given login details to get the access of the CIEAT application form online.
- In the form, the candidates need to fill the personal details, academic details, communication address, email id, permanent address and much more.
- They will have to ensure that the information is correct and genuine.
- As the authority will not provide any correction window, the applicant should check the complete details before submitting the form online.
Details to be filled by the candidates in CIEAT Application Form
|Personal details||Name, religion, gender, date of birth, community, mother tongue, Aadhaar card number (optional)|
|Parents’ details||Mother’s name, contact number and occupation Father’s name, contact number and occupation|
|Course choices||Course choices 1, 2 and 3|
|Selection of exam centres||1 choice of CIEAT test centre|
|Correspondence details||Address, Pin code, email ID, contact number|
|Educational details||Details of Qualifying examination or QE, the medium of instruction, registration number of QE, year & month of passing or appearing and score obtained in QE (if available)|
Uploading Required Documents
- The next step is for the uploading of the required documents.
- They need to upload scanned images of their signature and latest photograph as per the specifications are given by the authority and are mentioned below.
- The candidates will have to follow the specified format while uploading the images else the university may cancel the form.
Below given table contains the specifications of the documents to be uploaded while filling CIEAT Application Form 2019
|Dimensions||30 mm (width) X 45 mm (length)|
|Size||Maximum 80 KB|
|Format||.jpg or .jpeg|
Payment of Application Fee
- The candidates after uploading the documents should go ahead to pay the amount of application fee as fixed by the authority.
- They can make the payment through offline or online mode.
- The online modes can be the debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
- Those who choose to make the application fee payment offline will have to make a DD in the name of ‘B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science’ and it needs to be payable at Chennai.
|S No||Mode of Application||Application fee amount|
- Once the payment will be deposited, the candidates need to submit the form and take a few hard copies for further use.
Offline Application Process
The offline mode is also there for the candidates to fill CIEAT application form without any hassle. The process is defined as under:
- The candidates need to collect the CIEAT application form personally from the Admission Office of the institute.
- To get the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 750 in cash or via DD that will be in the name of ‘B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science’ and payable at Chennai.
- The candidates can also avail the application form through post.
- To obtain it via post, they need to send the request letter and the DD of Rs. 800 (where Rs.50 will be additional postal charges) to be issued in the name of ‘B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science’ and payable at Chennai to the address as mentioned below.
- The candidates are recommended to mention their name, course name for which they are applying on the back side of DD.
The address where the candidates need to send the request letter to get offline application form through the post is as under:
B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent – Institute of Science
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
Ph: 91+44-22751347, 2275 0007, 2275 9236
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
CIEAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants who are interested to apply for CIEAT exam 2019 must verify whether they are fulfilling all the mentioned parameters of eligibility criteria or not. It is mandatory for all the interested candidates to check the eligibility criteria for CIEAT before filling the form online or offline. The details for the same are given below:
- The candidates need to possess at least 50% marks in class 12th in the subjects like Physics, Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry from the reputed board.
- The candidates need to have Biology as the main subject in class 12th if they want to take admission in Biotechnology.
- The candidates who have the JEE main score as per the cut off decided by the university will not give CIEAT exam 2019.
- The applicants should have born on or after 1st July 1997 in order to fulfil the age criteria. They need to attach the matriculation certificate as age proof.
This is the detailed information about CIEAT application form 2019. Hope you get clarity on it through the above-given content. In case of any doubt, simply get in touch with us.