CG PET Seat Allotment 2019 will be organized by DTE or Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh via online mode. The process will begin from the month of June 2019. All the candidates who are selected as per the merit list prepared and announced by the authority are supposed to register online in order to take part in the seat allotment of the process of CG PET 2019. The admission authorities will allot the seats to the qualifiers of JEE Main and CG PET 2019 separately. In case the shortlisted applicants will have to upgrade their seats or make confirmation, they are supposed to report at the given institutes before the deadline. For both JEE Main and CG PET qualifiers, DTE will conduct a total three rounds of seat allotment. It is mandatory for the candidates to do online registration for CG PET Seat Allotment. They need to make their choices online from the given list during the process of choice filling and are also supposed to make the fee payment for CG PET counselling. The candidates will be allowed to fill the preferences online only after registration.
This article is all about CG PET Seat Allotment 2019, important events and dates, procedure of seat allotment, rounds involved in it, document verification, filling and locking of choices by the candidates, report at the allotted institute, major points to remember about CG PET Seat Allotment and much more.
Important Dates: CG PET Seat Allotment 2019
The schedule of seat allotment for CG PET 2019 is mentioned below. The dates and events of all the three rounds are given below in tabular form. Go through the same:
|Filling of an online form and choosing the preferences for colleges||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Verification of original documents||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Reporting at the given college or institute||Last week of June 2019|
|Availability status of seats||Last week of June 2019|
|Filling of an online form and choosing the preferences for colleges||First week of July 2019|
|Verification of original documents||First week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||First week of July 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Second week of July 2019|
|Availability status of seats||July 2019|
|Filling of an online form and choosing the preferences for colleges||Second week of July 2019|
|Verification of original documents||Third week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Reporting at the given institute or college||Third week of July 2019|
|Availability status of seats||Third week of July 2019|
Process for CG PET Seat Allotment 2019
The process of CG PET Seat Allotment 2019 will begin from the online registration and filling of choices. The online registrations for the JEE Main qualified candidates will be commenced earlier and on the other hand, the registration for CG PET qualified applicants will begin later. The below-given steps will be included in the procedure for CG PET Seat Allotment 2019:
- The applicants who are JEE Main and CG PET qualified will have to do online registration.
- They are supposed to fill the form and provide certain details.
- The information like name of the applicants, domicile status, date of birth, password, confirmation of password etc.
- The login id will be generated post application form submission.
- The candidates need to make the use of the login details to apply for the institutes.
- They need to deposit the counselling and seat allotment fee also through online mode.
Filling of Preferences
- Once the registration is over, the applicants need to fill the preferences of course and institutes.
- The selection of choices must be as per the preferences.
- After filling the choices, it is suggestible to the candidates to take the hard copy of the registration form.
- The applicants need to retain the preference form as it will be required at the time of document verification.
- The applicants can modify or alter the choices or preferences filled by them before the final submission of the form.
- The applicants need to carefully choose the course and college and then submit the same.
Preferences and Modifications
- The candidates can make the changes in the course and colleges before submission.
- The applicants are supposed to take the hard copy of the registration form for future use.
Verification of Documents
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring the documents that are specified by the authority.
- These documents include mark sheet of 12th and 10th standard, domicile certificates, bank challan copy for fee submission, online application form and much more.
- Once the documents are checked by the authority officials, the seat allotment will be done on the grounds of the ranking of the candidates.
- The applicants will be given the seats via online mode by the admission authorities.
- The seat allotment will be done as per the ranking of the candidates in JEE Main 2019 or CG PET 2019.
- The authority will also go through or consider the choices filled by the applicants at the time of online registration and filling of preference form.
- There will be three rounds of seat allotment for CG PET 2019.
- The authority will publish the result of the rounds of seat allotment for the qualifiers of both JEE Main and CG PET through online mode.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to follow the step by step process of CG PET seat allotment.
Reporting to Allotted College or Institute
- After seat allotment, the final step comes and that is the reporting at the allotted institute.
- The candidates need to visit the given college and report there.
- They need to finish the remaining formalities of the admission process and make the payment of the course fee.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be expected to report at their given college or institute to confirm the seat.
- The admission confirmation will not be considered valid if the candidates do not bring the documents for verification.
- It is mandatory to make the payment of the fee to lock the seat.
- Those applicants who aspire to upgrade their seat are also supposed to report at the allotted college for making fee payment.
- These applicants can take part in the next round of CG PET seat allotment 2019.
- If they will be given the better seat, the previously allotted seat will get nullified automatically.
List of Documents to be Submitted during CG PET Seat Allotment 2019
The below-given documents must be required by the candidates for the purpose of verification:
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Passing certificate of class 10th as proof for date of birth
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of JEE Main or CG PET 2019
- Domicile Certificate
- Conduct Certificate (from the last attended institute)
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Migration Letter
- Three latest Passport Size Photographs
Withdrawal from CG PET Seat Allotment 2019
- In case the applicants do not report at the given college or institute, their seats will get nullified automatically.
- No matter whether the candidates are interested in upgrading their seats or not, all of them will have to report at their allotted colleges.
Deduction Post Withdrawal from CG PET Seat Allotment 2019
- At the time of seat allotment, if the applicant wants to withdraw the seat before the last date, the authority will refund the fee paid by the candidate’s post deduction of Rs. 1000.
- If the applicants take the decision of seat withdrawal after the last date of admission, the money that will be refunded will depend upon certain factors decided by the authority.
This is all about CG PET Seat Allotment 2019. In case of any query or issue, feel free to connect with us.