CG PET Application Form 2019 – Application forms for CG PET 2019 is made available from 19 March 2019. It is released by the conducting authority in online mode on its website. The candidates must know that there will no offline mode to fill the application form. Willing aspirants need to register themselves for the exam by filling the CG PET Application Form 2019. Candidates will need to submit their application forms before or on the last date of submission that is 7 April 2019, in order to successfully registering themselves for CG PET 2019 exam. It must be noted that no application submitted after the last date will be considered valid by the exam conducting authority. CG PET Application Form 2019 will be made available in online mode by DTE, Chhattisgarh. While filling the application forms, candidates will need to provide their personal details as well as academic details. The application process will be concluded by the exam conducting authority after the upload of scanned images and payment of application fee. It is advisable for all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria for the exam before applying. Read the complete article to know all the details and how to fill the CG PET Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: The online mode application process has been started on 19 March 2019, the candidates can avail the CG PET Application Form 2019 by clicking the link given below:
CG PET Application Form 2019 – Important Points
- All the activities related to the application form are to be done through online mode.
- It must be noted that no other mode will be available or entertained in this regard.
- CG PET application form 2019 is made available for the aspiring candidates from 19 March 2019.
- Candidates will need to fill and submit their application forms till the 7 April 2019, i.e. on or before the last date of submission.
- Applicants must note that the last date to submit the application fee will fall on 7 April 2019.
- After the successful completion of it, candidates will also be able to check their application status and transaction status.
- Since no correction will be allowed, later on, thus all candidates are advised to verify all the filled-in details before final submission of their application form.
- While filling the application form, the candidates will also need to upload photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm), signature, name, and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format of size between 50kb to 40kb.
- It is advisable to all the candidates, to take the printout of the application form on final submission for future reference.
How to fill CG PET Application Form 2019?
For filling CG PET Application Form 2019, aspirants will need to follow certain steps as mentioned below.
- Click on the link to fill application for CG PET 2019 which will be updated on this page as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting body.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to CG PET Application Form 2019 filling portal.
- Aspirants will need to fill in their basic, contact, and their academic details as required.
- Examinees could also select the CG PET exam centre 2019 they want to appear for CG PET 2019 exam from.
- After filling all the required details, the candidates will need to upload the scanned images of their photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Dimensions of the scanned photograph must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and the size of images should be between 40 KB to 50 KB.
- After uploading the scanned images, the candidates will need to click on the ‘I agree’ button. After clicking on “I agree”, the candidates will need to enter the captcha and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- CG PET Application Form 2019 filling will be considered concluded after the payment of CG PET 2019 application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done through both online and offline mode of payment. Candidates can pay the application fee using their debit card, credit card, net banking, or through SBI Challan. The fee structure has been given below in the tabular representation for the reference of aspiring candidates.
|Categories||CG PET 2019 Application fee|
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)||Rs. 150|
|General Category||Rs. 200|
CG PET Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
Exam conducting authority has released the CG PET Application Form 2019 on 19 March 2019. Examinees willing to get admissions to various undergraduate courses as offered by CG PET participating institutes 2019 on the basis of their scores in CG PET 2019 exam, must register themselves for the exam. Candidates must fill in and submit their application forms before or on the last date of submission that is 7 April 2019. No application submitted after the last date will be entertained or considered valid by the exam conducting authority. The application fee for CG PET 2019 must be submitted by the candidates by 7 April 2019. Aspirants must note that the CG PET 2019 application fee SBI challan slip must be downloaded and submitted by 7 April 2019. Exam conducting authority will issue CG PET admit card 2019 to only those candidates who will fill and submit their CG PET Application Form 2019 successfully. The admit cards will be issued by 26 April 2019. CG PET 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh ion 2 May 2019. We have given below the tabular representation of official CG PET important dates 2019 for reference to the CG PET 2019 aspirants.
|CG PET 2019 Events||CG PET Important Dates 2019|
|CG PET application form filling starts||19 March 2019(Opened)|
|Last date to fill CG PET application form 2019||7 April 2019|
|CG PET 2019 application fee SBI challan slip (Last date to download)||7 April 2019|
|Last date to submit CG PET 2019 application fee||7 April 2019|
|CG PET admit card 2019||26 April 2019|
|CG PET 2019 exam||2 May 2019|
CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you are reading this, you must be willing to fill in the application form for CG PET 2019. Thus, we advise all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described by the exam conducting authority for the entrance exam, as only eligible candidates will be considered for the entrance exam. Here, we have given the CG PET eligibility criteria 2019 for the reference of aspiring candidates.
- Candidate applying for the exam must be a citizen of India.
- As per the Domicile Eligibility, the candidate applying must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- The minimum age is 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year, for agriculture engineering and it is 17 years for dairy technology.
- Appearing Candidates, i.e. the final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Engineering aspirants must have qualified their 12th class from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects with minimum 45% marks (for SC/ST/OBC/PH 40%).
- Agriculture engineering aspirants must have qualified their 10+2 from CG or equivalent board with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English securing 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Dairy Technology aspirants must have qualified their 12th or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English securing 50% marks in PCM and English together for General category and 40% for reserved category.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the CG PET Application Form 2019 after successful submission for future reference.
If you have any query related to CG PET Application Form 2019, comment us below in the comment box.