CG PET 2019- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has declared the result for CG PET 2019 exam on 31 May 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website by providing the required details. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is one of the recognized boards, providing quality education and admission in various undergraduate engineering programs. The Pre-Engineering test of Chhattisgarh 2019 is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The CG PET 2019 is a state-level entrance examination which is conducted by the examination authority every year to provide admission into various undergraduate engineering programs in Government as well as private colleges of the Chhattisgarh state. This CGPET 2019 exam is also known as CG Vyapam. The application form of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board was available for all the candidates from 19 March 2019. CG Vyapam is the conducting body of this CG PET 2019 Entrance Exam. It is important to note that before filling up the application form, all the candidates meet the required eligibility criteria. They should also ensure that all the information is correctly filled in the form or else it will be rejected. The applicants who have been finally shortlisted for CG PET 2019, they have to go for participating in the counseling programs. All the necessary details regarding the dates, exam pattern, application form, etc. are given in this article.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has declared the result of CG PET 2019 exam on 31 May 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
CG PET 2019 Highlights
The candidates can check the details given below to know the CGPET 2019 exam highlights:
- Name of the examination: Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test
Abbreviated as: CG PET
- Exam Mode: Online
- The medium of Exam: English
- Conducting authority: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
- Exam Level: Undergraduate
- Exam category: State level
- Courses Offered through CG PET: Engineering, dairy technology, and agricultural engineering
- Availability of CG PET application form: 19 March 2019
- Reservation of Seats: 42% for general, 32% for ST, 14% for OBC and 12% for SC
CG PET 2019: Important Dates
Applicants can note down all the important dates of the CG PET 2019 exam. All the applicants should go through the following dates carefully so as to prepare themselves accordingly.
|Releasing date of the application form||19 March 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form||3d week of May 2019|
|Issue date of Admit card||26 April 2019|
|Date of examination||16 May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week May 2019|
|Date of result declaration||31 May 2019 (Declared)|
|Counseling program starts from||3rd week of June 2019|
CG PET Application Form 2019
The application form of CG PET 2019 will be uploaded in the official website of the university. So, the candidates can get the online application form which should be downloaded and submitted within the prescribed schedule.
- The application form of CG PET 2019 is available from 19 March 2019.
- The candidates are required to fill and submit the application form along with the application by 7 April 2019.
- All the applicants should upload the scanned photograph, thumb impression and signature in a JPEG format for CG PET 2019.
- The candidates are required to fill up all the correct information in the application form so as to avoid any rejections.
- Therefore, once the application form is submitted by the applicants, it cannot be changed at a later stage.
- After the submission of the application form, the candidates will get their registration ID and registration number for CG PET 2019.
Steps to fill the application form
In order to fill the online application form of CG PET 2019, the candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1- Registration and filling of details
- Step 2- Uploading of documents
- Step 3- Payment of application fee
Required Documents for CG PET 2019 Application Form
The candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature while filling the application form. The format of the documents would be as under:
Note: The application fee can be paid through bank Challan submitted to any branch of SBI or by the online mode that is through Debit card, Credit card, Paytm, Net banking facilities.
CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates should check the complete eligibility criteria before appearing for the CG PET 2019 entrance exam.
- The candidates should provide the domicile certificate as per the guidelines laid down by the government.
- Candidate must be the Citizen of India.
- All the final year applicants are also eligible to apply for CG PET 2019.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 17 years as on December 31, 2019
- The age of the applicants should not be more than 30 years as on July 1 of the exam year.
- There is a relaxation period of 3 years in the upper age limit, for those applicants who belong to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes Female and PWD category.
For Engineering Programmes –
- All the applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other recognized board.
- It is mandatory that the candidates have passed the qualifying exam with at least 45% for General candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- The applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and one of the technical vocational subjects as a mandatory part.
For Agriculture Engineering Programmes –
- The candidate should reach the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- All the applicants must have passed their 12th standard from Chhattisgarh or any other recognized board.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics in the equivalent exam and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English are the mandatory subjects for the Agricultural Engineering candidates.
- The applicants who are appearing for the higher secondary exam can also apply for CG PET 2019.
For Dairy Technology Programmes –
The eligibility criteria of CG PET 2019 for Dairy Technology Programme are-
- The applicants should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- The applicants should qualify the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- All the candidates should obtain at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English for general category and 40% for reserved categories.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English are the mandatory subjects for these programs.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates should check the exam pattern before starting their final preparation for the exam. The exam pattern for CG PET 2019 is given below.
- Exam shifts –The CG PET 2019 exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. one in the morning shift and another in the afternoon shift.
- Duration: All the candidates will get 180 minutes to complete the CG PET 2019
- No of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the CG PET 2019
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective–based questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no such provision of negative marking in this exam.
|Subject names||No. of Question||Overall marks|
CG PET 2019 Syllabus
The candidates have to prepare for the CG PET 2019 exam by covering the topics included in CG PET 2019 syllabus. Questions in the entrance exam would be asked from the syllabus determined by the conducting body. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to know about CG PET 2019 syllabus and follow it till the exam is over. In the CG PET syllabus 2019, the candidates can check unit-wise topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidates can make a proper plan for the preparation of the entrance exam according to the syllabus. The candidates can check the detailed CG PET syllabus 2019 below:
CG PET Syllabus 2019 for Mathematics
- Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Three Dimensions
- Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Two Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Information Technology
- Integral Calculus
- Numerical Methods
- Vector Algebra
CG PET Syllabus 2019 for Physics
- Force And Laws Of Motion
- Work Energy And Power
- Rotational Motion And Moment Of Inertia
- Properties Of Solid And Fluids
- Heat And Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Effect Of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Current
- Electron, Photon And Radio Activity
CG PET Syllabus 2019 for Chemistry
- Chemical Bond
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Thermo chemistry and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study Of Elements
- Co-Ordination Compound
- Principles of Metallurgical Operations
- Transitions Metals
- Chemistry In Daily Life
- Chemistry of Hydro Carbon
- Organic Compounds Based On Functional Group Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Organic Oxygen
CG PET 2019 Sample Papers
The candidates preparing for CG PET exam to be held in 2019 are suggested to practice the sample papers. The examination conducting body and many coaching institutes prepare sample papers for the aspirants. It helps the candidates to know about the actual exam pattern and type of questions that will be asked in the entrance exam. While attempting CG PET sample papers 2019, candidates will be able to work on their time management skills, efficiency and speed and produce better outcomes. Solving CG PET 2019 sample papers will allow candidates to identify their weak areas and work on them timely. To access the sample papers, the candidates have to visit our separate page for CG PET 2019 Sample Papers.
CG PET Admit Card 2019
The applicants who have submitted their application form can now download the Admit card for CG PET 2019 from the official website. The admit card for CG PET 2109 will be available from 26 April 2019. The admit card contains various details like name of the applicants, time of the exam, venue of the exam, fathers name of the applicants, photograph, and signature of the candidate. Candidates must bring photo ID proof along with the admit card of CG PET 2019 for the verification of the candidate. It is very much essential for all the candidates to bring their admit card on the exam day without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
How to download admit card of CG PET 2019 –
- The candidate should click on the link to download the admit card given in the official website of the University.
- Applicants are required to enter the registration number and the date of birth in the Admit card.
- Click on Download CG PET 2019 admit card.
- Applicants must check the details on the admit card of CG PET 2019 and in case of any discrepancy is found on the admit card, they should bring it to the notice of the concerned authority.
- The candidates should save and print the CG PET 2019 admit card on A4 size paper for further admission process.
CG PET Answer Key 2019
The candidates who have successfully appeared in the exam can check their answers if they are correct or not. The exam authority will release the answer key in the fourth week of May 2019. Candidates can check the answer key through online mode only. The CG PET Answer Key 2019 will be released within the few weeks after the exam which will provide a rough idea to the candidates how much they will score in the entrance exam.
CG PET Result 2019
The candidates can view their results through online mode. Those candidates who have successfully appeared in the CG PET 2019 exam can check their result that is already declared on the official website on 31 May 2019. After the declaration of result, the candidates will be called for the counselling. After getting the CG PET result 2019, they should take a print out of it for future prospects.
CG PET 2019 Cutoff
CG PET cutoff 2019 determines the marks a candidate need to secure in the exam to be eligible for admission in UG level engineering program through CG PET 2019. The candidates who will secure marks or rank more than minimum cutoff will be eligible for admission. The candidates who will secure marks less than CG PET 2019 cutoff will have no chance for admission. While preparing the CG PET 2019 cutoff, the examination conducting body will consider various factors such as the number of candidates appeared in the exam, difficulty level of the exam, previous year’s cutoff trends, availability of seats, etc. The exam conducting body will release separate CG PET 2019 cut off for JEE Main and CG PET qualified candidates.
CG PET 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of CG PET 2019 result, the examination conducting body will prepare the merit list of CG PET 2019. The merit list would be prepared on the basis of candidates rank obtained in the result. The candidates can check a category-wise list which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance exam. The candidates who will clear the merit list would be called for admission through CG PET counselling 2019. The candidates can check the merit list on the official website of conducting body as well on this page. While preparing the merit list, if the conducting body finds 2 or more candidates having the same marks in CG PET then the list will be decided on the basis of inter-se-merit in the following order:
- The candidates having higher scores in Mathematics papers will be given priority in the merit list.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates having a more better score in Physics will be considered and he or she will be given a better merit rank in the list.
- If the tie still not resolved, the candidates who are older will be given priority and awarded a better rank.
- In case, the age of candidates is also same, their scores in class XII will be considered and the one having more marks will be given priority.
CG PET 2019 Counselling
The students will get all the information related to counseling on the official website of the university. The candidates who have been shortlisted will have to participate in the CG PET 2019 counselling program. After the result declaration, the counseling will be started for CG PET 2019. The counseling will be started in the month of June 2019. Candidates can apply for counseling through online process. Candidates must be ready with their all original documents for the verification process. Documents required which are required for the verification process are-
Required Documents for verification
The candidates have to bring the following documents at the verification centers during counselling process:
- CG PET 2019 scorecard/ JEE Main 2019 scorecard
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- CG PET Application cum option form
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Domicile certificate
- Medical proof and certificate (if applicable)
- Receipt of counselling fee
CG PET 2019 Exam Centres
The candidates will have to select the CG PET exam centre while filling the online mode application form. Here on this page, we have provided the complete list of exam centre where CG PET 2019 exam is going to be held in 2019. The candidates have to select the name of the exam centre from the list given here as per their choice.
|Exam Centres||Centre Codes|
Some useful preparation tips are-
- The candidate should always follow the NCERT books and some other reference books also.
- They should make a proper study schedule as per the official syllabus.
- They should cover all the necessary chapters in the right order so as to prepare well for the exam.
- They should also go for previous year sample papers.
- Candidates should not forget to focus on their health too.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal Parisar
Pension Bada Raipur (C.G.) 492001
Phone no:0771 4019274 / 0771 4024008
Fax :- 0771 4019287 / 771 4024008