CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019– CEE AMPAI is a common Entrance exam and is held by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI). AMPAI yearly conducts CEE for selecting candidates for various courses that would be offered by the Colleges and Institutes which come under the AMPAI. The next CEE AMPAI would be held in the year 2019 in the 2nd week of May. The courses that would be offered under the CEE AMPAI 2019 are Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) and Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma). All the candidates who would pass the CEE AMPAI 2019 would be able to get admission in one out of the many reputed colleges and institutes which accept the CEE AMPAI 2019 scores. The CEE AMPAI 2019 would be conducted for giving the students, who come from the minority groups, with admission into engineering courses. The CEE AMPAI 2019 entrance exam is scheduled to be held in May 2019 and the results for the CEE AMPAI 2019 would be released in the 4th week of the month of May 2019. The CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019 would be held sometime in the 3rd week of June 2019. This article is about the Counselling of CEE AMPAI 2019. It would provide all the details regarding the counselling procedure and the documents that should be carried to the Counselling venue. All the candidates are requested to read this blog carefully for getting all the essential information related to the CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019.
CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019: Instructions
- The CEE AMAPAI counselling 2019 would be conducted in the offline mode, i.e., all the candidates must be personally present for the Counselling round of the CEE AMPAI 2019. All the candidates who belong to the Minority group are eligible to apply for the CEE AMPAI 2019.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the counselling are required to pay an amount of Rs. 200 as Counselling Fee.
- The main priority will be given to the Sikh candidates while allotting seats in the CEE AMPAI 2019 Counselling. Once all the Sikh candidates would be allotted seats, the candidates coming from various other Minority Groups will be assigned seats in various Colleges and Institutes which come under the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) after checking their eligibility criteria.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents regarding their identity and Qualification (Including the CEE AMPAI 2019 scorecard), in the counselling hall. Candidates who would fail to produce the entire relevant documents especially, the domicile certificate in the proper format, will be considered as non-minority applicants.
- During the CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019, each candidate would be allotted one seat. The seat allotment to the candidates will depend on the inter se merit of the candidate and the availability of seats in the candidate’s preferred college or institute.
- The Seat Allotment letter will be issued to all those candidates who would be allotted seat in college or institute through The CEE AMPAI 2019.
- All the Candidates will have the choice to provisionally book the seat allotted to them, in the Counselling Centre, by making a payment of Rs. 20,000 via the Demand draft, which should be made in the favour of the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) and payable at Kolkata.
List of Participating Institutes
The following is the List of Institutes in which the candidates can get admission after passing the CEE AMPAI 2019 entrance exam and after clearing the CEE AMPAI 2019 Counselling:
- Narula Institute of Technology, Agarpara, Kolkata
- JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani, West Bengal
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Sodepur, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Sodepur, Kolkata
- Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Dumdum, Kolkata
Procedure of CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019
The CEE AMPAAI Counselling 2019 would be held in the following manner:
- After all the candidates who would pass the CEE AMPAI 2019, all the candidates would be called for the counselling in the 3rd week of June 2019.
- During the CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019, all the candidates who would have to bring all the relevant documents for verification.
- If all the documents of the candidates would be found accurate then the candidates would be allowed to do the choice filling of the course they want to do and the list of Colleges (according to their preference in decreasing order).
- After, the verification of the original documents and the choice filling process, all the candidates would be allotted seats according to the merit list and the choice of the course and college made by the candidate.
The following are the documents that would be required by the candidates to produce in the CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019 for getting admission to the Opted Courses in the Preferred College or Institute:
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th MARK Sheet and Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- CEE AMPAI 2019 rank card
- Domicile Certificate (Address Proof) from the respective authority.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Attested Photocopies of all the relevant documents
All of the above-mentioned documents would be verified during the counselling round. If all the original documents produced by the candidates would be authentic and their preferred seat would be available then the candidates would be given admission through the CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019.
For getting updated information about the CEE AMPAI 2019 Counselling, all the candidates are requested to visit this website and the official website of the CEE AMPAI, frequently.