CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019- CEE AMPAI is an exam that is conducted every year once by the conducting body AMPAI. The full form of CEE is Common Entrance Exam and the AMPAI is known as Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute. The CEE AMPAI is conducted for offering admission to various colleges and engineering institutes under this association. The AMPAI (Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute) provides admission to courses of B.Pharm and B.Tech or B.E. The exam of CEE AMPAI is conducted in State & National level and preference will be given much to the Sikh candidates with other minority communities. The candidates who belong to non-minority communities can also apply for the CEE AMPAI exam. Before applying for the CEE AMPAI candidates should check the eligibility criteria as those who are not eligible will not be able to fill up the application form. The eligibility criteria for CEE AMPAI will be 10+2 pass from a recognized university with 50% marks secure in subjects like Physics and Mathematics and one compulsory subject like Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Information Technology and English. The CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019 will be available through the online and offline process. The date for online application date will be on the 2nd week of February 2019 and the offline process for offline application form will also be on the 2nd week of February 2019. The closing date for submitting the application form of CEE AMPAI 2019 for both online and offline mode will be on the 2nd week of April 2019 and these dates are tentative. There are at present five participating institutes that take part in CEE AMPAI entrance exam. This article will give all the information about CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019.
CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can go through the important dates given below to get the information about the application form for CEE AMPAI 2019. These application forms will be available through online and offline mode:
|CEE AMPAI Important Dates||Dates in 2019|
|Online Application Form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Offline Application Form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Online Application form Closing Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Offline Application form Closing Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Issue of Offline Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Admit Card||4th week of May 2019|
Steps to Fill up CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019
The CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019 will be available both in online and offline mode. Candidates can fill up the application form in both ways and the steps for filling up will be different. The online application form of CEE AMPAI 2019 will be available in the 2nd week of February and the offline application form will also be available in the 2nd week of February. Candidates can follow the steps below to know how to fill up the application form:
Steps to fill Online CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of AMPAI and register themselves by clicking Apply Online button.
- Then give all details like name, email ID and cell phone number
- After entering all details click the register button.
- After the candidates get registered an Email ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s email address.
- The candidates need to enter the login website page of AMPAI with the generated Email ID and password.
- Then it will take them to the application page of CEE AMPAI 2019.
- Candidates then need to fill up the application form will all necessary details like name, address, educational qualification, caste certificate and other details.
- After the filling up process of application form is completed, candidates need to upload the necessary scanned documents like the photograph, signature, caste certificate and other documents.
- Candidates should check the information entered is true as it cannot be edited after submission.
- Now candidates should click the submit button and it will be submitted.
- After the completion of the application, form candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through the online process like net banking, debit or credit card or other online payment option.
- The candidates can download the application form for later use.
Steps to fill Offline CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019
- Candidates need to visit the official website page of AMPAI
- After visiting the website page candidates need to register themselves with AMPAI website page to get the application by entering the email ID, cell number and password.
- After registration, they must download the application form by entering the Email ID and password generated while registration and take the print out copy that will be available in PDF format.
- The next steps will be candidates need to fill up the application form of CEE AMPAI with blue ballpoint pen along with all necessary details like name, address, contact details, academic qualification and other important details.
- Candidates need to paste their photograph and sign it after filling up the application form.
- Candidates should not do any overwriting or any mistakes while filling up the application form.
- After filling up the application form candidates need to make demand draft (DD) in favour of ‘AMPAI (Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute)’ payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates are required to send the Demand Draft along with the hard copy of application form of CEE AMPAI to the address mention below:
AMPAI Office, Dwarka Building
1st Floor,7, Sarat Bose Road Kolkata,
West Bengal, Pin Code: 700020.
- The candidates will get a notification once the concerned authorities of receiving the application form of CEE AMPAI 2019.
Important Documents Required for CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019
Candidates are requested to go through the information to know the process of uploading all documents like signature and photography required for the CEE Application Form 2019. Below are the important documents mentioned candidates need to upload while filling up the application form:
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph with 4.5cm X 3.5cm in image and dimension. The minimum size of the photo will be from 50 KB to a maximum size of 300KB. The photo should be uploaded in JPEG format.|
|Signature||Candidates should upload a scanned copy of signature with the size of 1.5cm X 3.5cm in dimension and image. The size of the signature should be of minimum and maximum 40KB and should be uploaded in JPEG format.|
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates should upload other important documents like Category, Birth certificate, Education Qualification certificate in the maximum size of 600KB.|
CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for CEE AMPAI can be paid through online and offline mode. The application fee will be Rs 200 that will be paid through online net banking and through offline mode, it can pay through demand draft in favour of AMPAI Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute)’ payable at Kolkata.
Candidates can get full details about the CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019. For the latest information, candidates can stay tuned to us.