CEE AMPAI 2019- Common Entrance Examination, abbreviated as CEE, is conducted by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI). It is an entrance examination for taking admissions into B. Tech as well as B. Pharm programmes that would be offered by institutes which are associated with AMPAI. This body is concerned with conducting such a competitive examination and evaluation process which is transparent for the deserving aspirants. Under this academic body, candidates belonging to the minority groups of India are given preference to pursue the courses. Aspirants who would be able to crack the CEE AMPAI 2019 would get the opportunity to take admission into any one of the reputed academic institutes which accept CEE 2019 marks.
The academic institutes which are affiliated to AMPAI are- JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani, West Bengal; Narula Institute of Technology, Agarpara, Kolkata; Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Dumdum, Kolkata; Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Sodepur, Kolkata; Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Sodepur, Kolkata.
CEE AMPAI 2019 Important Dates
The important dates concerned with CEE AMPAI 2019 are listed below:
|Date of commencement of online application form||February 2019|
|Last date of applying online||April 2019|
|Date of commencement of offline application form||February 2019|
|Last date of applying offline||April 2019|
|Date of downloading admit card||May 2019|
|Date of examination||May 2019|
|Date of result||May 2019|
|Date of counselling||June 2019|
CEE AMPAI Application Form 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the CEE AMPAI 2019 can do it using both online as well as offline mode. The detailed instructions for filling in the forms in both ways are given below:
At the outset, the candidates are required to register themselves on the official website of AMPAI, i.e. www.ampai.in. There will be a link titled ‘Apply Online’ and to make user ID, the aspirant can put his/her name and email address under ‘New Registration’ option. A password will be sent to the candidate to the email address provided at the time of registration.
The candidates need to note down the password by accessing the email sent to their registered email IDs. Now they will get back to the home page of the AMPAI website and select ‘Existing User’ link. Here they will be asked to put enter their User ID and password to continue the registration process.
Now they will get the CEE AMPAI application form 2019 where all the necessary information viz. name, address, contact details, caste, academic qualifications, course details, etc. are required to be put in.
After all the details are entered, now it is required to upload the scanned copies of the documents given below:
- The candidates need to upload their recent passport size photographs in 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm dimensions and of 300kb size.
- They are required to upload their signatures having 1.5 cm X 2.5 cm dimensions and a size of 100kb.
- A copy of class 10th Admit Card is also required to be uploaded with dimensions 210 cm X 297cm and 600kb size.
Right after completion of uploading images, now the candidates will be required to make the payments of application fees. On that payment gateway option, the aspirant will need to pay an application fee of around Rs 200.
The candidates will need to visit the website www.ampai.in and download the application form in pdf format.
Now they are required to take a printout of the downloaded file and start filling in the application.
Aspirants will fill in the information asked in the application form like name, address, academic qualification, contact details, course name, etc.
This option will be of payment. The applicant should pay a sum of Rs 200 (approx.) through demand draft (DD) and in favor of “Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes” or simply “AMPAI” payable at Kolkata.
Next, the candidates need to submit the duly filled application form accompanied by the DD and other required documents. This can be submitted either in person or by post to the AMPAI Office.
Documents to be submitted along with the application and DD:
- Photocopy of class 10th Admit Card.
- Duly filled domicile certificate as prescribed.
After approval of the application, the candidates will receive a confirmation message from AMPAI on their registered mobile number.
CEE AMPAI Eligibility Criteria 2019:
To appear in the CEE AMPAI 2019 examination, the candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The information is given below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The aspirant must have attained the age of 17 on December 31 in order to write the exam. There is no upper age bar to appear in the test. To produce age proof, the candidate can bring class 10th Pass Certificate or Admit Card.
For admission into B.Tech:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized board with Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Computer Application as compulsory subject with individual pass marks (both theory and practical, wherever applicable) in regular course.
- They must have secured at least 45% marks in the above-mentioned subjects while taking together.
- The applicant should have secured at least 30% marks in English paper in 10+2 board exam.
CEE AMPAI Exam Pattern 2019:
The candidates applying for CEE AMPAI 2019 are required to go through the examination pattern very carefully. The table below shows the pattern:
- It will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours (180 minutes) and the medium of instructions will be English only
- It will consist of Multiple Choice Questions i.e. objective type questions.
- Each question will come with four alternative answers.
- Questions will be of two categories- In case of Category 1, each correct answer will carry 1 mark and in Category 2, a correct answer will carry 2 marks.
- No negative markings will be there for the wrong answers.
CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2019
After the application procedure is over, the CEE AMPAI 2019 aspirants are required to visit the website www.ampai.in and download the CEE AMPAI admit card 2019 using user ID and password and then take a printout of the same. AMPAI will upload the admit cards in their website in May 2019.
CEE AMPAI Syllabus 2019
Candidates must read the syllabus carefully to understand the topics covered under various heads. The syllabus is given below:
Algebra, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions, Vectors, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Calculus.
Bulk properties of matter, Physical World, Measurements, Laws of motion, Gravitation, Viscosity, Kinetic theory of gases, Thermodynamics, Units & dimensions: Kinematics.
The Periodic Table and Chemical Families, Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, The Periodic Table and Chemical Families, Atomic Structure, The Periodic Table and Chemical Families.
Molecular basis of inheritance, Science of Life, Chromosome, Cell division, Genetics and Evolution, Ultra structure and functions of cellular components, Chemical constituents of living cells.
CEE AMPAI Result 2019
One can access the result of CEE AMPAI 2019 from the website www.ampai.in in May 2019. The OMR sheets filled by the candidates will be scanned and can be viewed once the CEE AMPAI result 2019 is declared. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance made by the candidates in the entrance examination.
CEE AMPAI Counselling 2019
Right after the declaration of result of CEE AMPAI 2019, a counselling session will be organized in Kolkata in June 2019 for those candidates who have qualified the CEE AMPAI 2019. The CEE AMPAI counselling 2019 process will begin after 15 days of the declaration of result. The exact date of the event will be notified in the official website of AMPAI in due course.
This is all about the insights of CEE AMPAI 2019. Stay tuned to us for latest updates.