CCMT 2019- CCMT means Centralized Counseling for M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Des, M.Plan courses. On the basis of GATE scores, the candidates all around the world can take admission into CCMT post graduate courses. CCMT is mainly organized by SVNIT, Surat. It provides admission to post graduate courses in around 40 institutes that mainly includes NIT and many other institutes that are basically funded by the center. The application form of CCMT 2019 will be available in the online mode from April 2019 onwards. Candidates can register themselves and pay the application fees in online mode. At the same time, they can select their course choice and name of the institutes for opting admission through CCMT 2019. For the process of admission, the GATE scores of the candidates will be checked. All the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for CCMT prior to the admission process. On the basis of the GATE scores, institutes preferences and the number of available seats, the candidates will be selected. The candidates, who are selected, must submit all the necessary documents to the reporting centre for the verification process. The vacant seat will be provided only to the deserving candidates. All the details related to CCMT 2019 are given in this article.
CCMT 2019 Highlights
|Admission name||Centralized Counseling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Des/M.Plan|
|Conducting Body||NIT Delhi|
|Admission Type||Post graduation|
|Admission level||National level|
CCMT 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can go through the important events and dates given in the table below-
|Notification||3rd Week of March 2019|
|Starting of online registration||1st Week of April 2019|
|Online choice filling date||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Date of locking the final choices||Till 2nd Week of May 2019|
|1st allotment round||3rd Week of May 2019|
|2nd allotment round||4th Week of May 2019|
|3rd allotment round||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Payment of Provisional Admission fee||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Date of registration for NSR||July 2019|
CCMT Seat Allotment 2019
The CCMT seat allotment second sliding result will be declared in the official website. The result announcement of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd seat allotment will be declared probably on June 2019. After the three seat allotment rounds, National Spot Round will be conducted. All the applicants get their allotted seats on merit basis, seat vacancy and choices locked during registration. The candidates, who will be selected, they will not receive any individual seat allotment letter. The candidate should download the provisional allotment letter from the official website of the university. After the allotment process, the candidates are required to pay a requisite seat acceptance fee through SBI MOPS.
CCMT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The following are the eligibility criteria that are required to be met by the candidates for admissions through CCMT 2019:
- All the candidates should verify the eligibility criteria of CCMT 2019 before filling up the application form.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates are required to have a valid GATE score for the academic year 2016/2017/2018.
- The candidates are required to secure at least 6.0 to 6.5 MPC for OC and OB category candidates in their qualifying degree.
- The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates must have secured 6.0 MPC or 55% in all the degrees. This percentage of the candidate should be awarded by any of the recognized University.
- The candidates are not allowed to convert the CGPA into percentage or vice-versa provided by the university.
- The CCMT 2019 eligibility criteria state that for every programme, the criterion will be different.
CCMT Application Form 2019
The candidate shall get all the information regarding the filling up of the application form-
- First of all, all the candidates should visit the official website to select their courses where they can click on the link of the application form.
- After clicking on the link, the application form will open on the page where the candidate has to register their name, GATE scores, registration Id and secured marks.
- The candidate while filling up the application form must prove all the valid information like name, parents name, category, gender, Nationality, academic details and other bank details.
- After the completion of the application form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates are also required to attach important documents, such as scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph, signature along with the left thumb print by following the required size and format.
- All the applicants are also advised to keep a hard copy of the CCMT 2019 application form which will be required at the time of admission and further references.
- Before the date of the last shipment, if any candidate decides to send the request offline, then it will be rejected or in other case the candidate need to pay the late fees as a fine.
The candidate should pay the application fee in order to complete the whole application process of CCMT 2019. Therefore, the application fee for CCMT 2019 is Rs 2200/- and for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribes candidates, the application fee will be Rs 1700/-.
CCMT Reporting Centers 2019
The candidates, who are selected, need to report to their closest reporting centers for the process of verifying the documents. The candidates need to clarify their reporting period decisions from the options given below-
- Floating – To be expecting to acquire for more preferred and precise selective choices through the institutes for the process of better allotment.
- Sliding- The consideration of the allotment for precise choices for more rounds of allotment in the selected institute.
- Freezing- Students who are fully aware and satisfied with the seat being allotted as a confirmation of admission.
The candidates need to submit various documents for the process of admission. The University authority will issue a Document Verification Certificate for the applicants whose all the required documents are verified successfully. The candidates need to submit the following documents with a self-attested copy-
- Identity proof of the candidate
- Mark sheet of class XII
- Mark sheet of all the qualifying exams
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Print copy of the registration form
- Passport size photo coloring (3copies)
- Seat allotment letter
- GATE score card
- Provisional Certificate of degree
- Pass certificate of the last attended institute
- Migration certificate of the last attended institute
- Transfer certificate from the last attended institute
- Category certificate
- Certificate of the course completion from the last passed out institute.
After submitting all these documents, the applicants need to report to the institute that is allotted to them by clearing all the necessary payments to confirm their seat.
CCMT Counseling 2019
After the declaration of the result, the next process is the counseling. Now the counseling process of CCMT 2019 will be based on the online mode. On the basis of the GATE scores and choice filling option, the seat will be allotted to the candidate. The counseling procedure will be done in three stages. The first stage is through online registration and fixing of choices. The second phase will be seat allotment, deposition of seat acceptance fee and personal reporting and lastly at the third phase they will be admitted to their allotted institute.
CCMT 2019 Participating Institutes
Some of the names of the participating institutes of CCMT 2019 are showcased below –
- National Institute of Technology which includes the locations from the length and breadth of the country such as NIT Goa, NIT Nagaland, NIT Sikkim, NIT Agartala, NIT Jalandhar, NIT Uttarakhand, NIT Arunachal Pradesh, NIT Silchar, Jamshedpur, Patna, Calicut, Mizoram and much more.
- IIITDM, Kancheepuram
- Institute of Technology, Bilaspur
- Indian Institute of Technology and Management, Gwalior
- Central University of Rajasthan
- School of Planning & Architecture, Vijayawada
- University of Hyderabad
- Central University of South Bihar
- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
- The Central University of Rajasthan
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and technology, Howrah District
- Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacture Jabalpur
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Malaviya National institute of Technology, Jaipur
This is all about CCMT 2019. Share your views in thee comment section below.