BVP CET Counselling 2019- The examination conducting body has announced the date of BVP Counselling 2019. After the declaration of result, the candidates who have qualified in the exam have to participate in the counselling process as per the schedule decided by the conducting board. Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) is a university located in the city of Pune, Maharashtra. It organizes Common Entrance Test once in a year. This year BVP had organized BVP CET 2019 exam won 26 May 2019. The authority of this university conducts this exam to give an opportunity to those interested candidates who want to take admission in the various B. Tech courses inside the university. The candidates can also take admission to other institutes which are affiliated with this university. The various B. Tech or engineering courses include Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, and Architecture. In 2018, NIRF has ranked BVP University as 66th all over India. Also, in 2017, NAAC has recognized this university as ‘A+’ Accreditation (Third Cycle). The BVP University is a Deemed University which is also a group of higher educational institutions. In 1964, Patangrao Kadam, a renowned Indian politician and educationist, has established this university. This article is all based on BVP CET Counselling 2019. The students are asked to read the full article carefully in order to jot down all the informative decisions about counselling of BVP CET 2019. BVP CET Counselling 2019 contains information like date of counselling session, important documents to bring during the time of counselling, who will be called for this session, and much more.
Latest Update: Bharati Vidyapeeth University has announced the date of BVP CET Counselling 2019 process.
Essential information about BVP CET Counselling 2019
The counselling has some important information for the candidates who appear in the BVP CET 2019 exam. The candidates must know this information before proceeding towards the counselling session.
- The counselling process will start just after the declaration of the result.
- It will take place from 29 June to 1 July 2019.
- The counselling will be done through offline mode.
- If any candidate cannot make it to the counselling session, then he/she must authorize any other responsible individual to represent themselves during the time of counselling.
- The candidate whose ranks are up to 5000 will be called for BVP CET Counselling 2019 for Tech courses.
- The candidate whose rank is up to 5000 will be sent counselling letter for spot selection.
- In order to apply for the counselling session, candidates need to submit the complete BVP CET application form 2019 for BVP CET 2019 exam.
- The candidates who are selected for counselling, their names will be displayed in the merit list of BVP CET 2019 exam.
- The candidates whose rank is between 5001 to 8000 will be able to attend the counselling process only after the confirmation of the seat vacancy.
- The counselling session for various B. Tech and engineering courses will be conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Engineering, Pune.
- The candidates will also have to face a personal interview during the time of spot admission. This will not be informed to the candidate via letter.
- The candidates need to carry all the important documents before proceeding towards counseling session. The important documents which need to be carried by the candidate are mentioned below.
- If the candidates fail to attend the BVP CET Counselling 2019 session, then it may result in cancellation of the candidate’s admission to the university for the year.
Documents to carry for BVP CET Counselling 2019
The candidates need to carry some documents while heading towards counselling. The documents include:
- S and H.S.L.C Mark sheet & Passing Certificates.
- Candidate’s birth certificate.
- Transfer Certificate of the candidate including migration certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- The candidate needs to have counselling letter which he/she will be provided earlier.
- Character Certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Passport size photographs of recent colored.
Merit List before BVP CET Counselling 2019
The authority of the university will prepare a merit list based on the marks scored by the candidate in this BVP CTE 2019 exam. The authority will shortlist candidates for counselling session based on this merit list. Based on this merit list, candidates will be allotted seats to various B. Tech courses. The seat allocation will be based on obtained rank, choice-filled by them at the time of counselling and category. The merit list will be based on total marks secured in Mathematics and Physics together at the BVP CET 2019 exam.
Kindly comment below if you have any query regarding BVP CET Counselling 2019.