BVP CET Admit Card 2019– BVP is an abbreviated form of Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The authority of BVP university conducts entrance level examination once in a year. This year the exam will be named as BVP CET 2019, that is Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test, 2019. This exam is organized in order to provide an opportunity to the different interested pupils who want to get admission in the B. Tech or engineering courses inside the university. By qualifying BVP CET 2019 exam, a candidate can take admission in other institutes also which are affiliated to this university. The university is located in Pune, Maharashtra. In 2017, NAAC has considered BVP as ‘A+’ Accreditation (Third Cycle). In 2018, NIRF has ranked BVP as the top 66th University of India. The Bharati Vidyapeeth University is a Deemed University and a group of higher educational institutions. Patangrao Kadam, an eminent Indian politician and educationist, has found this university in the year 1964. This article will provide you with all the details and information of the BVP CET Admit Card 2019 which will contain the topics like essential dates related to admit card, its downloading process, and much more. The admit card will be available only in the online mode. There is no other mode available to access the admit card. It can be issued online in the month of May 2019. In order to get the actual date and to get the other information related to BVP CET 2019 exam, aspirants are required to stay tuned to us or connect to the official portal of BVP University. The candidates are required to go through this full article in order to gather all the information related to admit card of BVP CET 2019.
Essential dates related to BVP CET Admit Card 2019
A candidate has to follow important dates that relate to admit card in order to avoid any difficulty in future. They have to carry this admit card to the examination hall to appear the exam.
- BVP CET 2019 exam is going to be conducted in the 4th week of May 2019.
- BVP CET Admit Card 2019 will be made available in the 4th week of May 2019.
- A candidate has to download the admit card before the end of the month.
Important information related to BVP CET Admit Card 2019
An admit card is so important that one will never be allowed to seat in the examination hall without it.
- The candidates need to carry the admit card in order to be allowed to appear the BVP CET 2019 exam.
- The admit card can be accessed online. There is no other mode available.
- The admit card can only be downloaded from the official website of BVP University.
- After the admit card is downloaded, it needs to be printed out by the aspirant.
- Usually, two prints out will be preferable for future references.
- The BVP CET Admit Card 2019 can be accessed only after the complete registration and submission of the application form.
- If a candidate does not receive admit card after the issuing date, then he/ she can contact the officials. Contact number and email address are provided in the official portal.
- Along with the admission card (admit card) or hall ticket, a candidate has to carry any one of the photo IDs such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Passport.
Process to download the BVP CET Hall Ticket 2019
It needs a perfect protocol in order to download the admit card. The process includes:
- Navigate the official portal of BVP
- Click on the given link provided.
- Check and select your course of interest.
- Fill the login credentials with email ID and password.
- After the details are entered, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then select the admit card menu.
- You need to fill in the application number which you have noted earlier and your date of birth.
- Then again click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The candidate can see the BVP CET Admit Card 2019 displayed on the screen of the monitor.
- The candidate can download the admit card by clicking on the “Show Admit Card” button.
- Take a print out copy of the admit card.
Information contained in the BVP CET Admit Card 2019
The admit card will contain information which will be related to the candidates and the BVP CET 2019 exam. The admit card will consist of:
- The roll number of the candidate.
- Venue of the examination.
- Date and Time of the examination.
- Name of the candidate.
- Course name.
- Application number.
- Name of father of the candidate.
- Reporting time.
FAQs related to BVP CET Admit Card 2019
In every website, there contains a list which provides Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ). Every candidate must go through the FAQ before applying for BVP CET 2019 exam. FAQ contains questions for admit card as:
- When can I get admit card?
The admit card will be available in the 4th week of May 2019.
- Where can I get admit card?
The BVP CET Admit Card 2019 can be accessed from the official website of BVP University.
- How can I get admit card?
The candidate needs to download the admit card from the official portal.
- Can the admit card be posted to my address?
No, the admit card is available in the online mode. The candidate needs to download it. There is no other mode available to access the admission card.
- What will happen if I do not get any admit card?
In case if a candidate does not get any admit card after the issuing date, on the website of the BVP University, then contact the phone number or email address provided in the website.
- Can I show the admit card through my cell phone?
No, a candidate will have to print out the BVP CET Admit Card 2019 and show it to the invigilator p\resent during the exam.
This article will give you complete details about BVP CET Admit Card 2019. If you have any query, kindly leave any comment below.