BVP CET 2019 – The result of BVP CET 2019 exam has been declared by the conducting body along with releasing the combined merit list on 23 June 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the same on the official website by providing the required details. Earlier, the online mode application form of BVP CET 2019 exam was released by the exam conducting body on 21 February 2019. The candidates seeking admission through this entrance exam need to submit the application form under the deadline. The common entrance test of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune is conducted to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses. Aspirants qualifying the BVP CET 2019 exam to be conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth will be eligible for admissions into 11 B.Tech and M.Tech as offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. In order to be eligible for admissions in the B.Tech courses offered by the university, willing candidates will need to qualify the BVP CET 2019 exam. This university-level exam is conducted every year in offline mode to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various undergraduate engineering courses. Application for the entrance exam is available from 21 February 2019. Willing candidates will need to register themselves on or before the last date of submission, i.e. different for each program. If you are willing to get admissions to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on the basis of your scores in the entrance exam in your desired course, we would advise you to read the complete article to know all details regarding BVP CET 2019.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has released the result of BVP CET 2019 on 23 June 2019, check the same on the official website.
BVP CET 2019 – Quick Review
|1||Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test|
|2||Also Known As||BVP CET|
|3||Exam Type||University Level|
|4||Category of Exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|5||Mode of Exam||Offline|
|6||Exam Conducting Authority for BVP CET 2019||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
BVP CET 2019 – Important Dates
Since the actual dates for BVP CET 2019 are announced by the exam conducting authority yet. The candidates can check the BVP CET Important Dates 2019 here.
|1.||Availability of Online Application Form||21 February 2019(Started)|
|2.||Last date for submission of Application Form (at university Pune office)||10 May 2019|
|3.||Issue of Admit Card||April 2019 (On receipt and scrutinization of the application form)|
|5.||BVP CET 2019||26 May 2019|
|6.||Result Announcement||23 June 2019|
|7.||Merit list Declaration||8 June 2019|
|7.||Counselling begins||19 to 27 June 2019|
|8.||Commencement of classes||1st week of July 2019|
BVP CET 2019 – Application Form
- Application forms for the common entrance test will be available in both offline and online mode.
- From 21 February 2019, BVP CET Application Form 2019 is made available for candidates aspiring to get admissions to B.Tech courses.
- The candidates those want to apply for BVP CET 2019 application form can apply through online or offline mode.
- The online application form for various UG and PG programs will be started on different dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form.
- The offline application form can be purchased in person at designated centers mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- Candidates have to furnish all details carefully in the application form and send it along with the DD to the address given below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
- Application fee for BVP CET 2019 will vary for every course.
- For engineering, the candidates will need to pay Rs. 1500.
- Fee is to be submitted through credit card, debit card, internet banking, or DD.
BVP CET 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to sit for the entrance exam, the candidates will need to satisfy all the eligibility parameters as described by the exam conducting authority.
- Aspirants applying for the exam must have qualified their 12th class from any recognized board.
- The 12th class must have been qualified 45% for general category candidates; it is 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
BVP CET 2019 – Exam Pattern
- Exam conducting authority will conduct the exam in online mode.
- There will be multiple types of questions in the exam.
- BVP CET exam for engineering will be conducted for the time duration of 3 hours, i.e. 180 minutes.
- Total marks for the exam will be 200.
- Mode of language for this common entrance test will be English.
- As per BVP CET exam pattern 2019, there is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark each will be rewarded.
BVP CET 2019 – Syllabus
For each course, syllabus for BVP CET 2019 will vary. Syllabus for each course will be released and described by the exam conducting authority on the official website. You can check the complete BVP CET syllabus 2019 here.
- Before starting your preparations for the exam, make sure you have the complete self-scheduled study plan.
- The schedule should be followed regularly for good results in the exam.
- Candidates must also practice various previous year question papers and online mock test.
- Practice from different books and various sample papers.
- Stay fit and healthy.
BVP CET 2019 – Admit Card
- In April 2019, (on receipt and scrutinization of the application form) the exam conducting authority will issue the admit cards.
- BVP CET Admit Card 2019 will be made available in online mode for download.
- In the given period of time, any candidate does not receive their admit card, they must immediately contact the concerned authorities.
BVP CET 2019 – Result
- On 8 June 2019, it is expected that the exam conducting authority will announce the BVP CET Result 2019.
- The result will be declared in online mode.
- Examinees will be able to access their results on the official website.
BVP CET 2019 – Counselling
- After the declaration of results, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct the counseling and seat allotment process.
- From 19 to 27 June, BVP CET Counselling 2019 will be conducted separately for each course.
- On the basis of merit list, availability of seats, and marks secured the candidates will be offered seats.
- Qualifying aspirants will be able to authorize any other responsible individual to participate in counselling on their behalf, in case they are unable to attend the counseling themselves.
- Students will also need to undergo the document verification process.
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificates
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Counselling Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
Comment us your queries related to BVP CET 2019 in the comment box below, if any. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best!!