BSAUEEE 2019 – The admit card of BSAUEEE 2019 exam has been released in the first week of April 2019. The candidates who have submitted the online application form under the given timeline will only be able to download their admit card on the official website. B.S Abdur Rahman University conducts this Online Engineering Entrance Exam every year on a state level basis. It permits admission to the students on the basis of their JEE-Main Exam score. Students who want to take admission in the respective streams can fill the application form of the University through the online mode. The application form for BSAUEEE 2019 will be available from the month of January 2019. Candidates should be aware of all the information provided related to the personal and professional data while filling the application form, as this will save your data for the next process in the admission. All the events related to the examination like the release of admit cards, exam dates, eligibility criteria and much more are mentioned in the article below.
Steps in the registration process-
- Start your registration process by clicking on the agree button for the instructions given.
- Filling process continues by filling up the important details of the application.
- Personalized details.
- Course reference.
- Communication address.
- Marks in the exam qualified.
- Photograph & signature.
- Password generation process is the next step in which all the applicants are asked to make a password. Candidates are asked to answer all the questions asked. After clicking the submit button. Now a BSAUEEE 2019 ID will be generated for each and every candidate, which will be used for the further process.
- After completing the above steps, students can save the information and can proceed to the next step.
Courses offered by the University in which students can take admissions –
B.Tech– Bachelor of Technology is a 4-year duration full-time program.
B.E. – Bachelor of Engineering is a 4-year duration full-time program.
The branches of engineering which is offered by the University is as follows-
- Tech in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Tech in Bioinformatics.
- Bio-medical Engineering.
- Tech in Bio-Technology.
- Tech in Electronics and Communication.
- Tech in Computer Science and Technology.
- Tech in the branch of Information and Technology.
The applicants need to pay the application fee which can be done either online or in the offline mode. Students can make the payment of application fee by Debit/credit card/net banking or through Demand draft paid in the name of BSAU campus at its counter. Now submit the application by clicking the submit button and the fee will be deposited successfully.
Latest Update: The BSAUEEE Admit Card 2019 has been released in the first week of April 2019, click the link given below to download the hall ticket:
BSAUEEE 2019 – An Overview
Students can access the official website of the Institute (www.bsauniv.ac.in) for the latest updates. The official dates and all the details can be gained from the website. Here we have summarized the details of examination pattern of BSAUEEE 2019–
|Exam Name||BS Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducted By||BS Abdur Rahman University|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
BSAUEEE Exam Dates:
The BSAUEEE Exam will be conducted in April 2019. Some important dates released by the University are summarized below-
|Starting date of application||January 2019|
|Last date for filling the application||April 2019|
|Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|Date of BSAUEEE 2019 at Chennai center||April 2019|
|Date of exam at other centers||April 2019|
|Date of booking the slots||First week of April 2019 (Started)|
|BSAUEEE Result 2019||First week of April 2019 (Available)|
|Beginning date of counselling sessions||June 2019|
BSAUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The University officials have set some eligibility criteria for giving admission to candidates and applying for the exam, which they have to strictly follow. Candidates can check the BSAUEEE eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Age Limit – Applicants must be born on or after 1st July 1997 to apply for the entrance exam 2019.
- Residence – All applying candidates must belong to the state as the domicile of the state.
- Nationality– The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Academic Qualification – All candidates who have qualified their class 12th examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. Candidates applying from other states are eligible to apply for the exam as well. All previous qualifications must be affiliated with any of the nationally recognized boards.
- Minimum Qualification Scores – Candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in their previous qualifying examinations. SC/ST/OBC category candidates must secure minimum aggregate marks of 45% to qualify for the exam. And along with that Applicants must have secured a minimum of 70% marks in PCM subjects for B.Tech and the same marks must be secured by students of PCB for Bio-Technology programs. The applicant should have completed their 10+2 from any one of the following board- State board or ICSE or equivalent exam and CBSE board.
BSAUEEE Application Form 2019
All those candidates who are willing to apply for the BSAUEEE 2019 Entrance Exam need to first get them registered. The application form will be available from January 2019.
- Candidates should be careful while filling the details on the application form. The information provided should be correct in all aspects and verified as this will save your data for the next process in the admission.
- Upon making the successful payment of the application fee, all candidates will gain access to their registered user ID and password.
- Candidates must use their log-in credential to access their accounts and download the application form.
- The documents required are Mark sheet of 10th & 12th Exam, Graduation degree mark sheet and certificate. Category certificate. Domicile certificate. Residential address proof. Transfer certificate. Get it from last studied school. Scanned images of self-photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee. Save the details filled. Submit the application form. Payment method provided is in online mode through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The offline payment mode is also available.
- The BSAUEEE application form 2019 will be available from January 2019.
- Candidates should re-check all the information provided on the application form.
- All the applying students will get the access to their respective accounts so that they can check the status of their application form.
The applicants need to pay the application fee of INR 600 which can be paid either by online or offline mode. Students can make the payment through Debit/credit card/net banking or through Demand draft paid in the name of “B.S Abdur Rahman University”. Candidates also have the option to deposit the application fee at the designated centers mentioned by the exam conducting authority. Candidates will only receive their log-in credential after they have made the payment of the application fee. Now submit the application by clicking submit button.
BSAUEEE Exam Pattern
The proper pattern helps in understanding. It helps in creating proper techniques and making ways of preparation for successfully qualifying in the exam.
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||Two Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
1 mark for each correct response
1 mark deducted for every wrong response
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively in 30 cities of India|
BSAUEEE Admit Card 2019:
The State Council is the authority concerned with the publishing of the Admit Cards for BSAUEEE 2019 Exam. The exam council will begin distribution of the admit cards for the entrance exam in May 2019. After getting the slots successfully, the applicants will be able to know the status of their admit cards.
- Candidates must visit the official website to download their Admit cards.
- Candidates must use their log-in information for registering to the official website.
- After logging in, candidates must navigate to the admit card tab and click the button below it.
- After that, candidates will get the access to the admit card.
Details mentioned in the admit card will be roll number, date of exam, address of the exam center, an image of the student along with the signature. It is very important for every applicant to carry the admit card to be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates, without the admit card, will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
BSAUEEE Syllabus 2019:
BSAUEEE Syllabus 2019 of the exam will help you to have an idea about all the topics. It will be covered in the questions which are going to be asked in the Exam. The syllabus will help the students to form strategies for their preparation.
Physics – Electric current, Electromagnetic waves, Current electricity, Radiation & matter, Communication, Semiconductors, Electrostatic waves, and optics.
Chemistry – Atomic structure, Inorganic chemistry with block elements, Nuclear, Chemical, Surface, Solid, Thermodynamically organic & bio-molecular chemistry.
Mathematics – Algebra, Calculus, Integration, Probability, Geometry & statistical mathematics.
BSAUEEE Result 2019:
Candidates will be able to view and download their BSAUEEE results from the official website. The result will be announced in the month of May 2019.
- Applicants can check their result from the link provided of “BSAUEEE Result 2019”.
- Enter your application number, date of birth after which the result will be seen.
BSAUEEE Counselling 2019:
After the successful release of the results of BSAUEEE 2019 and the generation of merit-list by the University, the candidates having good ranks will be invited for the counseling sessions.
- The scores of candidates in class 12th also will be considered with higher preference, because those candidates will be given scholarships based on their marks.
- Admissions will also be given for those candidates who have scored good ranks in JEE-Mains examination. A separate counseling process will be organized for both the JEE-Mains and 12th
- The candidates will be given specific date, timings and place where they have to be present for the counseling sessions with all their relevant documents.
- Counseling being the most important stage for the admission, the candidates are advised to be sincere and carry the documents with care, proceeding toward the Document Verification process.
- The documents required are- Admit card of BSAUEEE 2019. Score-card of BSAUEEE 2019, mark sheets and details of marks scored in 10th and 10+2 exam, Migration certificate, Caste/Community/Category certificate, Transfer/Conduct certificate, income proof of Parents, 6-7 recent colored passport sized photographs, and a valid Id-proof of the candidate is also required.
Share your queries in the comment sections below and all your questions will be answered by our experts as soon as possible.