BITS HD Application Form 2019 will be released by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani tentatively in the third week of March 2019. The application form will be available in online mode. The candidates who want to participate in the BITS HD entrance exam to be held in 2019 need to know the detail of filling the application form and the exact date of events related to the application form. The last date to fill the application form of BITS HD Application Form 2019 will tentatively be in the last week of April 2019. The candidates need to pay the application fee which is INR 2950 along with the application form 2019 either through online or by e-payslip of ICICI bank or through PayTM. The candidates will be provided with the facility to correct the application form of BITS HD 2019 later after submission. The GATE qualified candidates will be able to apply through their GATE score and have to pay INR 1000 as the application fee. The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of BITS HD 2019. The candidates will be able to get the admit card only after the blot booking process is successfully completed. The BITS Pilani is the conducting body of the admission test to offer M.E admission. The admission test is conducted online where the candidates need to attempt Test I and Test II. This article will provide information regarding the BITS HD Application Form 2019.
BITS HD Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The official dates have not been announced by the examination conducting body yet. However, we have provided the expected dates related to BITS HD Application Form 2019 based on last year’s admission schedule. The following are the tentative dates related to the application form of BITS HD 2019.
|Availability of BITS HD Application Form 2019||Third week of March 2019|
|Last date of the Application Form 2019 submission||Last week of April 2019|
|Slot Booking||First week May 2019|
|Availability of hall tickets||Second week of May 2019|
|BITS HD Admission Test 2019||Third week of May 2019|
Required Documents before filling BITS HD Application Form 2019
The candidates must keep the mentioned below details ready with them before proceeding towards filling the application form of BITS HD admission test 2019.
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature in the prescribed format
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Other essential details requested by the authorities.
Procedure to fill BITS HD Application form 2019
The BITS HD 2019 application form is expected to be available from second week of April. Candidates will have to submit the filled BITS HD 2019 application form tentatively in the first week of May 2019. Candidates need to follow mentioned explained steps to apply for BITS HD admission test 2019
Step 1- Registration
Candidates need to enter the mentioned details below to register for BITS HD 2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
Step 2- Fill BITS HD Application Form 2019
The candidates need to enter details mentioned below to fill the application form of BITS HD 2019.
Academic Details: the candidates need to enter the details related to the qualifying examinations whether passed or appearing in. Also, if the candidate has qualified GATE, he/she need to enter his/her valid GATE 2017/2018/2019 score.
Test Centers: The candidates need to select the test centers in order of their preference.
Personal Details: The candidates need to enter details such as date of birth, name of father and mother, state, gender, caste (if applicable) etc.
Step 3- Upload Scanned Images
After submitting the above details the candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format and dimension. If the candidates are applying through GATE scores, they need to upload a photograph and signature.
Specification of Photograph and Signature
10KB to 30KB
2KB to 20KB
Step 4- Application Fee Payment
After uploading the photograph and signature, they need to pay the application fee of BITS HD 2019. Candidates need to pay the application fee which is INR 2950 either in online or offline mode. The candidates who are applying through GATE 2019 Scores will have to pay INR 1000 as the application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Offline- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via e-challan payable at ICICI bank. Candidates need to take a print of the e-challan and submit the application fees at any of the ICICI branches. Three receipts of the challan will be provided, out of which one will be kept by the bank. Candidates need to send the one copy of application fee receipt to the admission authority along with the application form of BITS HD 2019.
- Online- The candidates will be able to pay net banking or credit card or debit card or by PayTM
Mode of Payment for BITS HD 2018 Application Form
Mode of payment
What to send to BITS
Credit and Debit Cards (All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa)
Transaction ID printout
Net Banking using Online Payment Gateway
Cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in-Slip
Stamped pay in slip of ICICI
Step 5- Submission of BITS HD Application Form 2018
The candidates will then need to take 2-3 printouts for future reference.
Important Points related to BITS HD Application Form 2019
- The candidates must ensure that the all the information in the application card must be valid and correct. The incorrect application forms will be rejected.
- The details cannot be modified once entered and submitted. Therefore, candidates should be very careful while filling the application form.
- The candidates need to take two printouts of filled BITS HD 2018 application form.
BITS HD 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to fill the online application form of BITS HD application form 2019, the candidates need to firstly make sure whether they are eligible to appear in the entrance exam or not. Here, we have provided the eligibility criteria of BITS HD 2019 as determined by the conducting body which the candidates are required to know before filling up of the application form.
- The candidates must have an Engineering degree in his/her bachelor course.
- The candidates should have scored at least 60% in bachelor degree of engineering.
- The candidates who are seeking admission in the Software system program must have a degree in engineering or technology with preparation.
- The candidates who want to get admission in Chemical engineering, Civil engineering or Mechanical engineering program must have a degree for the same stream.
- Similarly, the candidates who want to take admission in Biotechnology stream need to have good knowledge of Microbiology & Biochemistry.
- The candidates who want to study for Microelectronics should have a degree in electrical & electronics, electronics & instrumentation/ Physics, Computer science.
Procedure to be followed after BITS HD Application Form 2019
After the application form is successfully submitted, the candidates will have to book the examination slots in online mode. The process of slot booking of BITS HD 2019 is expected to be held in the second week of May 2019. The candidates need to login to their account to book their slot using their application number, gender date of birth and email id. When the slot will be booked, the candidates will be issued admit card of BITS HD 2019.
We have provided vital information on BITS HD application form 2019, if you still have the query regarding the same, don’t hesitate to write to us.