BEEE Counselling 2020- After the result is announced, the exam conducting authority is expected to conduct the counselling process for BEEE 2020 in 1st week of June 2020. On the basis of marks secured by the candidates, they will be offered seats in their preferred courses. BEEE 2020 will be conducted by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates to various undergraduate engineering programs. The exam conducting authority will conduct the BEEE Counselling 2020 in the Chennai campus of the institute. After the declaration of BEEE Result 2020, the institute will conduct the counselling process for the candidates qualifying the exam. Aspirants qualifying the exam are advised to report at the BEEE Counselling 2020 centre at the allotted date and time. During the counselling process, the candidates will also be required to go through the document verification process. Qualifiers will need to produce the required documents at the time of document verification. Depending on the number of seats available and ranks secured by the candidates they will be offered seats. Thus, candidates must remember that merely attending the BEEE Counselling 2020 does not ensure admissions. Read the complete article to know the complete and detailed BEEE Counselling 2020 process.
BEEE Counselling 2020
- BIHER will only call those candidates for BEEE Counselling 2020 process who will qualify the BEEE 2020 and who will also satisfy the BEEE eligibility criteria 2020.
- On the basis of the number of available seats, eligibility criteria, and marks secured by the candidates they will be allotted seats during the counselling process.
- Aspirants will need to be physically present on the day of BEEE 2020 Counselling. If any candidate is unable to attend the counselling due to any reason, they must inform the authorities and can appear for the later stages of counselling.
- During BEEE Counselling 2020, aspirants will also need to produce required documents in lieu of the proof of their eligibility.
- In order to confirm the admissions, aspirants will need to pay the admission fee and an amount of tuition fee.
- No candidate will be eligible to appear for the 2nd stage of counselling to whom seats allotted are being allotted in stage 1.
BEEE Counselling 2020 – Documents Required
- Demand Draft (Non-refundable) for Rs. 10,000/- drawn in favour of “Bharath University”, payable at Chennai.
- BEEE counselling 2020 letter
- BEEE admit card 2020
BEEE Counselling 2020 – Documents to be submitted at the Time of Admission
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- 4 passport size photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of parent/guardian
- 6 recent passport size photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Aadhaar card
- Anti-Ragging Joint Undertaking by parent/guardian and the student
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
- School leaving certificate
BEEE Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
Below we have given the BEEE important dates 2020 for the reference of BEEE 2020 aspirants. Since the actual dates for entire events have not been announced by the exam conducting authority, thus candidates can go through the tentative dates to get an idea of important dates of counselling. As soon as the actual dates of BEEE counselling 2020 events are released by the exam conducting authority we will update it here on this page.
|BEEE Counselling Events 2020||BEEE Important Dates 2020|
|BEEE Result 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|BEEE Counselling (B.Tech)||1st week of June 2020 (tentative)|
|Last date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks (for B.Arch admission)||3rd week of June 2020 (tentative)|
|BEEE Counselling Publication of B.Arch rank list||2nd week of July 2020 (tentative)|
|BEEE Counselling (B.Arch)||2nd week of July 2020 (tentative)|
If you have any query related to BEEE Counselling 2020 comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!