BEEE Application Form 2019 has been released by the conducting body for the candidates want to appear in BEEE 2019 exam. BIHER has released the application form for BEEE 2019 in online and offline mode on 8 November 2018. Candidates willing to get admissions under the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) into various undergraduate engineering courses must register themselves for the exam by filling the BEEE Application Form 2019. In order to register themselves using online mode, the candidates will need to undergo a few stages. After registering themselves, the candidates will need to fill in all the required details and also upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the BEEE Application Form 2019. Application form for BEEE 2019 will be considered concluded after the payment of application fee by the candidates. Aspirants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria described for the admissions by the exam conducting authority before filling BEEE Application Form 2019. Applicants must know that no candidate falling out of the eligibility criteria will be considered eligible for admissions. During the application process, candidates will also be required to choose any three BEEE exam centres 2019 as per their preference and convenience. Below in this article, we have discussed the important dates, how to fill, and application fee of BEEE 2019. Read the complete article to know all detailed insights of BEEE Application Form 2019.
BEEE Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The below-mentioned important dates of BEEE 2019 are based on official dates released by the conducting body. It is advisable for all the candidates to fill and submit their application forms on or before the last date of submission. Exam conducting authority will not entertain or consider forms submitted after the last date of submission valid. To know more about the important dates, candidates can check the table below:
BEEE 2019 Events
Important Dates (Announced)
BEEE online application form 2019 releases
8 November 2018 (Started)
BEEE application form 2019 last date
15 April 2019
BEEE 2019 offline exam
19 April 2019
BEEE 2019 online exam
20 to 24 April 2019
How to fill BEEE Application Form 2019?
BIHER has released the BEEE Application Form 2019 on 8 November 2018. Before starting the application process, candidates must go through the BEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019. The candidates can fill and submit the BEEE application form 2019 using both online and offline mode. Online mode application form can be filled on this page as well as on the official website of conducting body. The procedure of filling the online and offline mode are mentioned below:
Online BEEE Application Form 2019
To register themselves and fill the application form using online mode, the candidates will need to undergo the steps mentioned below-
STEP 1: BEEE 2019 Registration
- In order to register themselves, the candidates will need to visit the application form portal on the official website of the university.
- Or, you can click on the link to be provided here on this page as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants will need to enter the required details for registration and click on the “submit” button. Aspirants will also need to provide their valid email ID and mobile number.
- After submission of details, the exam conducting authority will send an activation link to the candidates on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates will need to click on the link sent to them to activate their BEEE 2019 Application Form. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to the login page of their application form for BEEE 2019.
- To fill in their application form, the candidates will need to enter their login credentials. After logging in, they will be redirected to the application form window.
STEP 2: Filling up BEEE Application Form 2019
Candidates will need to fill in all the required details in the application form. Along with personal details, the candidates will also need to fill in the academic details.
- Candidate’s name,
- Parents name
- Parent’s occupation
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- 10th and 12th class details
- Year of passing
- Marks secured
- Board qualified from
- Preferred courses for admissions (any 3)
- Preferred exam centres (any 3)
STEP 3: Uploading required documents and scanned images
- After filling in all the required details, the candidates will need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. Scanned images are to be uploaded in the described format and size.
- Applicants will need to click on “save application” button in order to save and proceed towards next step after uploading their scanned images.
STEP 4: Payment of BEEE Application Form 2019 Fee
BEEE Application Form 2019 will be considered concluded after the payment of BEEE 2019 application fee. Aspirants will be able to pay the Rs. 1000 as the application fee for BEEE 2019 registration through an online or offline mode of payment. We advise all the candidates to keep the receipt of payment safe with themselves until the end of the admission process for future reference.
STEP 5: Submission of BEEE Application Form 2019
Before making the payment of application fee we advise candidates to go through the information provided by them in the BEEE Application Form 2019 so as to avoid any discrepancy. After payment of the fee, the candidates will need to send their application form to the address mentioned below-
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600 073
Offline Mode BEEE Application Form 2019
The candidates who wish to fill the application form using offline mode can avail the application form at the admission counter of the Bharat University with the payment of application fees. The outsider students can purchase the BEEE Application Form 2019 with a payment of application fees through Demand Draft that will be in favor of Bharat university that is payable in any branches of Chennai. The candidates are requested to write their name and roll no on the back side of Demand draft and send it with the application form to the address mention below
Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Now, the candidates have to fill the application form by providing the required details asked in there. Thereafter, the candidates have to send the filled application form to the above-mentioned address.
BEEE Application Form 2019 Fee
The application fee of BEEE 2019 is Rs 1000 and it can be paid through online and offline mode. For online mode, candidates can pay it through net banking, credit card and debit card. For offline mode, candidates can pay Rs 1000 in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Bharat University payable in any banks of Chennai.
BEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before filling the online or offline BEEE Application Form 2019, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the conducting body. The candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria for B.Tech given below:
- The candidates who are applying for B.Tech undergraduate engineering courses need to pass 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum 50% in aggregate in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The candidates who are applying for Bio-Engineering courses should qualify 10+2 exam with 50% marks in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
- The candidates who are applying for B.Tech Lateral Entry course should pass Diploma from a recognized State or Central Government with 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics or relevant subject.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research,
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 9013
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2229 3886
If you have any query related to BEEE Application Form 2019, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!