BEEE 2020- BIHER (Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research) has started the online mode application process on 8 November 2019. BEEE stands for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination and the exam is conducted on the University level. Every year, Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) is conducted by the Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research (BIHER). The Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research was established in the year 1984 and it is located in the Chennai state. Among the NIFR 2019 university rankers, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research attained the place at no. 21. The BEEE exam is conducted to grant admission to various undergraduate engineering colleges and institutes. Candidates who will qualify the BEEE 2020 exam will be offered admission to various undergraduate courses like B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral Entry, B.E, and other engineering courses.
This article will provide all the information about this exam. The candidates can check some essential pieces of information related to the BEEE 2020 exam such as eligibility criteria, the application process, selection procedure, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern and more. The candidates who secure the highest rank in BEEE are given scholarships for higher studies by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research. Before applying for BEEE 2020, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. The BEEE application form 2020 is now available both in online and offline mode. The starting date for BEEE 2020 application form will be 8 November 2019 and the last date for filling up the application form will be 15 April 2020, tentatively. The offline mode exam is expected to be held on 19 April 2020. Keep reading to know BEEE 2020 in detail.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body that is BIHER has started the application process on its website, access the application form by clicking the link given below:
BEEE 2020 Quick Review
To know the BEEE 2020 exam at a glance, go through the details mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Exam||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||BEEE|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Level of the Exam||UG & PG|
|Course Offered||B.Tech., B.Arch., M.Tech., M.Arch.|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 1441/ firstname.lastname@example.org|
BEEE 2020 Important Dates
The below-mentioned important dates of BEEE 2020 are based on official dates released by the conducting body. Candidates can check the table below for getting information about the date of this exam. To know more about the important dates, candidates can check the official website of Bharat university.
|BEEE 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|BEEE 2020 online application form releases||8 November 2019 (started)|
|BEEE 2020 application form last date||15 April 2020 (tentative)|
|BEEE Admit Card 2020||April 2020|
|BEEE 2020 offline exam||19 April 2020|
|BEEE 2020 online exam||20 to 24 April 2020|
|Date of BEEE Result 2020||May 2020|
|BEEE 2020 Counselling||The first week of June 2020|
Courses Offered under BEEE 2020
Through BEEE 2020 exam, a number of UG and PG level engineering programs are offered at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research. The candidates can check the complete list of B.Tech and M.Tech programs offered through the BEEE 2020 exam. BEEE 2020 B.Tech Programs
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Bio-Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Industrial Bio-Technology
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
BEEE 2020 M.Tech Programs
- Applied Electronics
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer-Aided Design
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Digital Communications and Networking
- Embedded Systems
- Environment Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Information Technology
- Machine Design
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Power Systems
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- VLSI Design
BEEE 2020 Exam Centre
While filling the online or offline application form of the BEEE 2020 exam, the candidates will have to enter the name of the exam centre from the list given there or in the table below. The candidates have to choose the exam centres as per their convenience. The official list of BEEE 2020 exam centres is yet to be released by the conducting body, however, we have provided a tentative list of exam centres which is based on last year’s exam centre list. The complete list of expected exam centres is furnished state-wise in the table below:
|Name of State||BEEE 2020 Exam Centres City|
|Daman and Diu||Daman|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
BEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria for BEEE 2020 exam. If the candidates are eligible for this exam, they can fill up the application form. The BEEE 2020 application form can be available in online and offline mode. The application form of the BEEE 2020 exam is available from 8 November 2019 and the last date of form filling up will be on 15 April 2020, tentatively. Below are the steps the candidates can follow to fill up the application form:
BEEE 2020 Online Mode Application Process
- Before filling up the BEEE application form 2020, candidates are required to register themselves on the official website of Bharat university
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Bharat University to check the availability of the BEEE 2020 application form.
- Once the application form is available, candidates can proceed with the filling up of the application form.
- All the necessary details like name, address, academic qualification, category certificate are to be filled up.
- After the filling up process is completed, candidates are advised to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- After all, the process of application form filled up is done candidates are required to pay the fee as without payment the process of application fee will be incomplete.
- The application fee can be paid through the online process that is net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Once payment is done, candidates need to check the information filled to be correct as once submitted it cannot be edited again.
- After submitting of application fee candidates are advised to take out the print out copy of the BEEE 2020 application form for future use.
BEEE 2020 Offline Mode Application Process
In the case of offline mode, candidates can collect the application form from the admission counter of Bharat University after paying application fees. Outside candidates can pay application fees through Demand Draft that will be in favor of Bharat university that is payable in any branches of Chennai. Candidates are requested to write their name and roll no on the backside of Demand draft and send it with the application form to the address mention below
Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
BEEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of BEEE 2020 is Rs 1000 and it can be paid through online and offline mode. For online mode, candidates can pay it through net banking, credit card and debit card. For offline mode, candidates can pay Rs 1000 in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Bharat University payable in any banks of Chennai.
BEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are needed to check the eligibility criteria for BEEE 2020. As the application form which is found ineligible will be rejected. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for B.Tech given below:
- Candidates who are applying for B.Tech undergraduate engineering courses need to pass 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% in aggregate in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who are applying for Bio-Engineering courses should qualify 10+2 exam with 50% marks in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who are applying for the B.Tech Lateral Entry course should pass Diploma from a recognized State or Central Government with 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics or relevant subjects.
BEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The BEEE 2020 is a University level exam conducted by Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE). The BEEE 2020 will be conducted in online and offline mode. The medium of language in the question paper will be in English. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours and the pattern of question will be Multiple Choice Question. The BEEE 2020 will consist of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Mathematics. For each right answer, a candidate will get 1 mark and for every wrong answer, there will be no negative marking.
Candidates can check the table below to know the subjects and mark scheme:
|Subjects in BEEE 2020||No. of Question|
BEEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is the very crucial document for every candidate and without it, they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card for BEEE 2020 will be issued on the second week of March 2020. Candidates can download the BEEE 2020 admit card from the official website of Bharath University. By visiting the website candidates can download the admit card by entering the application ID and mobile number. After downloading, candidates can take out the print out copy of the BEEE 2020 admit card for future references. Below are the details candidates should check carefully to see if the information provided are correct or else if there is any wrong information, candidates should immediately contact the concerned authority of the university.
Important Details of Admit Card of BEEE 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Birth Date
- Address of the Candidates
- Application ID number
- Roll. No
- Time of Exam
- Place of Exam
- Subject preference of B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry courses
- Exam Duration
BEEE 2020 Syllabus
While giving any competitive exam, candidates are required to follow the syllabus to score better marks in the exam. Candidates should go through the BEEE 2020 syllabus carefully to crack the exam. The BEEE 2020 will be conducted in various science subjects (Physics & Chemistry), Mathematics, and one general topic. In order to crack the exam with good marks, the candidates are suggested to cover the entire topics included in the syllabus of BEEE. Candidates are required to click the link for the detailed syllabus of BEEE 2020.
BEEE 2020 Result
The exam for BEEE 2020 will be conducted on 19 to 24 April 2020 in both online and offline mode and then after some days result has been declared on 1 May 2020. The result for BEEE 2020 will be declared online and candidates can check it through online by entering their roll number and application ID. After entering all the necessary details, the result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can download the result and take out the print out of the result for the counseling process. The result will be prepared according to the candidates who secure the highest rank in order of merit. Candidates will not be getting the scorecard through postal service.
BEEE 2020 Cut Off
The candidates who are going to take up the BEEE exam in the year 2020 will be able to check the cutoff on the official website of Bharath University. The candidates can also check the cutoff on this page when it gets posted on the official website. The cutoff is the minimum score that candidates required to obtain for admission into UG or PG level engineering programs offered by Bharath University. The cut off will be determined and posted after the declaration of the Result of BEEE 2020 exam.
Parameters to calculate BEEE 2020 Cut off
There are a few important parameters that are used while determining the cut off for admission. The candidates can check the deciding parameters which taken into consideration by the conducting body:
- A total number of seats available in different courses offered under BEEE 2020.
- Difficulty level of the questions asked in the BEEE 2020 exam.
- Reservation criteria of the University for candidates belonging to specific categories.
- The average score secured by the students in the entrance test.
- The previous year’s cut off trends.
- Total number of students appeared in the entrance examination.
BEEE 2020 Counselling
The result for BEEE 2020 will be published on 6th May 2020 and the counseling process will start from June 2020 onwards. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. The merit list will be according prepared from higher rank to the low rank and the candidates who will score the highest rank will be given preference for seat allotment. Selected candidates have to fill up the counseling form and deposit fee for counseling. Then on the basis of merit candidates will be admitted to various B.Tech and B. Tech Lateral entry. Candidates can take part in counselling process after counseling payment is completed. During counseling, process candidates should bring all necessary documents for verification. After the verification process is completed candidates will be given seat allotment preference. Later candidates are requested to report to the allotted institutes according to the seat allotment.
BEEE 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates who will be selected for admission through BEEE counselling 2020 process will have to pay the admission fee as per fee details of offered programs in the table below:
|Courses||Fees per Annum|
|B.Tech (All Branches)||1,50,000|
|B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||1,50,000|
|M.Tech (All Branches)||1,00,000|
|M.Arch (All Branches)||1,20,000|
Tips to Prepare for BEEE 2020
For any competitive exam, candidates should give their best efforts for qualifying the exam. With good preparation, candidates can qualify for any competitive exam. Candidates should make all preparation to qualify the BEEE 2020. Below are the tips candidates can follow to prepare for this exam:
- First of all, candidates are requested to make preparation timetable.
- Candidates are needed to follow the syllabus of BEEE 2020 so as to crack the exam.
- Candidates need to read all the related subjects relating to the entrance exam.
- Collect all previous years question paper and prepare it.
- Prepare the important topics that contain more marks.
- Take the online mock test to gain more knowledge about the BEEE 2020
- Study according to the exam pattern of BEEE 2020 so as to crack the exam.
- Candidates should check for repetitive questions from the previous year paper as this may help to know more about the questions asked.
- Candidates should not give more time to any topics and all subjects should be given equal time.
Recommended Books for better preparation of BEEE 2020
The candidates preparing for BEE 2020 exam must prepare from the good books as it is key to success in the exam. NCERT Textbooks of class 11th and 12th are best for building basics for preparation but for detailed knowledge of topics included in the syllabus, the candidates need to get help from other good books. Here in the table below, we have suggested the name of a few recommended books which the candidates must read while preparing for the BEEE 2020 entrance exam.
Here are a few important books for each subject to aid in the preparation of BEEE.
|Name of the book||Author’s Name|
|Basic Electrical Engineering Revised First Edition||DC Kulshreshtha|
|Electronic Devices and Circuit||Boylestad Nashelsky|
|General Chemistry (Dover Books on Chemistry)||Linus Pauling|
|Learning Science – Part 3: The World of Chemistry Molecules, Materials, Air, Water||Indumati Rao|
|Skills in Mathematics – coordinate geometry||S K Goyal|
|Skills In Mathematics – INTEGRAL CALCULUS||Amit M Agarwal|
|Skills In Mathematics – TRIGONOMETRY||Amit M Agarwal|
|Understanding Chemistry||C.N.R. Rao|
Scholarships are given by BEEE 2020
Candidates can check the following details for a Scholarship program
- Candidates who come inside the top 50th rank in the BEEE 2020 will be given scholarships for 100% of Tuition fees.
- Candidates who secure top position in State level will be given scholarships for 100% of Tuition fees.
- In the case of candidates who secure rank from 50-150 in the BEEE 2020 exam will get the benefit of 50% of Tuition fees.
- Scholarship for 100% in Tuition fees will be given to the students who won top position in National Sports and Cultural Events.
- Candidates who will qualify the JEE/IIT Main exam will be given scholarships on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- Students who won the top position in District level Sport and Cultural events will be given the scholarship of 25% in Tuition fees.
- Scholarship for 100% in Tuition fees will be given to the students who won the top position of Sports and Cultural events.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
# 173 Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2229 9013
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2229 3886
This above article will give all the information about BEEE 2020. The dates mentioned above are official and to get the latest information about BEEE 2020 candidates can also check the official website of Bharath University.