BCECE Cut Off 2019- In order to be eligible for admissions to various undergraduate courses on the basis of their scores n BCECE 2019 exam, the candidates will need to meet and satisfy the cutoffs to be released by the exam conducting authority. BCECE Cut off 2019 is the minimum marks required by the candidates to be eligible for admissions to various participating institutes offering admissions on basis of BCECE 2019 scores. Along with both opening and closing ranks, the exam conducting authority will release the BCECE Cut off 2019. It must be noted that the cut-offs will be release category and course wise by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB). Candidates must know that it is necessary to score marks specified in BCECE Cut off 2019. Aspirants scoring more or equal than the last rank of the cut off will only be considered for admissions; candidates having less ranks will not be entertained during counselling and seat allotment process. BCECE Cut off will also vary from institute to institute. Read the complete article to know the factors affecting BCECE Cut off 2019.
What are the factors affecting BCECE Cut Off 2019?
After the successful conduct of exam in the 4th week of April 2019, the exam conducting authority will declare the BCECE Result 2019 in the 3rd week of July 2019, tentatively. Soon after the declaration of result, BCECEB will announce the BCECE Cut off 2019. As soon as the BCECE Cut Off 2019 is released we will update it here, till then you can go through previous year cut offs for reference. There are certain factors affecting the cutoff. We have mentioned all the factors for your reference-
- Number of seats available in each BCECE participating institutes 2019
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Previous years cut off trends
- Level of difficulty of an exam
BCECE Cutoff – Previous Year BCECE Cut Off
|Computer Science Engineering||1576|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2434|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||1069|
BCECE Cutoff – Qualifying & Cutoff Marks
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)||40%||480|
|Reserved Category (PH)||40%||480|
BCECE Cutoff – For PCB Group
|Backward Caste (BC)||472|
|Disabled Quota (DQ)||270|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||449|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||464|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||352|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||361|
BCECE Cutoff – For PCM Group
|Category||Rank||Cut Off Marks|
|Backward Caste (BC)||4377||95|
|Disabled Quota (DQ)||118||14|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||3397||85|
|Open Merit (GEN)||9281||111|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||1880||83|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1807||71|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||194||85|
|Service Men’s Quota (SMQ)||133||26|
BCECE Cut off 2019 – Important Points
- Exam conducting authority will release the BCECE 2019 Cut off with both opening and closing ranks. Cut off ranks can only be availed by the candidates qualifying the BCECE 2019 exam.
- BCECE Cut off 2019 will be prepared and published by the exam conducting authority for all the categories.
- Non-qualifying candidates will not be considered eligible for admissions.
- Closing ranks of BCECE Cut off 2019 will be the minimum marks required by the candidates to get admissions.
- Candidates will need to score more or equal marks than the closing rank to get admissions. Students with marks less than the closing ranks will not be considered for admission process.
After the release of BCECE Cut off 2019, aspirants will be called for BCECE counselling 2019 and seat allotment process by the exam conducting authority. On the basis of marks scored by candidates in their 12th boards and ranks scored by them in BCECE 2019, they will be offered admissions to their desired college and course. If you have any query related to BCECE Cut off 2019, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!