BCECE Counselling 2019- BCECEB will conduct the counselling process for BCECE 2019 qualifiers in online mode. It is expected that the BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board) will conduct the BCECE Counselling 2019 in the 4th week of July 2019, tentatively. Candidates qualifying the BCECE 2019 exam will be then called for counselling and seat allotment process. In order to appear for the BCECE Counselling 2019, the candidates will need to register themselves for the process. BCECE 2019 qualifying aspirants will be able to fill their choices for preferred colleges and undergraduate engineering courses while registering themselves for the counselling process. During BCECE Counselling 2019, along with documents verification candidates will also need to undergo handwriting verification process. BCECEB will announce the counselling and seat allotment process in online mode. On the basis of seat availability and merit list released, the exam conducting authority will conclude final allotment. After successful allotment of seats, the candidates will be then required to report at the institutes allotted to them at given date and time in lieu of confirmation of their admission. Read the complete article to know detailed process of BCECE Counselling 2019.
BCECE Counselling 2019 – Procedure
Examinees must note that only those candidates will be called for BCECE Counselling 2019 and seat allotment process who will qualify the entrance exam. After the declaration of BCECE Result 2019, BCECEB will release the merit list with the names and ranks of the qualifying candidates. On the basis of ranks secured by the candidates, they will be the called for BCECE 2019 Counselling. Below we have described the detailed process of BCECE Counselling 2019.
In order to appear for BCECE Counselling 2019, the candidates will need to register themselves for the same. Aspirants will need to enter the following details on the registration portal on the official website to register themselves-
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the father
- Roll Number of BCECE 2019
- Self-generated password (must be from 8-13 characters)
After successful registration, the candidates will need to enter the following details-
- Mobile Number
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Security Question
Choice filling and locking
After successfully registering themselves, the candidates will need to log in to their accounts using their self-generated password and BCECE 2019 roll number. After logging in the candidates will be redirected to the following details-
- Registration Details
- Available Choices to fill (fill in choices as per your convenience and preference)
- Change Password (candidates can change their login password if they wish to)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
We advise candidates to take the print out of choice filled by them for future reference.
Provisional Seat Allotment
Exam conducting authority will announce the provisional seats allotted to candidates in online mode. On the basis of seat availability, merit list, and choices made by the aspirants they will be allotted seats. Aspirants will need to download their provisional allotment letter for future reference.
Verification of Hand Writing
During the BCECE Counselling 2019 process, candidates will also need to undergo the handwriting verification process. Aspirants will need to give a sample of their handwriting, which will be then compared with their handwriting in the OMR answer sheet. This verification will be conducted to ensure the authenticity of the entrance exam qualifying candidates. If the candidates will qualify this verification they will be allotted final seats.
To check the final allotment, the candidates will need to login to their account using their login credentials. Candidates will be able to download their final allotment status as all the details regarding BCECE Counselling 2019 schedule will be mentioned on it.
Document Verification and Payment of Fees
In lieu of confirmation of admission, the candidates will need to pay the tuition fee. Candidates will also need to undergo document verification. Aspirants must carry the required documents and their self-attested copies as mentioned below-
- 10th class mark sheet, admit card, and provisional certificate
- 6 passport size photographs
- Annual Income Certificate of permanent residence, if applicable (o be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO)
- BCECE 2019 Final Seat Allotment Letter
- BCECE Admit Card 2019
- BCECE Counselling 2019 Call Letter
- Caste Certificate of permanent residence, if applicable (to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO)
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota, if applicable (mentioning the relationship with the candidate)
- Certificate stating that candidate’s parent is an employee of Government of Bihar, if applicable
- Certificate stating that candidate’s parent is a Government of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar, if applicable
- Certificate stating that candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar, if applicable
- Certificate stating the status of an awaited result of the examination by the Principal of the Institution Concerned (for candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Domicile Certificate
- S.C or equivalent examination admit card, mark sheet and passing certificate (in case any candidate is appearing for the exam, they will need to present their admit card only)
- Medical Certificate as specified
- Part-A of BCECE Application Form 2019 (to be properly filled in by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it)
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Self-attested latest photographs
BCECE Counselling 2019
BCECEB will conduct the BCECE 2019 exam in the 4th week of April 2019, tentatively. This entrance exam will be conducted to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates under various BCECE participating institutes 2019 into their preferred undergraduate engineering courses. Below we have given the tentative BCECE important dates 2019 for the reference of BCECE 2019 aspirants.
|BCECE 2019 Events||BCECE Important Dates 2019 (tentative)|
|BCECE 2019 exam||4th week of April 2019|
|BCECE 2019 result declaration||3rd week of July 2019|
|BCECE counselling 2019 begins||4th week of July 2019|
|Counselling for PCM group||3rd week of July 2019|
|Counselling for PCB group||2nd week of September 2019|
|Counselling for PCB+PCB and CBA group||3rd week of September 2019|
|Seat allotment begins||3rd week of September 2019|
|PM+PCB group counselling||1st week of October|
|CBA group counselling||1st week of October|