BCECE Application Form 2019 – BCECEB has decided not to conduct BCECE exam from the year 2019 onward, admission will be done based on marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main exam. Candidates willing to get admissions to various undergraduate engineering courses on the basis of their scores in JEE Main 2019 must fill the application form as soon as it is released by the exam conducting authority. BCECEB will release the application forms for BCECE 2019 exam in online mode. BCECE Application Form 2019 is expected to be released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) in the 1st week of March 2019, tentatively. The application fee for BCECE 2019 can be paid in both online and offline mode. While filling BCECE Application Form 2019 the candidates will need to fill in all the required details. After filling the required details, the aspirants will also need to upload scanned images of their photographs and signature in described format and dimensions. In order to participate in the BCECE 2019 admission, the candidates will need to register themselves for the same by filling the application form. To register themselves successfully the candidates are advised to fill in and submit their application forms before or on the last date of submission. Read the complete article to know how to fill BCECE Application Form 2019.
*Latest Update: BCECEB has canceled the BCECE 2019 exam, admission will be done through JEE Main 2019 score.
BCECE Application Form 2019 Important Dates
It is expected that the conducting authority will release the BCECE Application Form 2019 in 1st week of March 2019. Aspirants must fill in and submit their application forms before or on the last date of submission. The last date to submit the BCECE Application Form 2019 may fall in 1st week of April 2019, tentatively. Applicants must know that the application fee for BCECE 2019 can be paid in both offline and online mode. By 1st week of April 2019, the candidates will need to pay their application fee. Examinees will get the chance to edit or correct the mistakes made by them while filling the BCECE Application Form 2019, in 2nd week of April 2019 tentatively when the exam conducting authority will open the correction window. BCECE 2019 exam is expected to be held in the 4th week of April 2019, tentatively. Below we have provided the tentative BCECE important dates 2019 for reference of BCECE aspirants.
|BCECE 2019 Events||BCECE Important Dates 2019 (tentative)|
|BCECE 2019 online application starts||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill BCECE application form 2019||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to fill BCECE application fee (offline mode)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to fill BCECE application fee (online mode)||1st week of April 2019|
|BCECE application correction window opens||2nd week of April 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 exam||
How to fill BCECE Application Form 2019?
Applicants will need to follow the steps mentioned below to fill their BCECE Application Form 2019 correctly.
- To register themselves, candidates will need to visit the official website and click on “Apply for BCECE 2019” button. Applicants will need to fill in the following details-
- Exam Name
- Course group
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Fill in whether you are a permanent resident of Bihar or not
- Category of the candidate
- Disabled quota (if applicable)
- Valid Email ID
- Password – candidates will need to generate their password of at least 8-20 characters in length.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Set your Security Question and Answer
- Enter the correct Captcha Code
After successful registration, aspirants will get their activation code on their provided mobile number and email ID. Aspirants must then visit the official website and click on “activate account” by entering the activation code received in order to activate their login accounts. Candidates will be then able to log in their BCECE Application Form 2019 portal using their registered email id and self-generated password.
Fill in personal and educational information
After successful registration, candidates will need to fill in their required personal and educational information. Examinees will need to enter the following information-
- Personal details-
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Identification Mark
- Gender of the candidate
- Serviceman Quota (if applicable)
- Family’s annual income
- Permanent and Correspondence residential address
- District of the last institution of passing
- Educational details
- Name of 10th class passing institute
- Year and board of passing 10th class
- 10th class passing status
- Name of 12th class passing institute
- Year and board of passing 12th class
- 12th class passing status
Uploading Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature
After filling in all the required details, the candidates will need to upload three scanned images of their photograph and signature in described format and dimensions as discussed below. Name of the candidate and date must be mentioned on the photograph to be uploaded. Aspirants will need to upload their signatures in both English and Hindi in either blue or black ink.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st January 2019
- It must be a black & white photograph
- The photograph must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in size
- The scanning resolution of the photograph must be within 100 dpi
- Size of the file should be less than 100 KB
- The file must be in JPEG or JPG format only
- Signature of the candidate must be in both English and Hindi
- It must be in black or blue ink
- Size of the file should be less than 100 KB
- Format of the file must be JPEG or JPG only
- Aspirants must remember, that the signature should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS
Payment of BCECE 2019 Application Fee
We advise all the candidates to preview and cross-check the details in their BCECE Application Form 2019 before final submission. After payment of the fee, candidates will be only able to edit or update their application fee within the opening and closing of correction window. The application fee for BCECE 2019 can be paid in both offline and online mode. An application fee is to be paid category wise. Below we have given the category-wise distribution of BCECE 2019 application fee.
|Category||PCM (physics, chemistry, mathematics) or PCB (physics, chemistry, biology) aspirants||PCMB (physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology) aspirants|
|ST/ PWD (person with disability)||Rs 500||Rs 550|
|SC||Rs 500||Rs 550|
|General||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,100|
|Extremely backward||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,100|
|Backward||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,100|
If candidates are willing to pay the application fee through online mode, they will need to pay through debit card, credit card, and net banking. If they are willing to pay the application fee through offline mode they will need to generate and pay through NEFT bank challan.
We advise candidates to go through the BCECE eligibility criteria 2019 before applying for the exam. Candidates must also download Part A and B of the BCECE Application Form 2019 for future reference.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you are reading this, you must be willing to apply for the exam. We advise all the aspiring candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described for the exam by the exam conducting authority, before applying for the exam. It must be noted that ineligible candidates will not be considered for the entrance process. BCECE eligibility criteria 2019 for engineering courses are mentioned below:
- Aspirants applying must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants applying must belong to the Bihar state.
- Candidates must have qualified their 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics and any one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or technical vocational subjects.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks for general and it is 40% marks for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
If you have any query related to BCECE Application Form 2019, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!