BCECE Admit Card 2019- Admit card for BCECE 2019 will be released by BCECEB. Exam conducting body, i.e. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board will release the BCECE Admit Card 2019 in mid of April 2019, tentatively. Aspirants will be able to access and download their admit cards online from the official website. Candidates must note that BCECEB will only issue BCECE Admit Card to those candidates who will fill in and submit their application forms successfully before or on the last date of submission. In order to download the admit cards, aspirants will need to login to the admit card portal using their login credentials. Examinees will require their application number and date of birth to download the BCECE Admit Card 2019. It is advisable for all the candidates to check all the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading. In case of any discrepancy, they must immediately contact the concerned authorities from BCECEB. All the details regarding BCECE 2019 exam and the examinee to be appearing for the exam will be mentioned on the admit card. Read the complete article to know how to download BCECE Admit Card 2019.
BCECE Admit Card 2019
BCECEB will release the admit cards 10-15 days prior the date of exam. We advise candidates to check all the details mentioned on the BCECE Admit Card carefully before download. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the Controller of Examination, BCECEB five days before the exam to get all the discrepancies rectified. Below we have given the tentative BCECE Important Dates 2019 related to BCECE Admit Card 2019 for your reference.
|BCECE 2019 Events||BCECE Important Dates 2019 (tentative)|
|BCECE Admit Card release||Mid of April 2019|
|Dates to approach Controller of Examination, BCECEB for corrections in BCECE Admit Card in case of any discrepancy found||Mid of April 2019 to 3rd week of April 2019|
|BCECE 2019 exam||4th week of April 2019|
How to Download BCECE Admit Card 2019?
In order to access and download the Admit Card of BCECE 2019 aspirants will need to follow the steps as mentioned below.
- Click on the link to be provided on this page as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- Log in using your application number and date of birth.
- You will be redirected to your BCECE Admit Card 2019 window.
- We advise candidates to check all the details carefully before downloading.
- Download and keep your admit card safe until the end of the admission process for future references.
BCECE Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who will fill in and submit their BCECE application form 2019 carefully before or on the last date of submission and will all under the BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2019.
BCECE Admit Card 2019 – Important Points to Remember
- No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without their BCECE Admit Card 2019 and valid ID proofs.
- In case of any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the admit card, aspirants must immediately contact the Controller of Examination, BCECEB.
- In case, any candidate faces problems in download his BCECE Admit Card, he must contact the exam conducting authority officials on the following address- BCECE Board, IAS Association Building, near Patna Airport, Patna- 800014 (0612-2220230)
- Examinees must read all the information and general guidelines mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- In presence of the invigilator, the aspirants will need to sign their BCECE Admit Card.
Comment us below in the comment box, if you have any queries related to BCECE Admit Card 2019.