AUEET Application Form 2019 – Aspirants willing to get admissions to Andhra University under various under graduate engineering courses are advised to fill in and submit the AUEET Application Form 2019 to register themselves for the AUEET 2019 entrance exam. Candidates will need to undergo multiple steps to register themselves for the exam, starting from registration to payment of the application fee. Application forms for AUEET 2019 exam will be released by the exam conducting body, i.e. Andhra University. The university will release the application forms in the month of March 2019, tentatively. Along with providing their personal and academic information, candidates will also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. General category candidates will need to pay Rs. 1200 and SC, ST, and physically handicapped candidates will need to pay Rs. 1000 in lieu of application fee for AUEET Application Form 2019. Examinees must ensure that they are falling under the eligibility criteria described for the exam, as ineligible candidates will not be considered for admission and entrance process. Read the complete article to know how to fill AUEET Application Form 2019.
AUEET Application Form 2019
Andhra University has not yet released the important dates for AUEET 2019 exam. Before proceeding with the filling process of AUEET Application Form 2019, we would advise all the candidates to go through the AUEET Important Dates 2019 to know the actual dates of start and end of application process. Since the actual dates have not been released by the exam conducting authority, aspirants can go through the tentative dates to get a fair idea of events as mentioned below.
|AUEET 2019 Events||AUEET Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|AUEET Application Form 2019 start||March 2019|
|AUEET Application Form 2019 end||April 2019|
|AUEET 2019 exam||May 2019|
How to fill AUEET Application Form 2019?
- Click on the link to be provided here on this page to fill the application form for AUEET 2019. The link will be updated here as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the AUEET Application Form 2019 page.
- Candidates will be then required to fill in the following details-
- Qualifying exam (QE)
- Exam applying for
- Two choices for language
- Subjects studied in QE
- Select three courses as per preference
Till the Directorate of Admissions (the AUCET) sends the status of the requested group subjects to the candidates via email or SMS, the candidates will need to wait for 24 hours. Once the candidates will receive the email or SMS, they will need to login again to the application form portal and click on the ‘register and proceed’ button.
Filling in personal details
Candidates will need to fill in the following personal details as per on the records of 10th class board or qualifying examination-
- Candidate’s full name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s name
- Name of the Guardian
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Marital Status
- Religion of the candidate
- Reservation category (if applicable)
Filling in communication details
Aspirants will need to enter their valid and correct communication details. The following details are to be entered by the candidates-
- Complete address (correspondence & permanent)
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar number (for candidates applying for scholarship from A.P. Social Welfare Department)
Selecting exam centres
- AUEET 2019 exam will be conducted by Andhra University in Kakinada, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam exam centres. Candidates will be able to select the exam centres as per their preference and convenience.
Filling in academic details
- While filling the AUEET Application Form 2019, examinees will need to enter all their academic details. Candidates must note that all the details must be true and correct. In case any discrepancy in found in the details provided by the candidates, the university had all the rights to cancel the candidature of the candidates at any given point of time.
Uploading scanned image of photograph and signature
- Examinees will need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. The images are to be uploaded in the described format and dimensions or else the AUEET Application Form 2019 will be considered incomplete. Format of images is described below.
|Images||Dimensions of the image||Format|
|Photograph||Less than or equal to 150 kb||JPEG|
|Signature||Less than or equal to 150 kb (2” x 1” on paper)||JPEG|
Signing the AUEET Application Form 2019 declaration
- After filling all the details, the candidates will need to sign the declaration. Aspirants are advised to read the declaration carefully and then click on the ‘I accept the Terms & Conditions’. Examinees should also cross check all the information provided by them before submitting the form in order to avoid any discrepancies in future.
Payment of Application Fee
- Application fee for AUEET Application Form 2019 can be paid using both offline and online mode of payment. If candidates are opting for online mode of payment, they can pay using net banking, debit card, or credit card. In case of offline payment, they can pay through challan (in any branch of Andhra Bank or State Bank of India).
|Category||AUEET Application Fee 2019|
Candidates are advice to take the print out of the AUEET Application Form 2019 and keep it safe until the end of admission process for future reference. All the information to be filled by candidates must be true and correct. In case of any discrepancy found, the exam conducting authority has full rights to cancel the candidature of the candidates at any given point of time. If you are willing to register yourself for the exam and fill the AUEET Application Form 2019, you must primarily go through the AUEET eligibility criteria 2019 thoroughly. Ineligible candidates will not be considered for admission and entrance process.
If you have any query related to AUEET Application Form 2019, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!