AUEET 2019 – Andhra University has released the AUEET Result 2019 on 16 June 2019 on its official website. The exam conducting authority has activated the link andhrauniversity.edu.in to download the AUEET Result 2019. AUEET (Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test) is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam along with Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, Srikakulam. Some other affiliated colleges will also participate in the admission procedure for the AUEET 2019 exam. The Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test will offer admissions to the aspiring candidates in various graduate and post-graduate courses. AUEET is organized every year on the national level for admitting students in the University under Master’s degree courses in streams of Management Teaching, Science, Commerce, Mass Communication and Humanities. Through AUEET 2019 exam, the candidates will be eligible for admissions in special 5-year integrated courses. The admissions will be offered in the following streams: Engineering, Computer, Chemistry, Geology, and Economics.
Admissions will be offered on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the in AUEET 2019 exam. The application forms were made available to the candidates on the official website of the University from the month of March 2019. The Institute has made some eligibility criteria regarding the Exam qualification. These are required for every candidate to follow for candidates to appear for the exam. The candidate must have passed a 3-year graduate degree course from any reputed Institution. Moreover, final year candidates can also apply for the entrance exam. The minimum marks scored should be not less than 50% in graduation level exam. And, the candidates must not be above 30 years of age during the year for applying for PG courses.
Important Updates:- AUEET Result 2019 has been made available on 16 June 2019 by Andhra University. The candidates can submit the same by clicking the link given below:
AUEET IMPORTANT DATES 2019
The official website of the University is andhrauniversity and audoa. The University officials provide dates on the website. Students check the website for important released by the official. Made by the Institute officials.
|AUEET 2019 Events||Dates|
|The date for the start of Notification for Application of AUEET 2019||March 2019|
|Last declared date for submitting the Application form||April 2019|
|Official date for downloading the Admit card||April 2019|
|The declared date for AUEET exam 2019||9th – 11th May 2019|
|Date of commencement of Result||16 June 2019|
All those candidates who are willing to appear in the AUEET 2019 exam, must qualify certain Eligibility criteria. Additionally, the candidates must study under the field of Science for their class 12th examination. That is the educational qualification required for this exam.
AUEET Application Form 2019
All those candidates who are willing to apply for the AUEET 2019 Entrance Exam need to first get them registered.
- To register themselves, candidates can visit the designated centres mentioned by the exam council of AUEET 2019.
- Candidates can also get themselves registered via the official AUEET 2019 website.
- First of all, the applying candidates need to complete the payment for the registration process and then proceed ahead with their application form fill-up.
- After that, the candidates will get access to fill up the AUEET 2019 application form from the official website of the exam council.
- Upon successful payment, all candidates will gain access to their registered user ID and password.
- Candidates must use these log in credential to access their accounts and download the application form. The Applications gets filled from the website of the University. Made available for students.
- Available in the month of March 2019. The Application has to be downloaded in online mode before filling. Register yourself with the University. From the homepage. Enter name and e-mail.
- Fill in your personal details. Gender, date of birth, Parents name, address, etc.
- Click on the register option.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and Signature.
- Select the Exam center.
- Fill in the academic details.
- Parent’s income.
- Graduation details, etc.
- Proceed towards Application fee payment.
- INR 600 is to be paid for General category. INR 500 prescribed for SC/ST category students.
- Candidates can pay through debit card or credit card. Net-banking facility is also available. It can be paid offline via DD as well.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the same.
After application form fill-up and proper submission of the same, candidates must note down the application number that is generated. Candidates must keep the application form.
AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Andhra University has set some eligibility criteria’s. For giving admission to candidates into various courses which are provided under the jurisdiction of the council. Candidates can check the full eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Age Limit – Candidates who are of 30 years of age at the year of application are eligible to apply for the AUEET entrance exam 2019.
Residence – All applying candidates must belong to the state as the domicile of the state. All Bonafide residents of the state who are currently living outside the state. And outside the country are eligible to apply for the exam.
Academic Qualification – All candidates who have qualified their class 12th examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. All applying candidates must complete their secondary exam and higher secondary exam. Also, it must be from a recognized Board of education. Candidates applying from other states are eligible to apply for the exam as well. All previous qualifications must be affiliated with any of the nationally recognized boards.
Minimum Qualification Scores – All applying candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks. In their previous qualifying examinations. All Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates must secure minimum aggregate marks of 45 percent to qualify for the exam. The candidate must have passed 3-year graduate degree course. Candidates must also have passed from a reputed Institution. The minimum marks scored should be not less than 50% in graduation.
AUEET Reservation of Seats 2019
All reservation of seats for the AUEET 2019 Entrance Exam is done on the basis of the guidelines given by the Government of India. All those candidates who belong to reserved category must submit their category-specific certificates and documents at the time of document verification. The table below gives an overview of the category wise seat allotment reservations.
|Category||Reserved Seats Allocation|
|Seats for Scheduled Caste Candidates (SC)||20%|
|Seats for Scheduled Tribe Candidates (ST)||15%|
|Seats for socially and Educationally Backward Class Candidates (orphans and widows of any caste)||15%|
|Seats for Economically Weaker Section Unreserved Candidates||15%|
|Seats for Physically Disabled Candidates||20%|
|Seats for Children of Defence Personnel and Ex-Servicemen of the Nation||10%|
AUEET Admit Card 2019
Andhra University is the authority concerned with the publishing of the Admit Cards for the AUEET 2019 Entrance Exam. The exam council will begin distribution of the admit cards for AUEET 2019 in the first week of May 2019. Candidates can also choose to receive their admit cards via post.
- Candidates must visit the official website of AUEET 2019 to download their admit cards.
- Candidates must use their login credentials to access their accounts.
- After logging in, candidates must check their admit card tab and click the button below it.
- After that, the admit card will flash on the screen.
- Candidates must download their admit cards to their systems and get a printout of the same.
All candidates must make sure to download their admit cards for AUEET 2019. And get them printed as soon as possible. The admit card is a very important document for the candidates to appear in the exam. The exam council notifies certain guidelines for the candidates. Candidates can’t appear for the exam without furnishing their admit cards at the exam centre.
AUEET Syllabus 2019
- Life Sciences. Cell biology. Immunology. Micro-biology. Biotechnology. Ecology and Environment. Techniques and metabolism.
- Physical Science. Magneto-statics. Dielectrics. Electromagnetic waves. Maxwell’s equation. Nuclear physics. Theories of gases. Thermodynamics, mechanics & polarization. Optics and central forces.
- Mathematical Sciences. Differential equations and Solid geometry. Integration and calculus with inverses relations. Plane, cones & cylinders.
- Chemical Sciences. Inorganic and organic chemistry. Physical chemistry. Chemistry in everyday life. Drugs & formulation. Pesticides and green chemistry.
- Geology. Paleontology, Indian, economical, & petrology. Physical and structural geology. Crystallography and mineralogy.
- Humanities and Social- Sciences. Reasoning. Numerical ability. General English and Current Affairs.
- Literary terms. Verbs, phrases. Voices. Prepositions & articles. Synonyms, antonyms, note taking and.
AUEET Result 2019
Candidates can check and download their results from the official website of AUEET 2019. The Results gets released and are made available on the official website around from 16 June 2019. The results can be downloaded by entering the roll number, Date of birth and then submitting the details to the official website of the university. The result page gets displayed after that. Candidates are notified that the result has declared on 16th June 2019.
AUEET Counselling 2019
- Counselling session begins after the successful commencement of the exam. The candidates get invited for the counselling session by the colleges they have opted to.
- All applying candidates must keep in mind that they need to report to the counselling venue on the given time and date.
The documents to be brought are:
- Admit card copy of AUEET 2019.
- Rank card of AUEET 2019.
- Graduation degree mark-sheet.
- Character and Birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate from last studied College.
- Migration and Community certificate.
- 4 passport sized photographs.