ATIT 2019– Admission Test for ICFAI Technology, also known as ATIT, is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. ATIT 2019 is a University level Entrance Test for admission into various UG-level engineering courses. This exam is also known as ITSAT; hence, students don’t need to confuse as ATIT and ITSAT are the same exams. Candidates wanting to apply for ATIT 2018 have to fill the Online Application form on the official website of ICFAI or can fill the offline application form. The application form for ATIT 2019 will be made available on the official website from 4th week of October 2018. And, the students will be given the ample time of over 4 months to submit their ATIT application form 2019 by 1st week of April 2019. Complete information about ATIT 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. is provided below so that the students planning to appear in this exam can prepare according to the occurrence of the events .
Overview of ATIT 2019
|Name of Exam||Admission Test for ICFAI Technology(ATIT) or ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT)|
|Regulatory Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Recognized as||University-level Exam|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission in B.Tech|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Online) and PBT (Offline)|
|Application Form Availability||Online and Offline|
ATIT 2019 Important Dates
Candidates must check the following Important Dates for ATIT 2019 below:
|Commencement of Application Form||4th week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||1st week of April 2019|
|Test Slot Booking Date||1st week of Feb- 2nd week of April 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||After scheduling the test slot|
|Date of Examination (online mode)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Examination (offline mode)||4th week of April 2019|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of counselling||1st week of June 2019|
|Classes commencement||2nd week of July 2019|
ATIT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must check the ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2019 before filling the application form, which is provided below:
- Candidate must have qualified in the 12th examination with 50%-55% marks (different requirement by different campus) from recognized board/institute or possess equivalent education.
- Aspirants should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, English, & Mathematics.
- Students currently appearing in the 12th class are also eligible for ATIT 2019.
- The candidates who have qualified the examination of JEE Main 2019/State level exams (selected)/other national level exams (selected) will also be eligible for ATIT 2019.
Table representing ATIT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
ICFAI University- Jharkhand, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, & Raipur
Must possess 10+2 passing certificate with 50% total aggregate and Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English as compulsory subjects.
ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh
· Must possess 10+2 passing certificate with 55% total aggregate and Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English as compulsory subjects.
· Must have qualified JEE Main 2019
ATIT 2019 Application Form
Online Submission Process
- ITSAT aka ATIT Application Form 2019 will be available from 4th week of October 2018 on the official website of ATIT or the applicants can go for offline mode of application form submission.
- First of all, the candidates need to register their valid email id and mobile number for the further communication process. The registration ID will be sent to their email ID and mobile number.
- Now, the candidates have to fill the application form by entering their personal and educational details like educational qualification, correspondence address, JEE Main 2019/ other entrance exam details (if applicable). Upload the requisites (photograph, signature, etc.) in a predefined format.
- The next step would ask the applicants to deposit their application fee which can be submitted using the net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the acknowledgement page after submitting the application fee successfully.
Offline Submission Process
- Visit the official website of ICFAI.
- Fill all your details in the specified boxes.
- Download the application form.
- Paste your photograph in the specified box.
- Attach all the documents needed by the official body along with a Demand Draft drawn in the favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” and payable in the city of Hyderabad.
- Send the application form along with all the requisites (DD and documents) at the below address.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
Note- The candidates filling the offline Application Form can fill the details online and download the form and send to the below-given address along with the Demand draft.
ATIT 2019 Application Fee
- The fees for ATIT Application Form is Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through the payment gateway on the official website using Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- In case of Offline Payment fees can be paid through DD, drawn in the favour of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
ATIT 2019 Slot Booking
After successfully submitting the application form, the next step will be to select the slot for the exam for the applicants as per their convenience. The slot booking for ATIT 2019 will be performed on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis. It will be started from 1st week of February and the candidates will be able to book their desired slots by 2nd week of April 2019. The following procedure should be abided by for ATIT 2019 slot booking:
- Go to the official website of ICFAI.
- Login to your dashboard using the registration ID and DOB.
- The option for slot booking will display after logging into the dashboard. Information that need to be furnished for slot booking will include:
- Residential city of the candidate (a drop-down menu will be there to select the city)
- Test Center (a drop-down menu will be there to select the city)
- Choose the desired date to appear in the ATIT 019 from the given dates.
- Select the desired timeslot for taking up the exam from the list of all the available time slots.
- Hit the “Submit” button once you feed the boxes asking for the above information and it’s all done.
ATIT 2019 Admit Card
- The ATIT Admit Card 2019 will be available to the candidates after booking the slot for the examination.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website and are required to take a printout of ATIT Admit card 2019.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card along with a valid Photo ID card at the time of examination.
- If candidates forget to bring the ID proof and admit card then they won’t be allowed to enter the examination.
ATIT 2019 Exam Pattern
The below table carrying the details of exam pattern of ATIT 2019 will help the students to prepare their study plan accordingly for holistic preparation of ATIT 2019:
Mode of Exam
Offline (PBT) & Online (CBT)
Duration of Exam
1 Mark of Each Right Answer
No. of Questions
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English
ATIT 2019 Result
According to the intimation from the apex body, the result of ATIT 2019 is expected to be released in the 1st week of May 2019. The candidates will be able to check their result on the official website complying with the below-mentioned steps:
How to Check ATIT 2019 Result?
- Visit the official webpage of ICFAI University.
- Log in using your registration ID and DOB.
- Click on the link saying “ATIT/ ITSAT Result 2019”.
- Now the result will hit the screen with the marks scored by you in all the sections.
- Download the ATIT 2019 score card in PDF format and take the printout of the same.
The candidates should keep the printout of their score card safely as it will be required while ATIT 2019 counselling. It is only the score which will be decider in terms of admission of the aspirants in B.Tech programme run by the university. Therefore, candidates should always endeavor hard to qualify this exam with flying colors to inch closer towards securing their admission with ICFAI University.
ATIT Counselling 2019
The candidates who qualify ATIT 2019 exam will be invited to participate in the ATIT counselling 2019 after the announcement of result. After the declaration of the result, the university officials will prepare a merit list on the basis of performance of the candidates in ATIT 2019 and the counselling invitation will be sent to the aspirants who succeed in making their place in this merit list. It is mandatory to appear for the counselling as per the venue and timing shred with the candidates along with the invitation. After the verification of the original documents, the seats will be allotted to candidates as per their preference while choice filling of the colleges and seat availability.
Documents to Carry while Counselling
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- ATIT admit card and score card
- JEE main score card (if applicable)
- Provisional certificate (issued by the last institution)
- Residence proof, etc.
Disciplines of B.Tech offered by ICFAI University
The below-mentioned disciplines are offered by ICFAI University for the B.Tech aspirants. After qualifying the ATIT 2019, students can choose one of these streams to pursue engineering:
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechatronics)
- B.Tech (Mining Engineering)
ICFAI Campuses across India
After qualifying ATIT 2019, the students can choose to continue their further studies from one of the below listed campuses of ICFAI University:
- ICFAI University, Tripura
- ICFAI University, Sikkim
- ICFAI University, Nagaland
- ICFAI University, Mizoram
- ICFAI University, Meghalaya
- IU Raipur
- IU Jharkhand
- IU Jaipur
- IU Himachal Pradesh, Baddi
- IU Dehradun
- IFHE, Hyderabad
This is all about ATIT 2019 exam and its related events. Stay tuned to us to catch all the updates about this exam as declared by the authority.