Assam CEE Counselling 2020 will be conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University in 2 rounds. The candidates who will secure required marks in the Assam CEE 2020 exam will only be able to get admission into B. Tech program offered at Assam CEE participating institute through Assam CEE Counselling. Assam Science and Technology University will conduct Assam CEE Counselling 2020 in online mode; therefore, the selected candidates will have to be physically present at the Assam CEE Counselling venue. Assam CEE Counselling 2020 will be conducted on the basis of Assam CEE merit list released by the conducting authority. The eligible candidates will be called for Assam CEE Counselling and the selected candidates will have to submit the Assam CEE Counselling form 2020 along with the required documents and admission fee at the counselling venue. The candidates will be allotted seats as per the merit list, availability of seat, preference of courses and colleges. The candidates are advised to read the complete article to know the Assam CEE Counselling 2020 for details.
About Assam CEE Exam 2020: Assam Science and Technology University conducts Assam CEE 2020 which is a state-level entrance exam for taking admission into B. Tech/ B. E. programs offered at the Assam CEE participating colleges. Official dates for Assam CEE 2020 exam has not been announced on the official website yet, however, as per last year’s schedule, Assam CEE exam 2020 will be tentatively conducted in the last week of April 2020 and Assam CEE Result 2020 will be declared in the 2nd week of May 2020. Assam CEE Counselling 2020 will take place in the 2nd week of July 2020.
Assam CEE Counselling 2020 Important Dates
The candidates seeking admission through Assam CEE Counselling need to know the dates related to it so that they can get ready before the process gets started.
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Assam CEE 2020 Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Assam CEE Release of Merit List||Second week of June 2020|
|Assam CEE Round 1 Counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Assam CEE Round 2 Counselling||Last week of July 2020|
Assam CEE Counselling 2020 – Check Process Here
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling will be conducted in offline mode from the 2nd week of July 2020 and the eligible candidates will have to be physically present at the time of Assam CEE 2020 Counselling. The candidates have to first pay the counselling fee and have to produce the filled forms, photocopies and required documents. The candidates can download the CEE Counselling 2020 form on the official website of conducting authority as well as on this page. A link would be activated below when the Assam CEE Counselling form will be made available on the official website.
How to fill the Assam CEE Counselling 2020 form?
First, the candidates have to take a print out of Assam CEE Counselling form in A4 size paper. Now, the candidates have to fill the Assam CEE Counselling 2020 by providing all relevant information. Basically, Assam CEE counselling form will have 3 parts that are A, B, and C and these parts have to be duly and separately filled by the candidates. The candidates will have to provide the details as given below:
CEE Counselling 2020 Form Part A
- Permanent Home Address
- Percentage of Marks Obtained in Qualifying Examination
- Occupation of Father/Guardian
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of State/Administration (if applied against reserved seats)
- Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue
- Guardian’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Extra-Curricular Activities & Proficiency
- Examination Roll No. Of University/Board Council last appeared/passed
- Details of the non-domicile candidate’s parents who are in service under Govt./Statutory Organization/Department Bodies.
- Details of Qualified Exams
- Annual Income of Parents
- Age of the Candidate as on 1 August 2020
- Address for Communication
- Whether the candidate is son/daughter of employee/ex-employee of DTE Assam
- Whether discontinued studies in between passing the last examination of Board/Council/University
- University/ Council Registration No./ Board/Board/Year of Registration
- State where the candidate is a permanent resident
CEE Counselling 2020 Form Part B
- Enter signature
- Enter the order of preference of institutions from the 6 available options
- Name of the 3 Preferred Courses (in order of preference)
- Paste photo is specified space
- Write down the CEE Roll number, application number, rank, admitted category, email id and phone number
CEE Counselling 2020 Form Part C
- Year of Passing
- Total marks, etc.
- Phone number
- Name of candidate
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- CEE Marks, Roll Number, Rank,
Assam CEE Counselling 2020 Procedure
The candidates whose name are listed in the Assam CEE merit list 2020 released by the Assam Science and Technology University will have to first fill up the Assam CEE Counselling 2020 form by providing the details mentioned above. Thereafter, the candidates have to complete the Assam CEE Counselling Procedure by following the steps mentioned below:
- Counselling Fee Payment: First, the selected candidates have to be present at the counselling and then they have to pay the fee. The candidates have to pay Rs. 600 as counselling fee at the time of Assam CEE counselling.
- Reporting: Now, on the basis of category-wise merit rank, the candidates will be called at the counselling venue. The candidates have to be present and report to the Assam CEE counselling team at counselling venue.
- Documents Verification: The candidates have to now produce the original copy of requisite documents along with printed copy of all of them at the time of document verification.
- Seat Allotment: Assam CEE Counselling 2020 authority now allot the seat to the candidates who have completed the steps mentioned above. The candidates would be allotted B. Tech seats on the basis of their merit, options selected for admission, and the category of the candidate.
Documents to be submitted at Assam CEE Counselling 2020 venue
At the time of Assam CEE Counselling, the candidates have to carry the required documents along with Assam CEE counselling form. The candidates have to produce one copy of original and one copy of the following documents:
- 10th standard qualifying exam mark sheet
- 10th standard qualifying examination admit card or pass certificate for age proof issued by Board/Council
- 12th standard qualifying exam admit card
- 12th standard qualifying exam mark sheet
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Academic gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Assam CEE Admit Card 2020
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O (Civil) of concerning district/sub-division)
In case of any query related to Assam CEE Counselling 2020 article, you can write to us in the comment section below.