Assam CEE Application Form 2019– Assam Science & Technology University has released the admit card of Assam CEE 2019 exam on 15 April 2019. The candidates who are done with the application process can download their admit card on the official website. Previously, the Assam CEE Application Form 2019 was available only in online mode on the official website of Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU). The candidates willing to appear in the exam had to fill the online application form also on this page, a link was posted in the middle of this page which help the candidates to land to the official webpage of ASTU. The candidates had to fill the online application form of Assam CEE 2019 exam from 1 to 30 March 2019. The examination conducting body that is Directorate of Technical Education will release the Assam CEE Application Form 2019 on its website and the candidates can also fill the online application form on this page. Official dates of important events related to filling the online Assam CEE Application Form 2019 is already announced. Assam CEE Application Form 2019 is divided into 2 Forms- Form A and Form B. The candidates will have to fill the Form A in order to appear for the Entrance exam of Assam CEE, whereas the candidates have to submit the Form B for attending the Counselling of Assam CEE 2019. The candidates who want to fill up the online application form need to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill & submit the online application form. This article would provide the candidates with all the details related to the application form and would guide them on how to fill the Assam CEE Application Form 2019.
Assam CEE is the abbreviation of Assam Common Entrance exam, which is an engineering common entrance exam. Assam Common Entrance Exam is a state level entrance test that is held yearly by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Ministry, of the State, Assam. The next Assam Common Entrance Exam will be organized on 28 April 2019. Assam CEE 2019 will be controlled by the ASTU (Assam Science & Technology University). Assam CEE 2019 will offer candidates with admission to one out of the Engineering, Ayurvedic, Dental & Medical courses in Assam.
Latest Update: ASTU has released the admit card of Assam CEE 2019 exam, the candidates can download the same by clicking the link given below:
Assam CEE Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The examination conducting body that is Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) has announced the official dates of events related to Assam CEE Application Form 2019. Therefore, in the table below, we have provided the official dates based on last year’s admission schedule:
|The release of Assam CEE application form||1 March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 March 2019|
|The issue of Assam CEE Admit Card 2019||15 April 2019 (Available)|
|Assam CEE 2019 Exam Date||28 April 2019|
Assam CEE Application Form 2019: Major Highlights
The application form has been released by 1 March 2019. The Assam CEE Application Form 2019 can be submitted through online mode only. The candidates would be given a time period of 4 weeks for filling up & submitting the form, i.e. the application form would be accepted until 30 March 2019. The following details would help the candidates in properly filling their Assam CEE Application Form 2019:
- The application form must be submitted through online mode only. The candidates should go to the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam and must register themselves in the official website of DTE, Assam.
- For registering on DTE, Assam official website. Here, the candidates need to click on the “Register” button.
- For getting registered, the candidates must enter all details that are required to be filled in the registration form of Assam CEE 2019. After completely filling all the information in the application form, the candidates should click on the “submit” button to complete the registration process. When the candidate would get successfully registered, he/she would be given their Login credentials. After getting their Login credentials the candidate will be able to login to their account in the official website of DTE, Assam anytime and anywhere.
- For filling the application form, the candidate must log in to the website of DTE, Assam. When the candidate would log in to the official website, he would be able to access and fill the Application form.
- The candidate must now fill all the details in the Application Form and then click upon the “Submit” button to complete the Assam CEE Application Form 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Documents Needed
After filling all the necessary information in the Application Form, the candidate must upload all the important documents after scanning them. The following are the documents that must be uploaded along with the Assam CEE Application Form 2019:
- Marksheet and Certificate of 10th
- Marksheet and Certificate of 12th
Document Size Table
The documents that must be uploaded must meet the following size requirements, mentioned in Documents Size table. The candidate must check that their documents fulfill the following specifications in order to ensure that the document upload process gets completed without getting any rejected:
|DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED||SIZE REQUIREMENTS||Format|
|Applicants Photograph||20 Kb to 35 Kb||Jpg|
|Signature||15 Kb to 30 Kb||Jpg|
Assam CEE Application Fee 2019
Once the candidates would have uploaded their documents, he/she would require paying the Application Fee of Assam CEE 2019. The following are the details related to Assam CEE 2019 Application Fee:
- The Application Fees of Assam CEE 2019 is Rs. 600
- The fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card via online payment
- The fee can also be submitted offline through e-challan payment
The candidates must keep in mind that they would not be allowed to make any changes in the application form, once they submit their filled in Assam CEE Application Form 2019. So, the candidates must be cautious while filling their Application Form as they would not be allowed to correct any mistakes in the application form after they submit their Assam CEE Application Form 2019. It is also necessary to know that, if a printed and filled application form is sent to the University, then it would be rejected.
Assam CEE Exam Centres 2019
While filling the online Assam CEE Application Form 2019, the candidates will have to select the exam centre as per their choice. The candidates will select the exam centres from the list given below:
We have provided vital information on Assam CEE Application Form 2019, if you still have the query regarding the same, write to us in the comment section below.