APIIT NAT 2019 – The application process for APIIT NAT 2019 exam has been started on the official website. The application form is available in both online & offline mode from the month of January 2019. The Asia-Pacific Institute of Information Technology conducts the National Admission Test. The test is for admission into B.Tech courses. The Haryana state counselling society will execute 50% seats. It includes 15% all India category seats. In the process of ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’, it is based on JEE Mains score via centralized counselling. Remaining 50% seats are filled by candidates qualifying the APIIT NAT 2019 exam. Candidates can get admission into four-year B.Tech programmes offered at the Asia-Pacific Institute of Information Technology. The Asia-Pacific Institute of Information Technology is situated in Panipat, Haryana. Instructions given below will give candidates a brief idea about filling the APIIT NAT application form 2019. The information will also guide the candidates throughout the admission process.
Latest Update: The application process has been started in both mode online & offline, to access the application form, click the link given below:
APIIT NAT 2019 Important Dates
The examination conducting body has not announced the dates of events of APIIT NAT 2019 exam yet. Till the official dates are announced, the candidates can check the tentative dates in the table below which is based on last year’s admission details:
|APIIT NAT Events 2019||Dates|
|Information Brochure & Application Form Availability||January 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date for Application Form Receiving||1st week of Jun 2019|
|National Admission Test date||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of Jun 2019|
APIIT NAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to pass class 12 examination with physics and mathematics. The subjects will be compulsory along with chemistry or computer. General category candidates require a minimum 45% aggregate. Reserved category candidates require a minimum 40% aggregate. All above-mentioned subject is mandatory. The candidate has to be 17 years of age during the month of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses:
- All applying candidates will have to complete their class 12th exam with minimum 45 percent aggregate totals.
- Candidates will have to study mathematics, physics, chemistry or computer science as compulsory subjects
- Candidates applying for BBA will have to score well in the English Test
- 5 percent relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates
- all applying candidates will have to the age of 17 years to apply for the entrance exam
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses:
- Candidates need to have completed their bachelor’s degree education from any reputed college
- Candidates are required to have secured 50 percent aggregate marks in their previous examinations
- Reserved category candidates are also eligible to apply if they have secured at least 47.5 percent in their previous examination
APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form
Firstly, the candidates will register online for APIIT NAT 2019 on the official website. This will allow them to take the NAT exam. The application form is released by the exam conducting body opn its website. The downloadable application form will flash on the screen after successful registration.
Steps to download the application form for APIIT NAT 2019:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on the application form link
- Enter your registration details and get registered
- Use your login id and password to access your account
- Then, download the application form and fill it up
- All information should be valid and up to date
- Then, submit the application form before the end date of the same
Application Fee Payment:
The candidates have to attach a demand draft of Rs.700 in favour of “APIIT SD INDIA”, Payable at Panipat. The candidates have to attach the demand draft with the form and send it to the address below:
APIIT SD India, GT Road, Faridpur Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
APIIT NAT 2019 Application Fee
The candidates can get the brochure by paying Rs 700. Payment can be made via demand draft. Candidates can download the application form online. And make a payment of Rs.700. Applicants need to keep three passports sized photographs with them, attested by themselves. One for the application form and that weather for form A and B. Form B is the admit card for the exam. The form will reach the candidate’s address 15 days before the test. Form B acts as the admit card for the entrance exam. Without the Admit card, no candidate can appear for the examination. The admit card also acts as the Hall ticket for the candidate.
APIIT NAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for APIIT NAT 2019 is mentioned below:
- The exam APIIT NAT is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- All the appearing candidates will have to answer 100 questions in total.
- The candidates will get three marks for every correct response.
- The exam paper also has the negative marking scheme of deducting 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Students will be asked questions from both technical and general fields.
- Questions of B. Tech will be asked from the generic syllabus of class 12th
- Candidates applying for MBA and BBA will have to answer questions from General Aptitude.
APIIT NAT 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Total Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Maximum Allotted Marks||300 marks in total|
|Duration of Entrance Exam||2 hours 30 minutes in total|
APIIT NAT Admit Card 2019
APIIT NAT admit card 2019 carry certain details of the candidates. The admit card also carries the name of the test Centre and exam schedule. The admit card also includes application number, candidates name, and other details as well as the choice of subjects, and the choice of college. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without the admit card, no candidate can appear for the examination. Failure to furnish the admit card would result in cancellation of the exam.
How to download the APIIT NAT Admit Card 2019?
Follow the steps given below to download NAT admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and get registered.
- Step 2: Acquired credentials to log in to account.
- Step 3: Use credentials to log in to account.
- Step 4: Click on download admit card tab.
- Step 5: Website will ask for candidate credentials.
- Step 6: Enter the application number and date of birth.
- Step 7: Admit card will flash on the screen.
- Step 8: Check for any form of discrepancy.
- Step 9: Click download admit card if no issue is found.
APIIT NAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for APIIT NAT 2019 Exam is given below:
APIIT NAT Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Complex numbers
- Binomial theorem and its applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Equations
- Numerical methods
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
APIIT NAT Syllabus for Physics:
- Units and Measurement
- Rotational Motor and Moment of Inertia
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Solid and Semiconductor Devices
- Magnetic Effect of Currents
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Description of Motion in one direction
- Laws of Motion
- Electromagnetic Inductions and Alternating Currents
APIIT NAT 2019 Test Centres
Here are the test centres that have been mentioned last year by the exam conducting authority to howst the APIIT NAT exam:
APIIT NAT 2019 Result
All candidates need to qualify all rounds to be eligible for the admission process. The two rounds involved include the written exam and counselling. Qualifying will ensure the candidate’s admission in the college and course of their choice.
Steps to check and download APIIT NAT results:
- Step 1- Visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Use registered application number and password to log in.
- Step 3 – NAT 2019 results and rank card will be on the screen.
- Step 4 – Click download the APIIT NAT 2019 rank card.
- Step 5 – Get a printout and keep it safe.
APIIT NAT 2019 Preparation Tips
1. Create a time-table: include all activities in your timetable.
2. Get the correct books: Pick out the best books to prepare for the exam.
3. Manage Your Time: studying for long hours puts stress on you. Make time for other activities too.
APIIT NAT results 2019 are prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the exam. The exam will commence in the month of June 2019. A candidate can be sure to crack the exam easily with proper preparation. Proper preparation includes a rigid study schedule and flexibility of study options.
Candidates must also note that they will have to successfully qualify the entrance examination if they wish to get selected for the admission process. The admission process marks the end of the admission round for the particular year. Candidates who score nicely in the entrance exam are shortlisted and a merit list is prepared for those candidates. Then, the university conducts the selection process where the shortlisted candidates are called for the seat allotment procedure.
The seat allotment process is only open for selected candidates. All other applications are terminated by this time. The candidates who appear for the selection process need to bring their previously submitted documents in original with them.
The documents are taken for verification and then the photocopies of all previous submissions are matched against the original documents submitted by the candidates.
After the end of the admission process, the allotment of courses to the successful candidates is done with their session commencement schedule which they would have to follow for the next semester.
APIIT NAT 2019 Fees Structure
The candidates selected for admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) or Bachelor of Technology (LEET) program offered through APIIT NAT 2019 exam will have to pay the program fee as per the fee details are given here. Per semester fee for both programs, Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) & for Bachelor of Technology (LEET) is Rs. 45750. The candidates can also check hostel and mess fees in the table below:
|D-Block Campus Hostel (for boys only)||Rs. 15,000/- (Per Semester)|
A-Block Campus Hostel (Non – Air Conditioned)
|Triple Bedded||Rs. 16,000/- (Per Semester)|
|Double Bedded||Rs. 16,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Single Bedded*||Rs. 17,000/- (Per Semester)|
B-Block Campus Hostel (Air Conditioned)
|Triple Bedded||Rs. 22,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Double Bedded||Rs. 25,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Single Bedded||Rs. 28,500/- (Per Semester)|
|Mess:||Rs. 22,000/- (Per Semester)|
APIIT NAT 2019 Scholarships
The meritorious candidates who will perform excellent in the APIIT NAT 2019 will be eligible to avail good scholarships as per the norms set by the University. The candidates will be offered a scholarship as under:
APIIT NAT 2019 Scholarships for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
|% marks in +2 (PCM)||Tuition Fee||JEE Rank||Tuition Fee|
|Above 95%||60%||Below 50000||100%|
|91% – 95%||30%||50000 – 79999||60%|
|81% – 90%||15%||80000 – 99999||30%|
|71% – 80%||10%||100000 – 149999||20%|
|65% – 70%||5%||150000 – 200000||10%|
APIIT NAT 2019 Scholarships for Bachelor of Technology (LEET)
|% marks in Diploma/B.Sc.||Tuition Fee||% marks in Diploma/B.Sc.||Tuition Fee|
|Above 85%||50%||71% – 75%||20%|
|81% – 85%||40%||65% – 70%||10%|
|75% – 80%||30%||–||–|
This marks the end of the admission and the selection procedure of APIIT NAT 2019. After this, the candidates will directly appear for the commencement of classes as per schedule.