AP PGECET Application Form 2019- AP PGECET stands for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. The engineering entrance test is conducted on the state level basis by Andhra University once in every year on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). Andhra University is located in the city Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh and is one of the top engineering universities in the state. The candidates who will qualify AP PGECET will be getting admission to various postgraduate engineering courses like M.Tech, M.E, and M.Pharma courses. The students will also be selected on the basis of score obtained in GATE and GPAT competitive exam. The students are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form for AP PGECET 2019 will be started from 3rd week of March 2019 and the last date for application form without the late fee will be 3rd week of April 2019. The article will explain all information about AP PGECET Application Form 2019.
Important Dates of AP PGECET Application Form 2019
The candidates will get information about the application form dates from the table given below and the dates mentioned here are tentative. For latest information candidates can keep an eye on the official website of AU
|Online Application Form Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Offline Application Form Date (without late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Fee (with late fee)||1st week of May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st week of April 2019|
Steps to fill up AP PGECET Application Form 2019
The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the AP PGECET Application Form 2019. The candidates can follow the steps below to know how to fill up the application form:
- The application form will be released by Andhra University on their official website. The starting date of the application form will be available from the 3rd week of March 2019 onward and the last date for filling up the application form without the late fee will be 3rdweek of April 2019.
- The application form can only be filled up through online mode.
- While filling up the application form candidates are required to keep Adhaar Card as it is very mandatory.
- The candidates should enter the website page and fill up the application form with details like
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Qualification details like 10+2 mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet, GATE or GPAT score etc.
- The candidates should upload the recent scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- The candidates who are applying for more than one course should mention it on the same application form.
- After verifying the details to be correct the candidates should submit the application form.
- For completion of the application, form candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- The candidates should keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents required with AP PGECET Application Form 2019
The candidates are required to upload the document given on the table below after filling up the application form.
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
|The candidates are required to upload the recent passport photograph in image dimension size of 3.5 x 4.5 cm. The size and format of the application form are given below
Maximum Size – 50KB
Format – JPEG Format
|Signature||The candidates should upload the scanned copy of signature in white paper with black or blue ball pen. The format and size is given below
Maximum Size – 30KB
Format – JPEG Format
|Important Documents Required||The candidates should upload the required important documents given below
· Category certificate
· Birth certificate
· 10+2 mark sheet
· 10th standard mark sheet
· Age Certificate
· GATE and GPAT score
Application Fee for AP PGECET Application Form 2019
The candidates have to pay the application fee for completing the process of the application form. The candidates who are submitting the application form with the late fee are mentioned below:
- The application form for General category will be Rs 800 and for reserved categories like Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST), it will be Rs 400 approximately.
- Application form submission with late fee (Rs 2000) 1st week of May 2019
- The application fee for AP PGECET 2019 exam can be paid through AP online centres and through net banking, debit or credit card.
The article written above will provide information about AP PGECET Application Form 2019 and candidates can log in to the Website of Andhra University or comment below to know about the latest information.