AP PGECET 2019- The online mode application form of AP PGECET 2019 has been released on 1 March 2019. The candidates have to submit the same till 30 March 2019 (without late fee). Along with releasing the application form, the exam controlling body has revealed all important pieces of information such as dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and more. Andhra University will organize the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2019) which is a state level examination on 2 to 4 May 2019 in two shifts in the state of Andhra Pradesh only. Therefore, those candidates willing to pursue ME, M.Tech programs must appear in the entrance test of AP PGECET 2019. However, to turn up in the AP PGECET exam, candidates have to fill the application form which is made available from 1 March 2019 in online mode. Further, only after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to generate the admit card using which they can enter the examination hall to appear in the AP PGCET 2019. Also, the candidates to qualify the exam have to prepare accordingly which can only be done after going through the exam pattern and syllabus. Therefore, those candidates who have made up their mind to turn up in the AP PGECET 2019 exam must read the article thoroughly to have in-depth information about the application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result etc. Also, stay tuned to our website to fetch the latest updates.
Latest Update: The AP PGECET Application Form 2019 is available in online mode from 1 March 2019. Click the link given below to fill & submit the same:
Important Dates of AP PGECET 2019
The candidates need to check the important dates of AP PGECET 2019 for scheduling their activity accordingly.
|Release Date of Application Form||1 March 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission (without Late Fee)||30 March 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission (with Late Fee of Rs. 2000)||12 April 2019|
|Release Date of Admit Card||22 April 2019 onwards|
|AP PGECET 2019 Entrance Exam||2 to 4 May 2019 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|Result Declaration date||9 May 2019|
|Counselling Schedule||June- July 2019|
AP PGECET Application Form 2019
The candidates need to fill the application form of AP PGECET 2019 in the mode of online which can be done through visiting the official website of AP PGECET.
- The candidates will need Aadhaar Card which is compulsory for filling the details in application form.
- Those candidates who seek to apply for more than one test paper need to register in the same application form.
- Once the application form is available, the candidates need to fill up the application form with necessary details.
- The candidates need to fill the application form with details like name, address, educational qualification, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature of the candidates with the prescribed format in the mentioned area.
- The candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The application fee for the candidates belonging from General category will be INR 800. The application fee for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe will be INR 400.
The candidates will be able to pay the application fee in online mode which is through AP online centre or Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
Eligibility Criteria of AP PGECET 2019
The candidates are advised to check and examine the eligibility criteria before applying the for the application form. Following are the criteria for eligibility required by the candidates to attain the admission.
- Nationality: The candidate must an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: The candidates need to belong from Andhra Pradesh and must satisfy the local/non-local status as required by the authority.
- Qualifying Examination: The candidates must have attained a qualification of B.Tech, B,.Pharma or its equivalent examination from a recognized university or board.
- Percentage Criteria: The candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The candidates of reserved categories are relaxed with 5% of marks.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply in the examination.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
The details of the exam pattern of AP PGECET 2019 are provided below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Language: The examination will be conducted in English medium.
- Type of Question: The question type will be of multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The time frame will be of 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking applied for wrong answers.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2019
- The students need to prepare for the exam according to the official syllabus.
- The syllabus of the AP PGECET 2019 will vary with each of the courses offered through examination.
- The syllabus of the examination will consist of the topics from the qualifying examination’s subjects of the relevant field.
AP PGECET 2019: Preparation Tips
- The candidates first need to manage the time and make a timetable for the preparation of the examination.
- The candidates are advised to learn and understand the complete syllabus and analyze the exam pattern of the examination.
- The candidates are advised to choose the best reference books for the preparation.
- The candidates must practice from the previous year questions as this will help the candidates to know the exam pattern.
- Also, the candidates are requested to take care of the health to prepare well for the PGECET examination.
- The candidates must practice the mock test as it will enhance the speed and accuracy. Also, will familiar with the type of questions asked in the examination.
AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
The hall ticket of AP PGECET 2019 will be available in online mode through visiting the official website. The hall ticket is expected to be available from 22 April 2019 onwards. To download the hall ticket, the candidates have to log in to their account using the registration number and date of birth. The candidates are advised to carry the hall ticket in the examination centre as this act as a gateway pass to the examination hall.
AP PGECET Answer Key 2019
The candidates will be able to download the answer key after one week of the examination. The question papers and response sheet will be available along with the answer key of AP PGE CET. The candidates will be given a chance to challenge the answer key by sending an email to the university. After receiving the complaints on answer key, the authority will publish the final answer key through online.
AP PGECET Results 2019
The result of AP PGECET 2019 is expected to be released on 5 May 2019. The candidates will be able to check the result through online mode by visiting the official website. The rank card of AP PGECET will be available after one week of the declaration of the result. The marks to be qualified in the examination are 25% which is 30 marks out of 120. There will be no relaxation of marks for Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribe candidates.
AP PGECET Counselling 2019
The counselling procedures of AP PGECET 2019 will be separate for GATE /GPAT and AP PGECET qualified candidates. The mode of counseling procedure will be of online. The candidates first have to verify the documents and the counseling fee to be paid which will be INR 1000 for unreserved category and INR 500 for reserved category (SC/ST candidates). After the completion of payment, the candidates need to enter the choices of courses and institutes through the website. The students need to download the seat allotment letter after the process of seat allotment and report to the assigned institute with appropriate documents and fees.
This is all about AP PGECET 2019. You can share your queries in the comment section below to get assistance from our experts.