AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 – Application form for AP EAMCET 2019 exam will be made available by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada in online mode. Aspirants willing to apply for the exam will be able to apply for the exam from 2nd week of February 2019, tentatively. JNTU will release the forms in online mode, thus candidates will be able to fill in the AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 from the official website in online mode. In order to register themselves successfully, the candidates will need to fill and submit their application forms on or before the last date of submission. Late applications for AP EAMCET 2019 will not be considered valid by the exam conducting authority. This examination offers admission to students in engineering, agriculture, pharmacy, veterinarian, science and other segments. In this article, students will get the descriptive knowledge regarding AP EAMCET Application Form 2019.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
Below we have given the tentative AP EAMCET Important Dates 2019 related to the application process for reference of aspiring candidates.
|Application form availability||February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (without late fee)||3rd week of March 2019|
|Correction of Application Form||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.500/- late fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Exam||Last week of April 2019|
Before starting with the application procedure, we would like to advise all the candidates to go through the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019. It must be remembered, that only eligible candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility conditions stated by JNTU will be allowed to sit in the exam. If found ineligible, JNTU will cancel the candidature of the candidates at any given point of time.
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2019?
Go through the following steps to fill the Application Form for AP EAMCET 2019:
Step-1: Visit Official Website
Students are required to visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2019. Link is given above. Click on the link. Select fee payment option. A fee payment gateway will open on the screen.
Step-2: Fee Payment
After filling all the details, Click on the “Initial Payment” button. Choose the fee payment option, i.e. AP Online centre or payment gateway/debit/credit card/net banking. After fee payment, proceed to fill the application form.
Step-3: Fill Details
Fill the details as personal details, qualification, course, address and other such details asked in the application form.
Step-4: Upload Images
Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size by clicking on “Upload Photo” option while filling the application form.
Step-5: Print Application Form
To take the printout of the application form for further use visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2019 and click on “Print Your Filled in Application Form”.
Rs.450/- application fee for the engineering/ agriculture stream candidates & Rs. 900/- application fee for both engineering and agriculture segments. Candidates can pay the application fee using payment gateway/debit/credit card/net banking or through AP Online centers.
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in jpg format. The image size should be less than 30 kb.
- Signature scanned in jpg format with image size less than 15 kb.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination/S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Aadhar Number/ Aadhar Enrollment no.
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income certificate.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 – Correction
In case of any discrepancy or mistake, candidates will get a chance to correct their application forms. The authorities provide the corrections in the Application form for AP EAMCET 2019. The correction facility will start from the last week of March 2019.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 – Important Points to Remember
- Application Form for AP EAMCET 2019 will be live from the 2nd week of February 2019.
- The scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size only will have to be uploaded on the application form portal
- The images should be scanned in JPG format and the size should be less than 50KB (for photograph) and 30KB (for signature).
- The AP EAMCET application form 2019 can also be submitted with a late payment fee.
- Candidates can make correction in the correction period if anything incorrect is uploaded by the applicant in the application form.
- No need to send the printed application form to the university.
Comment us your queries related to AP EAMCET application Form 2019 below in the comment box, if any.
All the best!!