AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will be released by the conducting body on its website on 16 April 2019. Earlier on 20 February 2019, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has announced the AP EAMCET 2019 dates. The AP EAMCET exam is scheduled to be held from 20 to 23 April 2019 and the online mode application process has been started on 26 February 2019. The candidates who are going to fill up the online application form of AP EAMCET 2019 exam can check and download the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 on the official website as well as on this page. A separate link would be posted in the middle of this page to check AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket when it gets released officially. The candidates can obtain the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 only through online mode; it won’t be dispatched through offline mode. The candidates can download the admit card by providing the required credentials. The candidates are suggested to check the information prescribed on the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card and then take a print out of it. On AP EAMCET Admit Card, some basic details such as the name of candidates, date of birth, exam centre details, exam roll number, date and time of exam would be mentioned. The candidates will have to carry the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 to the exam centre because no candidates would be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. The candidates are advised to read the full page to know AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 in detail.
AP EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level common entrance test conducted once in a year under control of JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The main purpose of the exam is to select the deserving candidates seeking admission into UG level program in Engineering, Agricultural and Medical stream offered by the government, private, and government aided institutes situated in Andhra Pradesh state. Some of the main courses under which students can avail admissions include the following: B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Hort.), B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry, B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management), MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, B.Pharma, B.Tech (Bio-Technology), Pharma D, BE/ B.Tech, B.Tech (Ag. Engg.), B.Tech (Bio-Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Food Science & Technology), B.Sc. (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management), B.Pharma and D. Pharma respectively. Official dates for AP EAMCET 2019 exam has not been announced yet by the conducting authority, however, based on last year’s admission schedule. The online application form will be filled till 27 March 2019 and AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will be available to download from 16 April 2019. AP EAMCET 2019 exam would be conducted from 20 to 23 April 2019.
Latest Update: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released the AP EAMCET application form 2019 on 26 February 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 exam will be held from 20 to 23 April 2019.
AP EAMCET Highlights
- 44 exam centers are arranged for AP EAMCET spread across India, this year.
- It is important to carry a valid photo id card like Aadhar card to the exam hall, along with AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 to gen entry in the exam hall.
- The JNTUK holds the responsibility of AP EAMCET Slot Booking.
- APSRTC will offer free commute to students appearing for AP EAMCET 2019 till the date of commencement of examination.
- In case of any discrepancy, you may call at AP EAMCET Helpline – 0884-2340535 | 2356255.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
The state level examination will be conducted in two sessions every day. All the tentative dates related to AP EAMCET 2019 are mentioned below in the table:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Date||16 April 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date||20 to 23 April 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Result Date||1 May 2019|
Highlights of AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
|EAMCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Highlights|
|Release of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||16 April 2019|
|Issuing body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet|
|Login id for AP EAMCET Admit Card||User ID and DOB|
|Embedded content on AP EAMCET Admit Card||Candidate’s name, category, application number, test center, test date & time, course.|
|Documents to carry on exam day||AP EAMCET Hall Ticket and one Photo ID|
How to download AP EAMCET Admit card?
The process to download the admit card is completely online. The admit card will not be mailed or sent to candidates via post or any other medium it can be accessed online only. The AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded until the day of the exam.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card are given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of AP EAMCET 2019 i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket’
- Step 3: A login portal will appear. Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: AP EAMCET admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download and print out the document for further use.
Details in AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
The hall ticket will contain the following particulars with regard to candidates appearing for AP EAMCET 2019.
- Course name – Name of the Program you have applied for
- Candidate’s name – Name of the candidate who is appearing for EAMCET.
- Father’s name – Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of filling the form
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birth date of the candidate giving the exam
- Mobile Number – Contact number of the candidate as mentioned in the online form
- Candidate’s correspondence Address – Permanent residential address of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time slot – allotted time slot and date for commencement of AP EAMCET 2019
- AP EAMCET Exam Center – venue name with an address where a candidate will give the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate – category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status –the residential status of a candidate is the local status. If the candidate is a local resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number would be unique as issued by the authorities.
- Photograph and Signature – passport size photo and scanned signature of the candidate will be printed on the admit card for AP EAMCET.
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions printed on the admit card should be read with an open eye and must be followed.
In the Case of any Discrepancy in AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
Candidates appearing for the AP EAMCET examination must verify all the details embedded on admit card for AP EAMCET 2019. If the candidate finds any discrepancy regarding information that varies from the confirmation page of the Application form for AP EAMCET, should be reported to the authority of AP EAMCET and get it fixed immediately. The following particulars must be checked:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Test Centre
- Date and Time of examination
In case of forgot AP EAMCET password
Keeping your EAMCET Login credentials (Registration Number and Password) safely is important. If the candidate loses or misplaces his/ her Password or Registration Number, below mentioned are the steps to retrieve is as follows:
Step 1: Click on the official link for the AP EAMCET online portal: sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Step 2: Click on “Application” and from the dropdown menu click “Forgot Registration No.“
Step 3: After clicking “Forgot Registration Number” you will be directed to a new page.
Step 4: You need to enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number. Then you need to enter your SSC examination hall ticket number.
Step 5: Once you complete the form your Registration number will come up. Note it down and keep it safely for future references and procedure.
AP EAMCET Exam Centers 2019
The exam venues for the entrance exam or EAMCET are pre-defined by JNTU Kakinada. For this year, there are 44 Regional Centers to ensure smooth conduct of the examination.
- It is mandatory to choose a minimum of three exam centers as per your preference.
- Once selected, no request for change of test zone/ center will be entertained later.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some test zones notified.
- The Convener reserves the right to allot any test zones other than that opted by the candidates.
About AP EAMCET Bus Services
- APSRTC will offer free commute to students appearing for AP EAMCET 2019 till April 25.
- 20 special buses launched by The APSRTC to help students reach the exam centre in time is an appreciable initiative.
- The RTC will be operating the buses from Guntur, Narasaraopet, and Bapatla to 20 examination centres.
- Stickers stuck on the top of the buses would specify the destination name i.e. exam centre name.
- Reservation facility for the convenience of the long-distance students is available online also.
- The corporation has also set up help desks at the concerned bus stands.
- Helpline No. – 0866 2570005
Things Required on the Day of Examination
On the day of the exam, there are few documents that a candidate must carry along with the admit card. They are as follows:
- AP EAMCET Application Form
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ ST candidate)
- Passport Size Photograph as uploaded in the application form
- Photo ID proof of candidate like Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc.
- After filling the Application Form, the candidate should affix the recent colour photograph and it attested by a Gazetted Officer/ Principal his/ her College.
2. Signature and Left Thumb Impression of the candidate will be done in the presence of invigilator to be captured in the space provided in the application form.
3. Rough sheets will be provided at the exam centre only.
Materials allowed at the exam centre
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License)
- Pencil and eraser
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
Materials not allowed at the exam centre
- Textual material,
- Slide Rules,
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator,
- Printed or written material,
- Bits of papers,
- Log books,
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet.
Note: Candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the exam center.
AP EAMCET Exam Day – Guidelines & Instructions
- Candidates should reach the examination centre 2 hours prior so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- The timings for the exam will be from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. and 2.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M at the selected test centres only.
- Candidate must show, on demand, the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket for admission in the exam hall.
- The candidate who does not possess the document issued by the Convener, AP EAMCET 2019, will not be permitted to give the examination under any circumstances.
- Under any circumstances, no candidate will be allowed inside the Examination Centre after the time of commencement of the examination.
- The AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 will carry a seat number which will be allocated to each candidate. The candidate found elsewhere other than the allotted seat should be ready to bare the cancellation of his/ her candidature and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Ensure that the question paper available on the computer in English and Telugu languages only.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Centre. Any belongings stolen or lost on the premises won’t be the Convener’s responsibility.
- Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited in the examination room.
- Tea, coffee, cool drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
- During the course of examination in case of any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information candidates are advised to approach Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room.
If you have any further query regarding AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019, post in the comment section below to get it sorted in no time.