AMUEEE Cut Off 2019 – Cut off for AMUEEE 2019 will be determined by AMU after the declaration of the result for the entrance exam. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will be releasing AMUEEE cut off 2019 for each of the seven B.Tech programs separately. In order to be eligible for admissions to AMU, the candidates will need to qualify the cut off ranks to be released by the university. Aspirants who will score marks equal or more than the closing cut off rank will be then called for counseling and seat allotment process. AMUEEE cut off 2019 will be determined based on few factors. It must be noted that the cut off will vary from course to course. Other than meeting the cut off needs, aspirants will also need to appear and qualify counseling and seat allotment process to get admissions into their preferred course. Result for AMUEEE 2019 is expected to be declared in 2nd week of June 2019, tentatively. Soon after the declaration of result, exam conducting authority will release the cut off for the exam. Read the complete article to know all about AMUEEE Cut Off 2019.
AMUEEE Cut Off 2019 – Key Points
- Minimum marks required by candidates in order to be eligible for admissions in preferred courses as offered by the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates scoring marks less than the closing cut off rank will not be considered for admission process.
- Examines scoring more or equal score than the closing AMUEEE cut off 2019 rank will be then called for AMUEEE counselling 2019 and seat allotment process.
- Cut offs will be released category and course wise.
- It is advisable that candidates must check the cutoff of their preferred course and of the category they belong to.
- It must be noted that merely satisfy the cut off requirement does not ensure admissions to the candidates.
- Cut off qualifying candidates will be then called for counselling process and will need to undergo document verification and other formalities to ensure their admissions.
- AMUEEE cut off 2019 will be determined based on various factors.
Factors affecting AMUEEE Cut Off 2019
After the declaration of AMUEEE Result 2019, AMU will release the cut off. It will be designed based on few factors. These factors are as follows-
- Category of the candidate
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Previous year cut off trends of AMUEEE
- Total number of applications received for admission
- Total number of seats available
Counselling & Seat Allotment
Along with the result for the exam, candidates will also be able to access the merit list to be declared by the exam conducting authority. Based on the scores secured by the candidates, the exam conducting authority will prepare a merit list. For categories like Qualified Candidates List, Waiting List/Chance Memo Candidates List, etc the merit list will be available. It is expected that from 1st week of July 2019, AMU will conduct the counseling and AMUEEE seat allotment 2019 process. Only those candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment process who will qualify the AMUEEE cut off 2019 criteria. During the process, the merit rank of the candidates as per the merit list will be considered.
AMUEEE 2019 exam will be conducted by the exam conducted authority, i.e. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) in the month of May 2019, tentatively. Results will be declared in the month of June 2019, tentatively. Soon after the declaration of result, AMU will release the AMUEEE cut off 2019. Qualifying candidates will be then called for counseling and seat allotment process. During the process, qualifying aspirants will need to undergo document verification process in lieu of their eligibility. As soon as the cut off for AMUEEE 2019 is released we will update it here on this page. In case of any query related to AMUEEE Cut Off 2019, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!