AMUEEE Counselling 2019 – Counselling for AMUEEE 2019 will be conducted by the exam conducting authority, i.e. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) from 1st week of June 2019, tentatively. After the declaration of the result of AMUEEE 2019, to be conducted in the month of May 2019, tentatively AMU will begin the counseling process. On the basis of their scores in AMUEEE 2019 and ranks in merit list, the aspirants will get admissions into various under graduate engineering courses as offered by the university. Different rounds of AMUEEE Counselling 2019 will be conducted by AMU for candidates belonging to different categories. At the time of counseling, the candidates will be able to choose their preferred courses; they want to get admissions in. short listed candidates will also need to undergo document verification process. It must be noted by all the candidates that merely attending the AMUEEE Counselling 2019 do not confirm their admissions. Aspirants will also need to satisfy the eligibility criteria as described by AMU for admissions to the university. At the time of seat allotment and counselling process, selected candidates will need to pay the tuition fee of the course selected in lieu of confirmation of their admission. Read the complete article to know all details regarding AMUEEE Counselling 2019.
AMUEEE Counselling 2019
- Aligarh Muslim University will conduct the AMUEEE counselling 2019 separately for candidates belonging to different categories.
- Counseling will be conducted after the declaration of AMUEEE Result 2019. It is expected that the result will be announced in 2nd week of June 2019, tentatively.
- In three rounds AMU will conclude the counseling process for admissions of aspiring candidates into various under graduate courses as offered by the university.
- Aspirants are advised to report to the assigned counseling centre on the given date and time.
- It is advisable to all the candidates to carry all their required documents (original as well as photostat copies).
- Candidates failing to produce required documents at the time of counseling will not be given admissions.
- 2nd round of counseling will be concluded after conclusion of first round of AMUEEE counselling 2019 only if the seats remain vacant.
- At the time of AMUEEE Seat Allotment 2019 and counseling process the aspirants will need to pay the tuition fee of course selected in lieu of confirmation of their admission.
Which documents are required for verification during AMUEEE Counselling 2019?
Following documents must be with the aspirants at the time of counseling. Failing to produce original; documents will lead to cancellation of admission. Candidates must remember that the copies from internet will not be considered valid.
- 10th Class or high school or its equivalent exam certificate (in lieu of proof for date of birth)
- 12th Class mark sheet or grade sheet or equivalent qualifying exam
- Four self attested photocopies of 12th Class mark sheet or grade sheet or equivalent qualifying exam
- Ten passport size recent photographs (with white background and 2.5 cm x 3.0 cm dimensions)
- Migration or Transfer or Character certificate from the last attended institution
- Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable (certificates for proving the special or reserved categories claimed in the AMUEEE application form 2019)
- 4 self addressed envelopes with postage stamps of Rs. 22 each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence/NRSC allotted).
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavit on plain paper regarding not-indulgence in ragging (one on candidate’s behalf and other on behalf of candidate’s parents/guardian)
- Admission fee payment either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank at the cash counter of the admission venue.
- Demand Draft is to be made in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh to be payable at Aligarh.
Feel free to comment us your queries related to AMUEEE Counselling 2019 below in the comment box, if any.
All the best!!