AMUEEE Application Form 2019- AMU has extended the last date of submitting the application forms for AMUEEE 2019. The candidates can now fill & submit the application form till 9 March 2019 without any late fee. The application form was released along with the release of official notification for the exam on 31 January 2019. Aspirants willing to appear for the exam will need to register themselves for the exam by filling the AMUEEE Application Form 2019. While filling the application form, candidates need to fill in their personal details, academic details, upload their scanned images of photographs and signature, after registering themselves for AMUEEE 2019. The application process will be considered concluded after the payment of the application fee. The Entrance Exam for the B. Tech and B. Arch programmes is scheduled to be held on 28 April 2019 whereas the B.E. (Evening) aspirants will be taking the exam on 6 March 2019. Before filling the AMUEEE Application Form 2019 candidates must go through the eligibility criteria prescribed for the exam. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has described the eligibility criteria for the AMU engineering entrance exam. Aspirants must ensure that they are falling under the eligibility criteria described by the exam conducting authority, or else they will not be considered during counselling and seat allotment process for admissions. Read the complete article to know how to fill AMUEEE Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: Aligarh Muslim University has extended the last date of filling the application form for AMUEEE 2019 up to 9 March 2019. Fill the application form by clicking the link given below.
Click here to fill the AMUEEE Application Form 2019
AMUEEE Application Form 2019 Important Dates
Before proceeding with the process to fill the AMUEEE Application Form 2019, we would advise all the aspirants to go through the AMUEEE important dates 2019, so as to not miss any event related to the registration process. No applications will be considered valid and will not be entertained by the exam conducting authority. It is advisable to all the candidates to apply for the exam and submit their AMUEEE Application Form 2019 before or on the last date of submission. Candidates must note that the application process will be considered concluded only after the payment of the AMUEEE 2019 application fee. Below we have given the table for official dates of AMUEEE 2019.
|AMUEEE 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|AMUEEE Application form 2019 release||31 January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||9 March 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date to print and send application form to AMU||9 March 2019|
|The opening of AMUEEE Application form correction window||2nd week of March 2019 (tentative)|
|AMUEEE Admit card 2019 release||2nd week of April 2019 (tentative)|
|AMUEEE 2019 exam||
How to Fill AMUEEE Application Form 2019?
Before starting the application process, candidates must go through eligibility criteria stated by the exam conducting authority to apply and appear for the AMUEEE 2019 exam. Before proceeding with the step-wise procedure to fill the AMUEEE Application Form 2019, candidates must be ready with the following on their sleeves so as to take the process smoothly:
- Banking details (Online – Debit Card/ Credit Card)
- Details of the qualifying examination
- Photograph, signature and thumb impression (Scanned copies)
- Valid Email ID and mobile number
AMUEEE Application Form 2019 filing is a seven-step procedure. Candidates will need to go through seven steps consecutively to fill the application forms. These steps are mentioned below for your reference.
- In order to register themselves, firstly the candidates will need to visit the link to be provided here as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- After visiting the link, the new users will need to click on ‘Register’ button.
- Enter your username and password.
- You will need to re-enter your password again.
- Enter your valid email ID. Candidates must remember that the email id they will provide will be used for the communication process by the university.
- Enter your name.
- Enter the security code given.
- Click on the “register” button to continue.
Fill in your personal details
Aspirants will be required to fill in the following personal details in AMUEEE Application Form 2019.
- Email ID
- Full name of the candidate
- Alternate email ID
- Aadhaar number
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s gender
- Candidate’s Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Correspondence address
- Permanent address
- The nationality of the candidate
- Candidate’s religion
- Select Yes/No, as per your requirement for hostel accommodation
Enter your educational details
Aspirants will need to select the course of their preference (B.Tech or B.Arch, B.Tech, and B.Arch). As per the preference of aspirants, they need to fill the following educational qualifications-
- Qualifying examination
- Year of passing the exam
- Roll number
- Name of the board or university exam qualified from
- Percentage secured in the exam
- Total marks obtained (if the result is awaited or the candidate will be appearing for the exam, then the marks and result column should be left blank)
Uploading scanned images
Candidates will be now required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the following format. Aspirants will also need to upload the following documents along with the AMUEEE application form 2019 as mentioned below.
|Documents to be uploaded||Specifications|
|Photograph (with white background)||
|Left-hand thumb impression||
||The documents to be uploaded must be in JPEG/ JPG format and should be between 200 kb to 2 Mb in size.|
Fill in the special categories
- Aspirants will need to fill in the special category they belong to if any.
- Choose the category you belong to and mark “yes”.
- Maximum three categories can be selected by the candidates if they belong to all three of them.
Candidates will need to choose from the following categories-
- Backward Class (BC)
- Belonging to distant state/UT (DS)
- Children of Aligarh Muslim University Alumni (CA)
- Children of Aligarh Muslim University Employee (CE)
- Children of Armed forces who died in combat (CF)
- Children of Govt. Employee (CG)
- Debater/Talent/Other (DR)
- NCC (NC)
- The person with Disability (PH)
- Schedule Cast (SC)
- Schedule Tribe (ST)
- Sports Men (SM)
Payment of AMUEEE Application Fee 2019
AMUEEE application form 2019 filling process will be considered concluded after the payment of the application fee. Application fee can be paid through online mode of payment. It must be noted that physically challenged aspirants as exempted from the AMUEEE 2019 application fee.
|Courses||AMUEEE 2019 Application Fee|
|B.Tech and B.Arch||Rs. 700|
Submission of AMUEEE application form 2019
The last step is to submit the application form. After the payment of the fee, the application form for AMUEEE 2019 will get submitted to the exam conducting authority. Before submitting and making payment candidates are advised to go through their application form and cross-check the information provided. In case of any error or mistake, candidates will get the chance to rectify their forms when the authority will open the correction window in the month of March 2019, tentatively. We would also advise candidates to fill and submit their application forms before or on the last date of submission. AMU authorities will not entertain and consider application forms submitted after the last date valid. Candidates must also take a print out of the AMUEEE application form 2019 and keep it safe for future reference.
Comment below your queries in the comment box related to AMUEEE Application Form 2019, if any.
All the best!!