Amity JEE Result 2019- Amity University will declare the result for Amity JEE 2019 few days after the conduct of exam. University will announce the result on the official admission micro site. In order to access their results the candidates will need to login the admission micro site using their login credentials. Amity JEE Result 2019 is the basis of the further admission process for the qualifying candidates. Aspirants qualifying the Amity JEE 2019 exam will be then called for group discussion and personal interview round by the university. Candidates who will qualify the exam could choose their date and time for appearing in the Amity JEE Counselling 2019. We advise candidates to carry their result score card and all the required documents at the time of time of counseling and seat allotment process. Read the complete article to know how to check the Amity JEE Result 2019.
Amity JEE Result 2019
Amity University will announce the results for Amity JEE 2019 exam in the 3rd week of June 2019, tentatively. In 4th week of June 2019, the counseling process for admissions may expectedly begin. The results will be announced on the official admission micro site of the university. In order to check and download their Amity JEE Result 2019 the candidates will need to login to the result portal on the site using their login credentials. Aspirants will need to enter their application number and their exam roll numbers to check and download their results.
After the release of Amity JEE Result 2019, the university will release a merit list which will consist of the names and marks scored by the qualifying candidates. On the basis of the merit list released, the candidates will be then called for counseling and seat allotment process by the university. Candidates are informed that only eligible candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment process. University may cancel the candidature of aspirants failing to justify the eligibility criteria described for admission process.
How to check Amity JEE Result 2019?
- In order to check the result, the candidates will need to visit the official website.
- Login the admission micro site using your Id and password.
- Click on the “Amity JEE Result 2019”.
- Enter your application number and roll number.
- Click on the “submit” button. You will be redirected to your result window.
- We advise candidate to download their Amity JEE result 2019 and keep it safe for future reference.
Amity JEE Result 2019- Important Points to Remember
- Aspirants are informed that the university will announce the result through the admission micro site. Intimation of Amity JEE result 2019 through micro site should not be taken as confirmation of selection for admissions.
- After qualifying group discussion and personal interview round, the candidates will be able to download their admission letter. Fee payment will be concluded at the time of admission.
- All the details regarding the admission process will be mentioned on the admission letter to be assigned to the selected candidates.
- Admission letters will be applicable for that particular academic session only.
- Until all the admission formalities will be concluded from the side of university, the admissions will be considered provisional.
- Within the given certain time if all the admission conditions are not satisfied by the candidate, in such case the university may cancel the admission.
- After accepting the seat allotted to them during the seat allotment and admission process, the candidate will need to pay the admission fee for confirmation of the same.
- Failure of payment of fee will lead to cancellation of admission.
In case of any query related to Amity JEE Result 2019, feel free to write us and comment below your queries.