Amity JEE Counselling 2020- Amity University will conduct the counseling for Amity JEE 2020. This university-level joint entrance exam is conducted to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates under various B.Tech programs as offered by the university. In order to get admissions in the university, the aspirants will need to qualify the entrance test and satisfy the eligibility criteria for admissions as described by Amity University. Amity JEE Counselling 2020 will be conducted on the basis of scores secured by the candidates in this OMR based Amity JEE 2020 exam. The exam will be conducted in the first week of July 2020, tentatively. Candidates qualifying the exam will be then called for the personal interview and group discussions round. On the basis of scores secured by the candidates and availability of the subjects, the university will offer admissions to the qualifying candidates. Go through the complete article to know about all the Amity JEE Counselling 2020.
Amity JEE Counselling 2020
Soon after the release of the Amity JEE Result 2020, the university will begin the counseling process for the qualifying candidates. Based on the marks secured by candidates in the entrance exam they will be called for Amity JEE Counselling 2020 and personal interview round by the university. A panel of interviewers will interview the shortlisted candidates in the PI round. Aspirants must know that only those candidates will be called for counseling, PI, and GD round who will qualify the entrance exam and will fall under the Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2020. Shortlisted candidates will need to follow the counseling process in order to get admissions. The counseling procedure is discussed below stepwise.
What is the procedure of Amity JEE Counselling 2020?
- After the conduct of the entrance exam, the exam conducting authority will release a merit list based on marks secured by the candidates in the exam.
- Amity University will inform the candidates qualifying the exam through mails and calls. Details regarding the further admission process, counseling venue, and regarding PI & GD will be made available on the micro site for the candidates.
- Aspirants must regularly check their account so as to not miss any important information updated by the university.
- Candidates will need to choose a preferred date to visit the university for counseling round, in case they don’t get permission to choose from the given set of dates for the Amity JEE Counselling 2020.
- Along with all the required original documents, and passport size photographs the candidates will need to carry their mark sheets of the qualifying exams at the time of counselling process.
- Amity JEE Admit Card 2020 is also to be carried by the candidates. University may cancel the candidature of aspirants without their admit cards at the time of counseling.
- Based on the performance of candidates in the entrance exam and PI round they will be admitted under the preferred course by the university.
Documents required during the Amity JEE Counselling 2020
- Mark sheet of 10th class
- Mark sheet of 12th class
- Passing certificate of 12th class
- All required documents for Foreign National Candidates
- Passport size photographs
- Character certificate of the candidate
- Amity JEE Admit Card 2020
- School leaving certificate