Amity JEE Application Form 2019 is now available in both online and offline mode on the official website of Amity University, the candidates can also obtain the offline mode application form by paying the application fee from Amity Information Centers / Campuses. Amity JEE Application Form 2019 is made available from November and the last date of submission is yet to be announced by the conducting body. Aspirants willing to get admissions into Amity University on the basis of their scores in Amity JEE 2019 are advised to registered themselves for the exam. It is advised to all the aspiring candidates to fill in and submit their forms before or on the last date of submission, as late applications will not be considered valid by the exam conducting authority. Application form for Amity JEE 2019 exam has already begun in the month of November 2018. Last date to fill the application form will fall in the month of April 2019, tentatively. Candidates willing to fill the application form for Amity JEE 2019 exam is advised to fill in and submit their forms before the last date of submission. Amity JEE Application Form 2019 will be available in both offline and online mode, thus willing candidates will be able to fill the application forms as per their preference and convenience. We advise candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described for the exam before starting the application form. Every Amity JEE aspirant must know that ineligible candidates will not be considered for entrance and admission process. Application process will be considered concluded only after the payment of the application fee of Rs.1100. Payment of the application fee can also be done through either online or offline mode. Aspirants willing to apply for the exam in online mode will need to visit the official website of the university for the same. Read the complete article to know about online and offline process to fill Amity JEE Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: The online & offline mode application proces for Amity JEE 2019 has been started. THe candidates can access the online or offline mode application form by clicking the link given below:
Amity JEE Application Form 2019
Candidates willing to apply for the Amity JEE 2019 exam will need to fill their application forms either in online or offline mode. Below here we have mentioned the process of both online and offline application form for your reference. Aspirants can fill and submit their Amity JEE Application Form 2019 either way as per their preference and convenience. The application process has begun in November 2018. Applicants must fill and submit their application forms on or before the last date of submission to successfully register for Amity JEE 2019 exam, to be conducted from 8 April to 5 May 2019. Below we are providing the offficial Amity JEE important dates 2019 for your reference.
|Amity JEE 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Application process begins||November 2018 (Started)|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Amity JEE 2019 Exam||8 April to 5 May 2019|
Amity JEE Application Form 2019- Offline Mode
- In order to fill the application form in offline mode the candidates will need to download and take a print out of the form from the official website of the university. The candidates can also obtain the offline mode application form Amity Information Centers / Campuses by paying the required applicatio fee amount.
- You will need to fill in all the required details neatly and correctly in the form as per the given guidelines. Remember, you can only use blue/black ball point pen to fill the form.
- Attach all the required details along with your application form.
- Aspirants must note that it is a must to sign the declaration at the end of the form. No form will be considered valid without the signature of the candidates on the declaration.
- After filling the form completely and correctly the candidates will need to submit their application form to the campus of the Amity University they wish to get admission in.
Amity JEE Application Form 2019- Online Mode
- In order to fill the application form in online mode, the candidate will need to visit the official website of the Amity University.
- To register themselves, the aspirants will need to enter their email id, mobile number, and their name.
- After registration you will be redirected to new application form.
- Enter all the required details correctly and carefully.
- After providing all the details, the candidates will need to upload their scanned image of current photograph and signatures.
- Click on the “submit” button after reviewing all the details once.
Amity JEE Application Form 2019 Fee
Amity JEE Application Form 2019 will be considered concluded only after the payment of the application fee for Amity JEE 2019 exam. The candidates filling the application form will need to pay Rs.1100 as the application fee for exam. Payment can be made either through online mode or offline mode. Aspirants willing to pay the fee in offline mode will need to send a demand draft of Rs.1100 to be drawn in the favor of “Amity Form” payable at New Delhi. Behind the DD every candidate must mention their application number. Online payment can be made using credit or debit card. Aspirants are advised to keep their receipt of payment with them safe until the end of admission process.
What after submitting Amity JEE Application Form 2019?
After successfully concluding the application form filling process, aspirants must login to their admission microsite using their login credentials, i.e. form number and password.
- After logging in, candidates must check the status of their application form.
- Select exam centre and date of the exam, as per your convenience and preference.
- Also, select the dates to appear for the selection process.
- After this, you will be able to download your admit card.
- Also, check your selection status and download your admission letter.
- After making payment of the fee, check confirmation of payment.
Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you are willing to apply for the exam, we would advise you to go through the eligibility criteria described for the exam. As only those candidates will be considered for entrance process who will satisfy the AMITY JEE eligibility criteria 2019. For admissions in B.Tech courses, the candidates will need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must have qualified their intermediate exam from any recognized board or university with minimum 55% marks. It is 50% for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- The 12th class exam must be qualified with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main subjects, along with other optional subjects.
- Candidates belonging to general category must have secured at least 55% marks in PCM. It is 50% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category.
In case of any query related to Amity JEE Application Form 2019, feel free to write us below in the comment below.
All the best!!