Amity JEE Application Form 2020 will be available in both online and offline mode on the official website of Amity University, the candidates can also obtain the offline mode application form by paying the application fee from Amity Information Centers / Campuses. Amity JEE Application Form 2020 is made available from November and the last date of submission is yet to be announced by the conducting body. Aspirants willing to get admissions into Amity University on the basis of their scores in Amity JEE 2020 are advised to register themselves for the exam. It is advised to all the aspiring candidates to fill in and submit their forms before or on the last date of submission, as late applications will not be considered valid by the exam conducting authority. Application form for Amity JEE 2020 exam will begin in the month of November 2019. The last date to fill the application form will fall in the month of April 2020, tentatively. Candidates willing to fill the application form for Amity JEE 2020 exam are advised to fill in and submit their forms before the last date of submission. Amity JEE Application Form 2020 will be available in both offline and online mode, thus willing candidates will be able to fill the application forms as per their preference and convenience. We advise candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described for the exam before starting the application form. Every Amity JEE aspirant must know that ineligible candidates will not be considered for entrance and admission process. Application process will be considered concluded only after the payment of the application fee of Rs.1100. Payment of the application fee can also be done through either online or offline mode. Aspirants willing to apply for the exam in online mode will need to visit the official website of the university for the same. Read the complete article to know about online and offline process to fill Amity JEE Application Form 2020.
Amity JEE Application Form 2020
Candidates willing to apply for the Amity JEE 2020 exam will need to fill their application forms either in online or offline mode. Below here we have mentioned the process of both online and offline application form for your reference. Aspirants can fill and submit their Amity JEE Application Form 2020 either way as per their preference and convenience. The application process has begun in November 2019. Applicants must fill and submit their application forms on or before the last date of submission to successfully register for Amity JEE 2020 exam, to be conducted from the 2nd week of April to the 1st week of May 2020. Below we are providing the official Amity JEE important dates 2020 for your reference.
|Amity JEE 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Application process begins||November 2019|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Amity JEE 2020 Exam||2nd week of April to 1st week of May 2020|
Amity JEE Application Form 2020- Offline Mode
- In order to fill the application form in offline mode, the candidates will need to download and take a print out of the form from the official website of the university. The candidates can also obtain the offline mode application form Amity Information Centers / Campuses by paying the required application fee amount.
- You will need to fill in all the required details neatly and correctly in the form as per the given guidelines. Remember, you can only use a blue/black ballpoint pen to fill the form.
- Attach all the required details along with your application form.
- Aspirants must note that it is a must to sign the declaration at the end of the form. No form will be considered valid without the signature of the candidates on the declaration.
- After filling the form completely and correctly the candidates will need to submit their application form to the campus of the Amity University they wish to get admission in.
Amity JEE Application Form 2020- Online Mode
- In order to fill the application form in online mode, the candidate will need to visit the official website of Amity University.
- To register themselves, the aspirants will need to enter their email id, mobile number, and their name.
- After registration, you will be redirected to new application form.
- Enter all the required details correctly and carefully.
- After providing all the details, the candidates will need to upload their scanned image of the current photograph and signatures.
- Click on the “submit” button after reviewing all the details once.
Amity JEE Application Form 2020 Fee
Amity JEE Application Form 2020 will be considered concluded only after the payment of the application fee for the Amity JEE 2020 exam. The candidates filling the application form will need to pay Rs.1100 as the application fee for the exam. Payment can be made either through online mode or offline mode. Aspirants willing to pay the fee in offline mode will need to send a demand draft of Rs.1100 to be drawn in the favor of “Amity Form” payable at New Delhi. Behind the DD every candidate must mention their application number. Online payment can be made using credit or debit card. Aspirants are advised to keep their receipt of payment with them safe until the end of the admission process.
What after submitting Amity JEE Application Form 2020?
After successfully concluding the application form filling process, aspirants must login to their admission microsite using their login credentials, i.e. form number and password.
- After logging in, candidates must check the status of their application form.
- Select the exam centre and date of the exam, as per your convenience and preference.
- Also, select the dates to appear for the selection process.
- After this, you will be able to download your admit card.
- Also, check your selection status and download your admission letter.
- After making payment of the fee, check the confirmation of payment.
Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
If you are willing to apply for the exam, we would advise you to go through the eligibility criteria described for the exam. As only those candidates will be considered for the entrance process who will satisfy the Amity JEE eligibility criteria 2020. For admissions in B.Tech courses, the candidates will need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants must have qualified their intermediate exam from any recognized board or university with a minimum 55% marks. It is 50% for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The 12th class exam must be qualified with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main subjects, along with other optional subjects.
- Candidates belonging to general category must have secured at least 55% marks in PCM. It is 50% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category.
In case of any query related to Amity JEE Application Form 2020, feel free to write us below in the comment box.
All the best!!