Amity JEE Admit Card 2020 will be made available to download at the time of slot booking. In the month of March 2020, tentatively, Amity University will release the admit cards for Amity JEE 2020 exam. Amity University has announced the official dates of a few events related to Amity University but the date of releasing admit card is yet to be announced. Candidates who will submit their Amity JEE application form 2020 correctly before the last date of submission will be issued admit cards for the exam. Admit cards will be made available in the online mode on the official website for download. Aspirants will need to login to their admission microsite using their login credentials to access and download their Amity JEE Admit Card 2020. The entire exam related and candidates related details will be mentioned on the admit card to be issued by Amity University for Amity JEE 2020. Before downloading the admit card, every candidate must go through the details mentioned so as to avoid any discrepancy in the future. In case of any mistake or error in the details mentioned the aspirant must immediately contact the concerned authority. This computer-based exam is expected to be conducted from the 2nd week of April to the 1st week of May 2020. Read the complete article to understand all the insights related to the Amity JEE Admit Card 2020.
Amity JEE Admit Card 2020
Amity University will release the Amity JEE Admit Card 2020 for Amity JEE 2020 48 hours prior to the exam date. Admit cards are expected to be released in the month of March 2020, tentatively. Aspirants will need to access their admission micro site in order to download their admit cards for the exam. Candidates willing to make changes in their exam date or venue will be charged Rs. 700 for making changes in their exam schedule. After the issue of admit card, candidates will not be able to make any changes. If any candidate wishes to make any changes in their exam schedule they will need to do it before the release of Amity JEE Admit Card 2020. Amity University will also charge Rs. 700 to the candidates who will not appear for the exam. The candidates appearing for the exam will need to carry a valid government ID proof along with their Amity JEE Admit Card 2020.
Amity JEE admit card 2020- Details Mentioned
The following details would be mentioned over the Amity JEE Admit card 2020:
- Name and address of the candidate
- Candidate’s parents’ name
- Amity JEE 2020 exam center allotted to the candidate (name, address, and code)
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
How to download Amity JEE Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website of Amity University.
- Log in to your admission microsite using your login credentials.
- Click on “Amity JEE admit card 2020”.
- Enter your DOB and application number.
- You will be redirected to your admit card window.
- We advise candidates to take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe until the end of the admission process.
Amity JEE Admit Card 2020- Guidelines
- No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without their admit cards. Thus, it is a must for every candidate appearing for the exam to carry their admit card along with them on the day of the exam.
- Aspirants are advised to preserve and keep their admit card safe with themselves. Because as discussed above no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without their admit card.
- Details such as the name of the candidate, exam venue, exam date, important instructions will be mentioned on the admit card for Amity JEE 2020 exam.
- Aspirants must check all the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading. In case of any discrepancy, they should immediately contact the concerned exam conducting authorities.
In case of any discrepancy regarding Amity JEE Admit Card 2020, feel free to write us below in the comment box.