Amity JEE 2020 application process will start by the Amity University in online & offline mode. The candidates can access the online or offline mode application form on the official website of Amity University. They can also obtain the offline application form Amity Information centers. Amity University will soon reveal the dates of events related to Amity JEE 2020 such as exam date and result announcement date. Amity University will conduct Amity JEE exam from the second week of April to the first week of May 2020. Aspirants willing to get admissions to Amity University based on their scores in the entrance exam are advised to fill in the application form to register themselves for the exam. Amity JEE exam 2020 will be conducted to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates under various undergraduate engineering programs offered by the candidates. Amity University will conduct the Amity JEE 2020 exam at various exam centres throughout the country in online mode, and the application forms for the same is available from November 2019. Amity JEE application forms 2020 will be available in both offline and online mode. It is advisable to the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described by the exam conducting authority before applying for the exam. Application form for Amity JEE 2020 will be considered concluded after the payment of the application fee. Examines will be able to pay the application fee through the online or offline mode of payment as per their convenience. Amity University will announce the Amity JEE 2020 result in May 2020. Read the complete article to get all information regarding important dates, application form, slot booking, admit card, exam, and result of Amity JEE 2020.
Amity JEE 2020 – Quick Review
|Name of the Examination||Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE)|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Amity JEE Exam||Online mode – Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
|Category of the Exam||Under Graduate|
|Amity JEE Application Fee||Rs. 1100|
Amity JEE 2020 – Important Dates
Amity University has released the important dates for Amity JEE 2020. Aspirants willing to apply for the exam must go through the Amity JEE Important Dates 2020 to not miss any event related to the exam. We have updated the important dates for Amity JEE as it’s been announced by the exam conducting authority. Meanwhile, the candidates can go through the official dates for Amity JEE 2020 mentioned below to get an idea of the dates of the entire exam related events.
|Amity JEE 2020 Events||Amity JEE 2020 Important Dates|
|Amity JEE Application Forms starts||November 2019|
|Amity JEE Application Forms ends||March 2020|
|Amity JEE Admit Card release||At the time of slot booking|
|Amity JEE Slot Booking||March 2020|
|Amity JEE Exam 2020||2nd week of April to 1st week of May 2020|
|Amity JEE Result 2020||May 2020|
|Amity JEE Counselling 2020||To be announced|
Amity JEE 2020 – Application Form
- Examinees willing to get admissions to Amity University under various undergraduate courses offered by the candidates are advised to fill in and submit their Amity JEE Application Form 2020 before or on the last date of submission.
- Exam conducting authority has released the application forms in both offline and online mode in November 2019. As per the preference and convenience candidates can fill the application form.
- The application process will be concluded after the payment of the application fee by the candidate. Examinees will need to pay Rs. 1100 as an application fee for the exam, in online or offline mode as per their convenience and preference.
- Candidates must also note that incomplete application forms or Amity JEE 2020 Application Form with any discrepancies will not be entertained and consider valid by the exam conducting authority.
It is advisable to all the aspiring to fill the application form carefully with all correct information and submit it before or on the last date of submission to successfully register themselves for the Amity JEE 2020 exam. To get all the insights of the application form for Amity JEE, we advise candidates to visit Amity JEE Application Form 2020.
Amity JEE 2020 – Slot Booking and Admit Card
- After filling the Amity JEE application form 2020, candidates will need to book slots for Amity JEE 2020 exam centres. Slot booking will begin on in online mode on the official website of Amit University.
- As soon as the candidates will book their slots as per their convenience and preference, they will be able to download their Amity JEE Admit Card 2020. The exam conducting authority will send the admit cards for Amity JEE 2020 on the registered email- ID of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to download and keep their admit card safe with themselves until the end of the admission process.
- Candidates must also note that no candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without their admit cards. Thus, it is mandatory for every examinee to carry their Amity JEE admit card 2020 on the exam day.
- Amity JEE slot booking will be available in online mode. On the basis of preference and convenience, aspirants will be able to exam centres they want to appear for Amity JEE 2020.
- By visiting the slot booking portal on the official website of Amity University, candidates will be able to book their preferred exam dates and city.
- The aspirants will need to pay an additional fee if appearing for the exam in specific locations outside India.
- Exam conducting authority will charge Rs. 750 from those candidates who will not show up for the Amity JEE exam 2020 after booking the slots for the exam.
- 48 hours prior the day of the Amity JEE 2020 exam, the candidates will be able to re-schedule their exam slots.
Amity JEE 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Examinees are advised to go through the Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 thoroughly before applying for the exam.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in their regular 10+2 level.
- Aspirants with compartment will not be considered for the admission process and while calculating the aggregate marks the university will not consider and include the non-written subjects. Amity University will consider only those candidates for entrance and admission process who will satisfy the eligibility criteria described for Amity JEE 2020. If found ineligible, the exam conducting authority has full rights to cancel the exam candidature of the candidate at any given point of time.
- Eligibility criteria for Amity JEE 2020 will vary from course to course. Thus, candidates must carefully check the eligibility criteria for the course they are willing to get admissions through the Amity JEE exam 2020.
Amity JEE 2020 – Exam Pattern
- It is important for every candidate appearing for the exam to be well acquainted with the exam pattern described for the Amity JEE exam 2020 by the conducting authority.
- Being familiar with Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2020 will help the candidates to get acquainted with the structure of the exam.
- There will be a total of 90 multiple choice questions to be solved and answered by the candidates in the defined time duration of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Questions in the Amity JEE 2020 question paper will be based and divided into Physics, Chemistry, General English and Mathematics/ Biology sections.
- As per the choice of program, candidates will need to attempt either Mathematics or Biology section. All the other three sections are mandatory for all the candidates to attempt.
- Amity JEE exam 2020 will be conducted in online mode, and after clicking on the “end test” tab the candidates will be allowed to leave the exam centre.
Amity JEE 2020 – Syllabus
Being familiar with the Amity JEE syllabus 2020 will help the candidates to understand the importance and weightage of each topic to be covered during the preparations of the Amity JEE exam 2020. Below we have provided the detailed syllabus for Amity JEE 2020 for your reference.
|Subject||Amity JEE 2020 Syllabus|
|Biology (25 questions)||
|Chemistry (25 questions)||
|English (15 questions)||
|Mathematics (25 questions)||
|Physics (25 questions)||
Amity JEE 2020 – Result and Selection Process
Result for Amity JEE 2020 exam will be announced by the exam conducting authority on 10 May 2020. Amity JEE Result 2020 will be released by Amity University on the microsite on the official website. After the declaration of result, in the 4th week of May 2020, the university will conduct the Amity JEE Counselling 2020 for the candidates qualifying the entrance exam. Qualifying aspirants will need to go through group discussion and personal interview round to get admissions in the Amity University in desired courses.
Amity JEE 2020 – Important Instructions
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card and valid ID proof on the day of Amity JEE 2020 exam. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without their admit cards and ID proof.
- Other than qualifying the exam, candidates will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admissions.
- Use of a calculator, either manual or digital is prohibited in the exam.
- Amity JEE 2020 qualifying candidates will be able to choose two dates as per their preference and convenience to appear for the selection process. Failing to be present even on the second scheduled date will lead to cancellation of candidature.
If you have any queries regarding Amity JEE 2020, comment us below in the comment box.