AMIE Application Form 2019 – Institution of Engineers (India) will conduct the AMIE 2019 exam. The application forms for the exam will be released in both offline and online mode. Candidates willing to apply for the exam will need to fill in the application forms either in offline or online mode. AMIE application form 2019 is to be submitted by the candidates before or after the last date prescribed. Application process for AMIE 2019 (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers) will be concluded after the payment of the application fee for the exam. Aspirants will need to fill in all the required details in the application form and will also need to affix or upload their photographs and required documents. Engineering diploma holders and 12th standard passed out candidates willing to take admissions to the Institution of Engineers can register themselves for the exam. We advise candidates to go through the AMIE Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the exam. Go through the complete article to know the procedure of online and offline application, and other aspects related to the AMIE Application Form 2019.
AMIE Application Form 2019
AMIE 2019 is a degree level exam conducted to offer distance learning education for the engineering aspirants. Just like a B.E or B.Tech degree holder, the AMIE 2019 qualified candidates will get job opportunities. PSC, UPSC, Government of India, All State and AICTE etc have declared the AMIE course as one of the recognized exam and equivalent to B.Tech and B.E courses. Engineering diploma holders will need to apply under the Senior Technician Members category, and the 12th class or equivalent holders will be called as the Technician members. For duration of 3 hours the exam will be conducted in offline mode. Since the dates for AMIE 2019 are not released, meanwhile the candidates must go through the tentative dates for AMIE application form 2019 provided below.
|AMIE application form 2019 Events||Dates (tentative)|
|AMIE 2019 application starts||March 2019|
|AMIE 2019 application ends||April 2019|
|AMIE admit card 2019 release||3rd week of May 2019|
|AMIE 2019 exam||4th week of May 2019|
How to fill AMIE Application Form 2019?
Willing candidates will need to register themselves to appear for the exam. In order to register the candidates will need to fill in the AMIE application form 2019, which will be available in both offline and online mode. The aspirants will need to follow the following steps to fill in their forms:
- Visit the official link which will be soon provided here as soon as it is activated by the exam conducting authority.
- You will be redirected to application form window. Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- After downloading the form, the candidates will be required to fill in all the required details. Affix their passport size photograph and required documents.
- After paying Rs.3000 as the application fee of AMIE 2019 to IEI Kolkata the application process will be concluded.
What are the documents to be attached along with the AIME Application Form 2019?
- Demand draft of AIME 2019 application fee (made in the favor of The Institution of Engineers, Kolkata)
- Final Diploma Pass Certificate or Provisional Pass (attested copy)
- Certificate issued by the Principal duly authenticated by the supporter i.e. by the Corporate Member (F/M/AM) of IEI along with Final Semester Mark-sheet issued by the Examination Authority (State Board of Technical Education).
- DOB certificate
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Diploma in engineering certificate.
- Marriage Certificate (attested copy, if applicable).
If you have any query related to AMIE Application Form 2019, comment below your queries in the comment box.
All the best!!