AJEE Result 2020 will be declared by the AISECT University in the last week of May 2020. The candidates who are appearing in AJEE 2020 exam can check their results on the official website of conducting the body and on this page as well when released. AJEE is the abbreviation for the AISECT Joint Entrance Examination, which is an entrance exam held by the AISECT University, Raisen District, Madhya Pradesh. AJEE is conducted for giving admission to the B. Tech courses of 4 years duration of time, which will be offered by the colleges and institutes affiliated to the AISECT University. The AJEE entrance examination is conducted in both online and offline modes. The online and offline mode AJEE 2020 entrance exams for the AJEE 2020 is being held from in the month of May 2020. All the candidates who will apply for the AJEE 2020 will be selected and provided admission on the basis of their rank in the AJEE Merit List 2020. Therefore, the candidates must prepare hard for the AJEE 2020 exam in order to get good marks in the AJEE result 2020 and to occupy a good rank in the AJEE Merit List 2020. This article is all about the result of AJEE 2020 and will provide candidates with all the details they will require to know.
AJEE Result 2020: Key Info
AJEE Result 2020 will be announced in the last week of May 2020. All the candidates who will be applying for the AJEE 2020 and will sit for the entrance test of AJEE 2020 will be able to check and download the AJEE 2020 scorecard by going to the official website of the AISECT University. Once the result of the AJEE 2020 entrance exam will be announced, the merit list for AJEE 2020 will be prepared on the basis of the AJEE Result 2020. The AJEE entrance exam conducting body will prepare the AJEE 2020 Merit List for All India Candidates.
Downloading the AJEE Scorecard 2020
Once the result will be announced, all the candidates will require following the below-mentioned steps in the order to view their result online and for downloading the scorecard for the AJEE 2020:
- Visit the official website of AISECT University.
- On the official website of the AISECT University; the candidates will have to click on the “Result” button.
- This will take the candidates to a new webpage, which will contain the list of Exam results. From all the results, the candidates will have to find and click on the “AJEE 2020 Result” link.
- This will open the new page where the candidates will require entering their registration number and then clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Clicking on the “Submit” will open the AJEE scorecard 2020 of the candidates.
- The candidates are requested to check their marks. They should then click on the “Download” button to download the scorecard in the “.pdf format.
- Once the candidates will download the scorecard they must take the printout of the downloaded scorecard, as it would be required during the counselling for the AJEE 2020 as an important document.
AJEE Result 2020 Details
The following details will be printed upon the scorecard of the AJEE 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination Paper
- Signature of the Candidate
- Scores secured by the candidate
- Total Marks
- Number of candidates who will take the AJEE 2020 Entrance Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
All the candidates are advised to check all these details before downloading the AJEE Scorecard 2020.
AJEE Selection Procedure 2020
After qualifying the AJEE 2020, the successful candidates will be participating in the selection process of B.Tech programs offered by the engineering colleges affiliated to AISECT University. The cut-off will be released on the basis of the performance of the AJEE 2020 aspirants. Along with the admission fee, the candidates will have to carry the following documents in original at the respective college for verification purposes:
- Rank card and admit card of AJEE 2020
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Transfer certificate and certificate of conduct from the institution last attended by the candidate
- Date of Birth Certificate (Senior Secondary /Matriculation certificate)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate