AISEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 is defined by the SCSVMV. The candidates willing to get admissions in the Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya (SCSVMV) under various B.Tech courses are advised to check the eligibility criteria for AISEEE 2020 exam before applying for the exam. The SCSVMV will release the official information brochure for the AISEEE 2020 which will consist of all the relevant information related to the exam. This brochure will consist of all the information such as- application form, exam pattern, admit card, syllabus, AISEEE eligibility criteria 2020, etc. the eligibility criteria for the exam will be defined by the exam conducting authority of AISEEE 2020, i.e. SCSVMV. The candidates who will fall under the eligibility criteria for the exam and also secures good scores in the marks will be considered eligible for admissions under various B.Tech courses offered by the university. In order to apply for admissions in the University, the candidates will first need to qualify the AISEEE eligibility criteria 2020 and then clear the AISEEE 2020 exam. Candidates not falling under the eligibility criteria for the exam will not be for admissions. The aspiring candidates will require fulfilling all the eligibility conditions such as- age, educational qualifications, etc in order to be eligible for admissions.
AISEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
All the aspiring candidates must have qualified the 12th standard or any equivalent examination. Candidates who will be appearing for their 12th standard or equivalent exam in 2020 will also be considered eligible for admissions through AISEEE 2020. Such candidates will be considered eligible for admissions only if they could manage to score the required marks. All the candidates are advised to go through the AISEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 mentioned below thoroughly before applying for the AISEEE 2020 exam.
- The candidates were born on or after 1st October 1993, as per the school records will be considered eligible for appearing in the AISEEE 2020 exam.
- All the candidates applying for the exam must have qualified their 10+2 or any equivalent exam, with an aggregate of 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The scores of candidates must not be below 55% individually in all the three subjects mentioned above.
- Candidates, who will be appearing in their 12th standard or any equivalent exam in March 2020, will also be considered eligible for AISEEE 2020.
- For management quota the aggregate of 80% marks is required in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
AISEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020- Important Points
- The candidates willing to apply for the AISEEE 2020 exam must meet all the eligibility conditions as mentioned by the University for Admissions in AISEEE 2020.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the exam before applying for the same.
- The candidature of candidates falling out of the eligibility criteria will be not considered by the authorities for admissions.
The candidates will need to present proof of their eligibility at the time of admissions. All the candidates are advised to carry the required documents with them during the time of counselling and seat allotment process.