AEEE 2020- Amrita University has started the application process from 19 September 2019 in online mode. The eligible candidates can fill up the same on the official website of AEEE and on our separate page for the AEEE application form 2020 as well. AEEE 2020 is a university exam conducted at the national level for selecting the candidates to offer admission into graduate and post-graduate courses offered by the university. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is the official authority to conducts AEEE 2020. Along with releasing the application form, the official notification and has been released by the conducting authority on its website. As per the released notification, AEEE 2020 exam will be held from 23 to 27 April 2020 and the offline mode AEEE 2020 exam will be conducted on 2 May 2020. The purpose of this exam is to offer admission to those candidates who are seeking admission into the engineering program such as B.Tech offered at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. AEEE 2020 is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, also known as Amrita University. The examination is conducted to offer admissions in a 4- year engineering program as offered by the University in its 3 branches across India (Bengaluru & Coimbatore, Kollam). All of the above-mentioned courses are available in various colleges across the state AEEE 2020 is the best choice for students interested in such courses. To know the details of AEEE 2020 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, important dates and more, keep reading.
AEEE 2020 Exam will be held in many cities in the country. The Application form can be submitted in online mode before the last date of submission. For the online mode application form, complete the process using your valid e-mail id & date of birth. Fill the application form correctly and upload all the important documents required for the application process. After that payment portal will open. Then, complete the payment process. The fees required for the form is INR 1000. This is non-refundable. Along with that, students can apply for more other courses as well in the engineering field. The University offers various other courses and certifications.
Latest Update: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has started the application process for AEEE 2020 exam on 19 September 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
AEEE 2020 Quick Review
|Name of Exam||Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering|
|Commonly popular as||AEEE|
|Date of AEEE 2020||
|Conducting body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|Mode of AEEE 2020||Offline and Online|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Number of Applicants||70,000 Around|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
AEEE Exam Dates 2020
AEEE 2020 conducting body has released important dates for the Exam. The important dates are as follows:
|AEEE 2020 Events||AEEE Important Dates 2020|
|AEEE Online Application form releases||19 September 2019 (Available)|
|AEEE Commencement of slot booking for CBT||6 April 2020|
|AEEE Application submission closes for CBT||6 April 2020|
|AEEE Last date of Slot Booking for CBT||10 April 2020|
|AEEE Application submission closes for PPT||6 April 2020|
|AEEE Hall Ticket (P&P) 2020 releasing date||6 April 2020|
|AEEE Online Exam 2020 (Computer Based Exam) Date||23 to 27 April 2020 (3 slots each of 2.5 hrs duration)|
|AEEE Offline Exam 2020 (Pen and Paper Based Exam) Date||2 May 2020- one slot of 2.5 hrs duration (10:00 to 12:30 hrs)|
|AEEE result declaration date||1st week of May 2020|
|Option open to change the academic preference & profile data||May 2020|
|AEEE 2020 Counselling begins||May 2020|
New Changes in AEEE
- AEEE 2020 application form can be submitted only through online mode.
- AEEE 2020 exam would be conducted in both online and offline mode at more than 100 exam centres throughout the country.
- The candidates appearing in JEE Main 2020 exam will also be able to get admission into the B.tech program at the 3 campuses of Amrita University. Such candidates will be offered admission on the basis of their marks in JEE Main 2020 exam.
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who are willing to attempt for this examination must qualify some eligibility criteria. Additionally, the candidates must study under the field of Science in their class 12th examination. That is the educational qualification required for this exam. Amrita University has some eligibility criteria for giving admission to candidates into various courses under the jurisdiction of the council. Candidates can check the AEEE eligibility criteria 2020 mentioned below.
- Age Limit – Candidates who are interested to apply for the exam should be born on or before the month of July.
- Residence – All applying candidates must belong to the state as the domicile of the state. All Bonafide residents of the state who are currently living outside the state and outside the country are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Academic Qualification – All candidates who have qualified their class 12th examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. All applying candidates must complete their secondary exam and higher secondary exam from the recognized University. Candidates applying from other states are eligible to apply for the exam as well. All previous qualifications must be affiliated under any of the nationally recognized boards.
- Minimum Qualification Scores – All applying candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks in their previous qualifying examinations. All Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates must secure minimum aggregate marks of 45 percent to qualify for the exam. The aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. At least 55% in each of these subjects.
All applying candidates must keep in mind that they need to secure the above-mentioned marks in their 10+2 level examination.
AEEE 2020 Application Form
Online mode application form of the AEEE 2020 exam started from 19 September 2019 on the official website of AEEE. The candidates can also click the link given below to fill the online application form. All those candidates who are willing to apply for the AEEE 2020 Entrance Exam need to first get them registered.
- Candidates can also get themselves registered via the official AEEE 2020 website as well as on our separate page for AEEE application form 2020.
- First of all, the applying candidates need to complete the registration, form filling, uploading the image process.
- Now, the candidates can proceed ahead to make payment of the application form using the online mode of payment such as credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Upon successfully submitting the fees, all candidates have to recheck the filled application form and then submit the same.
- The candidates are suggested to take a print out of filled application form for future references.
- No candidates have to send the filled application via post to the address of Amrita University.
While filling up the application form, candidates must keep in mind that the information they provide must be legit and valid for all-cause. The candidates must make use of their application ID and password to complete their application process.
After application form fill-up and proper submission of the same, candidates must note down the application number that is generated. Candidates must keep the application number with them safely for future proceedings. Candidates are notified that they receive their application number via email as soon as they hit the ‘SUBMIT’ button on the official webpage of the exam council.
AEEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to make payment of the application form fee of AEEE 2020. The amount should be paid through online mode of payment such as credit card, debit card or internet banking. The candidates have to pay the application fee as per the application fee detail is given in the table below:
|Application Fee for AEEE Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Application Fee for JEE Main Candidates||Rs. 300|
|Application Fee for both AEEE & JEE Main Candidates||Rs. 1000|
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking
The candidates filling the online application form of the AEEE 2020 exam will be required to book slots for exam centres, dates and time as per their convenience. The candidates have to complete the slot booking process just after completing filling the online application form. The candidates will be allotted exam centres and date of exam on a first come first serve basis. The candidates who will not complete the slot booking process under the given time, the conducting authority will allot exam slot and dates based on availability. To book the exam date and centre slot, the candidates have to follow the guideline mentioned below:
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website directly or by clicking the link given below.
- Now, the candidates have to login using the required credential such as application number and their date of birth.
- Now, the candidates have to select the test centre as per their choice. Thereafter, the candidates have to select the time and date based on availability.
- The availability of slot can be changed while selecting the exam centre, date and time of AEEE 2020 because other candidates will also be filling the slot booking at the same time. In such conditions, the candidates have to click on the Change Test Date button again proceed to select the exam centre, date and time slot of the AEEE exam.
- The candidates who are going to select the offline mode AEEE exam will be given a single slot. Such candidates will have to select 2 exam centres while filling the online application form of AEEE 2020. The candidates will be allotted with the first preference.
Once the slot booking process completed, the candidates can download their AEEE admit card 2020 from 6 to 10 April 2020.
AEEE 2020 Exam Centres
The candidates going to fill up the online application form of the AEEE exam can check the AEEE 2020 Exam Centres so that they can choose the exam centres as per their choice. Each candidate will have to select their preferred exam centres in the online application form of the AEEE 2020 exam. As AEEE exam will be held in both online and offline mode, we have provided exam centres details separately for the computer-based test (CBT) and pen & paper test (PPT) below:
AEEE 2020 exam centres for Computer Based Test (CBT)
|State||AEEE 2020 Exam City|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
AEEE 2020 exam centres for Pen & Paper Test (PPT)
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
Amrita University is the authority concerned with the publishing of the Admit Cards for the AEEE 2020 Entrance Exam. The exam council will begin the distribution of the admit cards for AEEE 2020 after the successful submission of the application form. The candidates can avail their admit card from 6 to 10 April 2020. To download the admit card, the candidates have to follow the instruction mentioned below:
- Candidates must visit the official website of AEEE 2020 to download their admit cards.
- Candidates must use their login credentials to access their accounts.
- After logging in, candidates must navigate to the admit card tab and click the button below it.
- After that, the admit card will flash on the screen.
- Candidates must download their admit cards to their systems and get a printout of the same.
All candidates must make sure to download their AEEE admit card 2020 and get them printed as soon as possible. The admit card is a very important document for the candidates to appear in the exam. The exam council notifies certain guidelines for the candidates. Candidates can’t appear for the exam without furnishing their admit cards at the exam centre.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Medium of Entrance Exam||English|
|Type of Questions Asked||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s)|
|Total Number of Questions Asked||100 Questions|
|Subjects Included||Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics|
|Total Exam Duration||Two hours and 30 minutes|
AEEE 2020 Marks Distribution
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
The AEEE 2020 syllabus includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Syllabus of the exam is based on your 10+2 syllabus. And for the respective subjects.
- AEEE 2020 Syllabus for Mathematics: Complex Numbers, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Matrices and Determinants, Differential Equations, Two Dimensional Geometry, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections
- AEEE 2020 Syllabus for Physics: Units and dimensions, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves
- AEEE 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry: Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium and Thermodynamics, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines, Polymers and Biomolecules, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry, Solid State and Solutions, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements, P-Block Elements, D, F-Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
AEEE 2020 Answer Key
The candidates who will take up the AEEE exam in 2020 will be able to check official or unofficial AEEE exam answer key here once it gets released. Till the last year, Amrita University has never released the answer key of online or offline mode exam. However, from this year, we are hoping the exam conducting body will release the answer key on its website. A few popular coaching institutions will also release the AEEE answer key. With the help of answer key, the candidates can estimate the probable score they might secure in the exam. We will provide a link to download the answer key on our separate page for AEEE Answer Key 2020 when it gets released.
AEEE 2020 Result
The candidates who will appear in the AEEE exam can check their results in the first week of May 2020. The candidates can check their result on the official website of AEEE and on our separate page for AEEE Result 2020 as well. To check the result, the candidates need to follow the guideline given below:
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website directly or by clicking the link given above.
- Now, the students have to click on the link given for AEEE 2020 result.
- Students can check their result by correctly entering their roll number. And the date of birth in the box provided of the result link.
- Candidates will be able to view and download their results from the official website of AEEE 2020.
- Candidates can view their exam results from the first week of May 2020. That is when the council has prepared the merit list based on the exam scores and class 12th qualifying scores. Weightage to both qualifying exams is given accordingly and the merit list is formulated on it.
AEEE 2020 Cutoff
The examination conducting body that is Amrita University will prepare Cutoff on the basis of performance by the candidates in the AEEE exam. The cutoff is the minimum mark that a candidate needs to score in order to be eligible for the admissions. The candidates who will secure good marks and clear the cutoff will be shortlisted for admission through AEEE 2020 counselling process which is scheduled to be conducted from 10 May 2020. While preparing AEEE 2020 cutoff, Amrita University will consider the following factors:
- The difficulty level of AEEE exam
- Number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Previous years cutoff trends
- Total number of seats available
AEEE 2020 Counselling
AEEE Counselling session begins after the successful commencement of the exam. The candidates will get an invitation for the counselling session by the colleges they have opted to. AEEE 2020 counselling process will begin from the first week of May 2020 onward. The candidates seeking admission through AEEE 2020 need to know the below given important points related to its counselling process:
- The computerized distribution parallel counselling system help in the subject allotment. The candidates get subjects as per their requirements. All applying candidates must keep in mind that they need to report to the counselling venue on the given time and date.
- All students must attend the counselling session. Candidates must come with at least one guardian or parent to facilitate all processes.
- In addition, the student must remember to carry all original documents. They should bring the documents on the day of the counselling session.
- All documents carried by the students must be properly attested. Otherwise which, they shall consider invalid.
AEEE 2020 Counselling Fees
The candidates who will be shortlisted for admission through the AEEE counselling process will be required to pay the counselling fee along with course fee at the time of counselling registration process. The counselling fee has to be paid through offline mode using demand draft which should be in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. The candidates have to pay the counselling fee as per the fee details given below:
|Particulars||Payable Amount (1st Installment)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 10,000|
|Course Fees||Rs. 50,000|
AEEE 2020 Offered Programs
Through AEEE 2020 exam, the candidates will be offered the following Engineering programs into its 3 campuses located in Bengaluru & Coimbatore, Kollam:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
AEEE 2020 Fee Structure of B.Tech Program
The candidates who will be selected for admission into the UG level B.tech program through AEEE 2020 exam will have to take admission into the offered campus by making payment of the admission fee. The candidates have to pay the admission fee as per the fee details are given in the table below:
|Scholarships||Amritapuri Campus||Bengaluru Campus||Coimbatore Campus|
|Scholarship seats||Annual Fees||Scholarship seats||Annual Fees||Scholarship seats||Annual Fees|
|Fees for remaining seats||351||2,40,000||351||2,60,000||663||3,00,000|
Note: The candidates also have to pay the amount of refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000 at all campuses. The above-mentioned amount has to be paid annually. The scholarship is awarded in the rank order and reimbursed after the last date of admissions.
AEEE Hostel & Mess Fee
|Room Rent + Establishment Charges||Annual||24,000||36,000||40,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||One Time||5,000||5,000||5,000|
- The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amritanagar, Coimbatore – 641 112
- Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170
We have provided vital information on AEEE 2020 if you still have the query regarding the same, comment in the box given below, your query will get sorted soon.